剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
我没有
I'm not.
这正是我跟你亲近的方式
This is how I want to get close to you,
讨论你的未来 亚当的未来
by talking about your future and Adam's future,
那些我无法参与的未来
which I'm not gonna be in much longer.
停下
Stop it.
我的意思是 你...
I mean, you...
先是衣服然后是这些?
First the clothes and now this?
你已经把所有东西都推开了 甚至我
You're giving everything away, even me.
- 你在恐慌了 宝贝儿 - 为什么
- You're freaking me out, honey. - Why?
我一直精心准备旅程
I have always over-prepared for every trip I've ever taken.
我...
I...
我想让你帮我
I want you to help me,
讨论这些
to talk about this.
我...我想让你听我说
I... I need you to hear me say
你们继续生活 是没问题的
that it's okay to move on.
好运
Good luck.
考试开始
Start now.
好吧 我会加油
Okay, I'll bite.
你怎么在用我的电脑
Why are you on my computer?
我想做个技术宅
Uh, I engage with technology
也不错
in service of a greater good.
但显然...
But apparently...
我在编程上出状况了
I have been cock-blocked by the establishment.
几个小时前
As of a couple hours ago,
我想捐一些东西
I've been trying to give something away
哦 克雷格清单 在那里
on, uh, Craigslist, where you can give away
你都能捐出内衣
your free underwear if you want.
但他们只是告诉我我太紧张了
But they just told me that I've been shut down.
我把广♥告♥取消了
My ad's been flagged for removal,
那些审查混♥蛋♥
the censoring bastards.
无意冒犯 但是你想捐什么?
No offense, but what do you have to give away?
哦 我另一个肾
Oh, my spare kidney.
我在"免费物品"清单里面写了他
I listed it under "free stuff."
- 我有一群接受者 - 你开玩笑呢?
- I had a ton of takers. - You're kidding here, right?
不 不
No. No, no, no.
我的肾和我都很重要
My kidneys and I are quite serious.
我从药店一个女人那听来的
I got the idea from that woman at the medical supply store
她老公在等待肾源的时候死了
whose husband just died waiting for a transplant.
让我震惊啊 凯西
It hit me, Cath.
像我这样的人能救命啊
A guy like me could've saved his life,
举手之劳
easy.
所以我送完你之后
So after I dropped you off,
我去了公立图书馆
I swung by the public library.
我从一台没有被流浪汉们
I got on the one computer
占用看黄♥片♥的电脑上看到
not being used by homeless guys for porn...
肾是很重要的器官 肖恩
Kidneys are major organs, Sean.
我是说 如果你捐出去了
I mean, what if you give one away,
然后如果另一个肾出了事情怎么办?
and then something happens to the one you have left?
如果亚当需要换肾呢?
What if Adam needs a kidney?
那你就帮不上忙了
Then you won't be able to help.
哦 那时候他们可以人工培育
Oh, by that time, they'll be able
一个肾 用培养皿
to grow 'em in petri dishes.
不 我想这个肤浅无味
No, I just think in a world of shallow
应付作秀的世界上
and meaningless gestures,
找到机会帮助他人 刻不容缓
this was my chance to truly help someone, right now.
我欣赏你的冲劲
I admire the impulse.
但还有其他方式帮助他人
But there are ways to help a stranger
不仅仅是手术
that doesn't involve surgery.
你最近一直在捐东西啊
You've been giving stuff away lately.
我对你很严苛么?
Have I been critical of you?
我捐苹果和橙子 肖恩
Apples and oranges, Sean.
对你来说 也许是
To you, maybe.
然而对我来说就是肾了
My kidneys and I, however, shall persevere.
我只是想 在个用安全帽和段子
I just think in a world that can connect people
来联♥系♥人们的世界
with everything from hubcaps to hand jobs,
我得找到一个肾有问题的人
I gotta be able to find someone in renal failure.
哦 我喜欢这个想法
Oh, I love the pinstripe.
我也喜欢那个硬件
I also love the hardware.
很男性化
It's very butch,
我喜欢 不错
and I love it. Good work.
呃 课后见
Um, see me after class.
我在泡茶 你想来点么
I'm making some tea. Do you want some?
嘿 过来 想给你看点东西
Hey, come here. I wanna show you something.
好吧 你得答应我
Okay, but you have to promise
别想太多 别生气
to keep an open mind and not get angry.
从不多想 从不生气
Always open, never angry.
我在那个网站给你弄了个账号♥
I did a profile of you on that website.
当然你可以完全不用
Now you never have to use it, of course.
我只是... 我觉得挺好的
I just... you know, I'm just having fun.
我们不是谈过这个了么?
Didn't we already have this conversation?
我正用马甲
Look, I'm using an alias.
顺便...你看起来挺酷的
And F.Y.I., you're sounding like quite a catch.
- 照片不错 - 对
- Nice picture. - Yeah.
是亚当某次足球赛之后拍的
I took it after one of Adam's soccer games.
玩笑归玩笑 我不会这样做的
All joking aside, I'm not doing this.
你或许也应该停下
So maybe you should stop doing it too.
你是个需要婚姻的男人
You're a man who needs to be married.
相信我 我懂的
Trust me on this, I know you.
- 我想独身 - 好吧
- I'm gonna be a lone wolf. - Okay.
你在有人陪的时候会更好
You do better when you have someone in your life.
我想象你的未来的时候
When I think about your future
想过你独身的样子
and I picture you alone,
那么寂寞
it's... sad
孤独地吃快餐
and lonely and filled with fast food
不需要除体味
and no reason to use deodorant.
但是当我把你想成有人陪的
And when I picture you with someone,
我能看到欢笑 牵手
now I see laughter and hand-holding
长长的幸福人生
and a long and happy life.
还有 亚当会需要
And besides, Adam's gonna need
一个积极的女性的影响
a positive female influence.
他会有的
And he will have that,
按照正常的轨迹成长
the way that God and nature intended him to,
找个年长的女朋友
with an older girlfriend.
好吧 我是这么写的
Okay, this is what I wrote.
我很高
"I'm tall,
超过6英尺
over 6 feet.
我喜欢打橄榄球
I like playing rugby
享受和我的儿子在一起
and enjoy spending quality time with my teenage son."
我活的很积极
"I have a creative soul."
- 哦 那不错 - 恩呢
- Oh, that's nice. - Mm-hmm.
我喜欢高谈阔论
"And I love great conversation
在家享受晚餐
and good dinners at home."
我喜欢去外面吃饭
I like eating out.
你喜欢吃 但讨厌在外面吃
You like eating, you hate eating out.
你为什么说我不喜欢游泳呢?
Why would you say that I don't like to swim?
我喜欢游泳
I love to swim.
不 你... 你讨厌游泳
No, you... you despise it.
因为游泳会引发你的湿疹
It irritates your eczema.
最喜欢的电影?
Favorite movie?
- 星球大战? - 谋杀绿脚趾
- Star Wars? - The Big Lebowski.
该死
Shit.
你说对了
You're right.
你瞧?
You see?
这就是我们要一起做这件事的原因
This is why we have to do this together.
因为我比你...
Because I know you...
更了解你自己
better than you know you.
是的
You do.
哇 自从王薇薇以为她增重两磅以来
Wow. I haven't seen someone look so scared
我还从未见过有谁看起来那么可怕
since Vera Wang thought she gained 2 pounds.
放轻松 好吗?
Relax, okay?
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表