剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
《如果还有明天》前情提要
Previously on the Big C...
你的安养院护士下午要来
Your home hospice nurse is coming this afternoon.
我想她叫艾娜
I think her name is Ina.
叫"伊娜" 我跟她通过话
It's "Ee-na." I talked to her on the phone.
是吗 她人好吗
Oh, yeah? Is she nice?
听起来很好 -她肯定很棒
Yeah, she sounded awesome. - She's supposed to be terrific.
你回家因为你是个斗士
You're going home 'cause you're a fighter.
你要对你的癌症说
'Cause you told your cancer
你会抗争到底
that you're gonna fight till the end.
所以你要回家
That's why you get to go home.
他们没想过你会再活四个月
They didn't expect you to live for four more months,
但你做到了
But you did.
现在你可能会是那种故事主人公
And now you could be one of those stories
离开安养院
where you leave hospice,
长命百岁 疾病痊愈
and you live for years and get cured
从此不再复发
and beat this thing for good.
要我说 健康人真的得
You know, healthy people, they've really--
别再说什么
they've got to stop saying things like,
"她战斗到最后一刻"
"She fought to the end."
或是"他与癌症抗争"
Or, "He battled cancer."
因为当他们死了 你就得说
Because then when they die, you have to say
"他们与癌症战斗失败了"
"They lost their battle to cancer."
你说他们是失败者
You're saying they're a loser.
他们死了所以就是失败者了吗
They're a loser because they died?
他们有选择吗
And what were their choices?
我只是说...
I just meant that...
你有想过吗 要是我们都长生不死
Did you ever think that if we all live forever,
没人会要生孩子
no one would ever have babies.
因为没地方了
There'd be no space.
死亡是必要的
Dying's necessary.
它很重要
It's important.
但很糟糕
It sucks.
所以当我们临终时...
So, when we do...
别在我们临终时指责我们
Don't criticize us on the way out.
只要说
Just say...
"再见"
"Good-bye."
和"谢谢"
And, "Thank you."
以及"你不是失败者"
And, "You're not a loser."
这是你的吗♥啡♥片
Here are your morphine patches,
我还带来条额外的毛毯
and I brought an extra blanket here
以备你不时之需
in case you want.
老天 这儿对我来说有点冷
Lord, it's chilly here for me.
我想全球"变软"还没影响到咱明尼苏达州
I guess that global warning hasn't come to us here in Minnesota.
是"变暖"
It's "Warming."
我想我们应该在讨论我妻子的日程
I believe we were discussing my wife's schedule.
当然 没错
Of course. Right.
我每天早上会来对你进行检查
I'll be by every morning to check on you.
你可以随时服用你的止痛药
You can always administer your pain meds yourself.
你现在在这里呆着舒服吗 亲爱的
Now, are you--are you comfortable here, hon?
是的 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
你名字怎么念
How do you say your name?
"伊娜" 这曾是我祖母的名字
Oh. "Ee-na." It was my grandma's name.
我长大以后很讨厌这名字
I hated it growing up.
然后我意识到这不是最糟的
Then I realized it could've been worse.
我要是跟我另一个祖母名字的话会更糟
I could've have been named after my other grandmother.
她叫霍顿斯
Her name was Hortense.
霍顿斯
Hortense.
你能想象吗
Can you even imagine?
你知道我不能想象什么吗
You know what I can't imagine?
在接下来一小时里完成这份清单
Is getting through this checklist in the next hour.
保罗
Paul.
需要时服用吗♥啡♥片
Morphine patches as needed.
除了眩晕时
Expect some wooziness.
眩晕我搞的定
Wooziness I can handle.
她可能会像几乎喝醉一样
She might seem almost drunk.
但愿如此
I wish.
我曾有个病人
I had a patient once.
一位真的很好的老绅士
A real nice older gentleman.
他曾每个早上喝下一整瓶
He used to drink a whole bottle of gin
杜松子酒
every morning.
他说这是他的药
He called it his medicine.
我赶到的时候
By the time I got there,
他赤身裸体
He'd be naked
边听他那老掉牙的伯尔·艾夫斯磁带边跳舞
and dancing to his old Burl Ives records.
你能别说了吗 -保罗
Do you ever stop talking? - Paul.
我不关心什么喝醉的老头 艾娜祖母
I don't care about drunken old men and grandma Ina.
是"伊娜" -管它是什么
"Ee-na." - Whatever!
我妻子病了
My wife is sick.
我们能不能言归正传
Can we please just cut to the chase here?
不会有事的
You'll be fine.
你们可以随时打我电♥话♥
And you have my number on call anytime.
今晚见 凯西
And I will see you tonight, Cathy.
谢谢 伊娜
Thank you, Ina.
妈的 我真想掐死那女人
Holy shit. I want to strangle that woman.
她不错的 保罗
She's kind, Paul.
她是个爱闲聊的好人 友善点吧
She's chatty and kind. Be nice.
天啊 我找不到她的号♥码了 见鬼
Oh, my god, I've already lost her number. Fuck.
保罗
Paul.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
我只是吓坏了
I'm just freaked out
没法好好照顾你
that I'm not gonna be able to take care of you right.
而那个胖话唠 她可是个行家
And, you know, chatty fatty-- she knows everything anyway.
我还能做什么 把事情搞砸吗
And so what's left except for me to just screw something up?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我需要你去找我爸爸
I need you to get my dad.
我在想...
I was thinking...
或许我坚持到现在
Maybe I'm hanging on
是因为我还跟他还没做个了结
because I don't have closure with him.
他甚至不知道我病了
He doesn't even know I'm sick.
他不回我电♥话♥
He doesn't return my calls.
我需要你去找他 把他带来
I need you to get him and bring him here.
但他讨厌我
But he hates me.
你讨厌伊娜
You hate Ina.
至少这能让你走出家门
At least it gets you out of the house.
谁死了
Who died?
你好 老兄
Hey, bud.
好久不见 -没错
Been a while. - Sure has.
上次见面时 你问我要钱
Last time I saw you, you asked me for money.
那是贷款 对吗
That was a loan, right?
过没多久我就还给你了
It was a while ago, and I paid you back,
还附带利息 记得吗
with interest, remember?
你变胖了
You've gotten hefty.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
这次是为了什么 现金不够了吗
So, what's the occasion? You need some more cash?
我现在相当成功了
I'm actually pretty successful now.
我算是一名励志演说家
I'm a, uh, motivational speaker of sorts.
听起来真娘
That sounds gay.
我得说正经事了
I'm gonna get right to the point.
我需要你跟我回
I need you to come back
明尼苏达州去见凯西
to Minneapolis with me to see Cathy.
上次见凯西 她就站在这
Last time I saw Cathy, she showed up here
说我是个大蠢货
to tell me what an asshole I was.
好了 过去的事就让它过去吧 好吗
Yeah. Let bygones be bygones, right?
现在她一直给我留言
And now she keeps leaving messages for me
就好像她等不及又要骂我什么一样
like she's got some more crap she wants to lay on me.
不 我不需要见她
Nah, I don't need to see her.
老兄 这很重要
Bud, it's very important.
像那样对自己的父亲无礼吗
Disrespecting her father like that?
不 我受够她了
No. I'm done with her.
她也"受够"我们所有人了 老兄
She's pretty much done with all of us, bud.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表