剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
I'll try to make this a painless process.
好的 那么从化学开始
Okay, so why don't you start with chemistry
- 在客厅怎么样? - 别碰我
- in the living room? - Stop it.
我们出去
And, uh, we'll get out of here.
我去拿书
I'll get my book.
我说 我能找出密♥码♥
I mean, I am gonna figure this out.
我... 我了解你
I... I know you.
当我看到墓碑上只有名字
I mean, when I only see a name on a tombstone
- 我会好奇 - 好奇什么?
- in a cemetery, I'm curious. - About what?
我就是... 就是想知道更多
Well, I just... I want more...
比如 这个人是谁...
you know, like who the person was...
他是怎么死的
you know, how they died,
他们做过什么有趣的事
something funny they might've done.
他们想让像我这样的过客
I mean, what they would want someone like me, a passerby,
了解些什么
to know.
像是生活的真谛?
Like the meaning of their life?
呃...
Uh...
可能是吧 我只是...
Maybe. I just...
为什么要做标记?
just why have a marker at all?
我是说 意义是什么?
I mean, what's the point?
我想你在纠结
Well, I can see you're wrestling
某些深刻的问题
with some pretty big questions.
好吧
Okay.
说实话 如果你只是想反过来引用我说过
Honestly, if you're just gonna quote back to me
普通的可察觉的话
some generic observational phrases,
我很快就会厌倦的
I'm gonna get real bored real fast.
好吧
All right.
那么 这个怎么样...
Okay, then how about this...
一周半之前 有只狗死了
The dog's been dead a week and a half,
在我看来 不是什么专业视角
and in my personal, not professional, opinion,
那狗才不会在乎墓碑上有什么呢
the dog doesn't give a rat's ass what's on its tombstone.
随便写点什么...
Just pick anything...
比如一首披头士的歌♥词...
a Beatles lyric...
然后把它埋在地下 然后就这么过去了
and stick it in the ground and get over it.
嘿 老妈
Hey, mom.
你要我送你去哪吗?
Uh, do you need me to drive you anywhere?
噢 你做到了!
Oh, you got it!
他拿到了一个很漂亮的分数
He got, like, almost a perfect score.
真棒!
That is great!
你真厉害!
Good for you!
看见豪华轿车了吗?
You see the limo?
看见了
Yeah.
为什么前原有一个充气城♥堡♥
Um, why is there a bouncy castle in the front yard?
你喜欢吗?
Do you love it?
你不喜欢吗? 你能忍♥受吗?
Do you hate it? Can you live with it?
这... 这是干什么的?
What's... what's it for?
为了派对准备的
For the party.
为了... 为了迎接你朋友第一次到来
For... for just when your friends first get here.
这就是你小时候总用的那一个
I mean, it's the same one we used to get when you were a kid.
你总是喜欢充气的...
You always loved a bouncy...
我能... 我能给你和你朋友拍照
I could just... I could just picture you and your friends
就在那里跳来跳去
just bouncing around in there,
很有意思
just for fun.
你要在其他人来之前先试一下嘛?
You want to take a jump alone before everybody shows up?
试一下新式跳法?
I mean, maybe a... a new-license victory jump?
老妈 听着 我不想让你扫兴 但...
Mom, look, I don't want to offend you, but...
- 真不试? - 真不 绝对不
- Not really? - Not really. Exactly.
没扫兴吧
No offense, though.
爱你
Love you.
- 生日快乐 宝贝 - 谢谢 老爸
- Happy Birthday, buddy. - Thanks, dad.
- 我真为你骄傲 - 爱你 一路顺风
- I'm so proud of you. - Love you. Have a safe flight.
- 祝你跟出版社沟通顺利 - 谢谢
- Good luck with your publisher. - Thank you.
你的机票在最上面
So your ticket is on top.
会有人在机场接你
They have somebody waiting for you at the airport.
这是你的书
Your book's in here,
他们那边也有一份副本
and they already have a copy on their end.
要是没有你我怎么办啊?
What would I do without you?
嘿 保罗?
Hey, Paul?
你要是走之前
I'll give you a buck
在充气床上蹦一蹦 我就给你一美元
if you bounce in the bouncy before you leave.
没有时间了 亲爱的 但是你知道吗?
Oh, no time, honey. But you know what?
你不用工作我很开心
I'm really glad you're not working
那样你就能好好休息了 对吗?
so that you can rest, okay?
或者先开派对 再休息
Or party first, then rest later.
- 再见! - 再见
- Bye! - Bye.
我去整理保罗办公室里的东西
Well, I'm gonna go straighten things up in Paul's office,
然后我也要走了
and then I'm gonna head out too.
- 你注意到那个充气城♥堡♥了吗? - 当然
- Did you notice the bouncy? - Yeah.
我小时候从上面摔下来过
I fell out of one of those when I was a kid
摔断了锁骨
and broke my collarbone.
我可吓坏了
They scare me.
我想问你点事情
You know, I wanted to ask you something.
什么?
Yes?
我带来的午餐和点心
Well, that food that I bring here
那些吃的什么的...
for my lunch and snacks and things...
恩
Yes.
我麦麸过敏
Well, I have a gluten intolerance,
所以对饮食我得格外注意
so I have to be really careful about what I eat.
听起来很麻烦
Sounds very challenging.
你吃了我的东西吗?
Did you eat my food?
我吃了
I did.
我不想吃的
I didn't want to.
我本来想吃...
I wanted to eat my...
我最爱的珂瓦乐斯基的樱桃派
my favorite cherry pie from Kowalski's,
但是我味蕾有点不对劲
but since my taste buds don't work,
就像有胶水黏在上面
it just felt like glue with lumps in it.
然后我看见你的意大利面 还有些脆脆的东西
And then I saw your pasta with the little crunchy things in it,
我... 我想试试吃在嘴里什么味道
and I... I wanted to see what it would feel like in my mouth,
所以我就...
and so I...
与其说我吃了你的食物
I wouldn't say I ate your food,
不如说我吃了你的食材
so much as I ate your texture.
不过的确是我吃的
But, yes, I did eat it.
我无所谓 不过摄入过量精糖对你可不好
Well, refined sugars are bad for you anyway.
你知道吗 每天强迫自己
You know, convincing yourself
装出一副满不在乎的样子
you have a gluten intolerance
以为这样生活就能完美无缺的人 太可悲了
because your life is too perfect otherwise is worse.
这简直太棒了
Well, isn't that something?
太好玩啦!
This is fun!
我爱死这个充气的玩意儿了!
I-I-I love this big waste of plastic!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank you, God!
总算有人愿意来蹦了!
Someone likes my bouncy!
拉我一把
Help me up.
等等 你也要蹦?
Wait, wait, are you sure?
那是当然的啊 只要你轻点就行了
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Just-- just don't make it too rough.
好吧
All right.
准备好没?
You ready?
跳啊跳 跳啊跳
Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce.
很爽吧?
Good, huh?
就是这样
There you go, you got it.
- 啊... - 怎么?
- Oh... - What?
怎么了?
What--what's wrong?
貌似...
Ah, it appears...
我拉到裤子里了
I've lost control of my bowels.
别笑了
Stop.
你这个大蠢蛋!
You sh--you shithead!
我可不是那个拉裤子的人哦
Oh, I'm the shitty one?
- 来 老妈 我来扶你 - 不用 亚当
- Look, mom, I'll--I'll help. - No, Adam.
- 别过来 - 我来吧! 让我来!
- Stay right there. - I got it! I got it!
我来吧
I got this.
- 啊... - 没事 我来了
- Ah... - I got it. I got it.
过来 给我们女士一点独处的时间 好么
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表