剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
我正在出让
I'm divesting.
给我个包揽的总价
So just make me an offer for the whole lot.
你可以报低价 我能接受
Lowball me, I'll take it.
我只收能卖♥♥得出去的 亲
I only take what I can sell, doll.
给
Here.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
这有不少好东西
There's some great pieces in here.
看看 说实话
I mean, look. Honestly,
曾经有人在街上拦住我
people used to stop me on the street
赞美这条裙子
about this skirt.
而且这里有一条爱马仕围巾
And note there's a... there's an Hermes scarf.
- 你有条爱马仕? - 是的
- You have an Hermes? - Yeah.
在哪里?
Where is it?
可能掉在哪里了
I must have dropped it.
好吧
Fine.
我捐了
I will donate it.
你没事吧 亲?
You okay, doll?
我的腿没知觉了
I can't feel my leg.
他说我大脑额叶受到挤压
He says it's pressing on my frontal lobe.
引发局部瘫痪 还有其他症状
It can cause partial paralysis, among other things.
还有什么症状?
Well, what other things?
不太清楚...大概是行为变化
I don't know... behavioral changes,
失忆 判断力缺失之类的
you know, memory loss, judgment.
听起来像是我二十多岁的状态
Oh, it sounds like my 20s.
哦 我都不记得我的了
Oh, I don't remember my 20s.
听着 试着去记这些
Well, look, try to remember this.
星期四晚上会是个"繁星之夜"
Thursday night is "Night of a thousand stars."
我想去公园看流星
I wanna go to the park and watch for falling stars,
就像回到我们的童年
like we did when we were kids.
我们当时可痛苦了
We were miserable doing that.
那是因为老爸老妈老吵架
That's because mom and dad fought all the time.
你猜怎么着 我可不邀请老爸老妈来
But guess what, mom and dad aren't invited.
对了 你打电♥话♥给皮肤科医生了吗?
Hey, did you ever call the dermatologist?
哦 还没有
Oh, not yet.
听着 你先听我的 我才听你的
Look, you do my thing, I'll do yours.
好好 成交
All right, fine.
别告诉我他们只卖♥♥这货
Oh, please tell me this isn't all they have.
打扰了
Excuse me.
你们有没有那种
You don't, by chance, have a cane
刻着木头小鸟的手杖?
with a carved wooden bird in it?
或者是那种镶着宝石眼的蛇头模样的?
Yeah, or a serpent head with jewel eyes?
我们这儿不卖♥♥这些
We don't sell those here.
我推荐那一款 很结实的
That is what I'd recommend, very sturdy.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们再看看吧
I think we'll keep looking.
要是拄着这种东西 像老奶奶样慢吞吞得晃悠
I'll be damned if I'm gonna shuffle around
简直是对我的折磨
on one of those things like some old ma kettle.
看 好像要下雨了
Oh, it looks like it's gonna rain.
我去修个脚 你先在这坐会
Here, I'll go get the pedi. You have a seat.
苏维尔太太 您的药方开好了
Mrs. silvers, your prescription
苏维尔太太
is ready for pickup, Mrs. Silvers.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
- 时间到 - 什么?
- Time. - What?
不会吧 已经四十分钟了?
No, there's no way that was 40 minutes.
哎
Ugh.
很遗憾
Sorry.
你这次差点就能过了
You almost passed this time.
什么? 胡说
What? Look, that's bullshit, okay?
我怎么记得住这么多东西
There's no way I can remember all that stuff.
醋酸盐该写成C-2-H-3-O-2-
Acetate is C-2-H-3-O-2-minus
或者C-h-3-C-o-o
or C-H-3-C-O-O.
铁是第八族元素 因此也属于过渡金属
Iron is a group eight metal and therefore a transition element.
H-c-2-H-3-O-2是弱酸
H-C-2-H-3-O-2 is a weak acid
所以在水溶液中能部分电离
that partily ionizes in an aqueous solution.
臭氧层空洞是氟利昂引起的
And ozone depletion is caused by chlorofluorocarbons,
它包含一系列化合物
a set of compounds that contain
只有氯氟碳
only chlorine, fluorine, carbon,
才统称为氟利昂
know collectively as freon.
天哪 你简直是个机器人
Jesus. You're like a robot.
你怎么能记得这么多东西?
How do you remember all this stuff?
靠不断学习
I study a lot.
等等 那你什么时候和朋友出去玩呢?
Wait, when do you have time to hang out with friends?
我老妈不怎么让我出去玩
My mom doesn't really approve of hanging out.
不会吧 一点都不让?
What, at all?
天哪 我要是不能见朋友我会抓狂的
Jesus. I'd go crazy if I couldn't see my friends.
那是因为你有人气
That's because you're popular.
我得走了
I gotta go.
每星期二晚上我得在动物之家做志愿
I volunteer at an animal shelter on Tuesday nights.
不错嘛
That's awesome.
你喜欢小动物?
So you like animals?
不 是因为我想上哈佛
No. But I want to get into Harvard.
我编了点考试例题
I made up some sample test questions.
你晚上该乖乖呆在家里好好学习了
You might want to stay in tonight and work on 'em.
好的
Okay, cool.
谢谢你帮我...
Thanks for this...
要命啊
Shit.
你怎么看待新症状的?
So how are you handling your new symptoms?
神奇的是 除了腿跛了
The crazy thing is that, with the exception of my limp,
我觉得还是老样子
I feel like my old self.
这事儿真有意思
I mean, you know, it's funny.
因为我放弃治疗
I... now that I stopped trying to get better,
我反而感觉更好了
I feel better.
所以不后悔停止治疗?
So no regrets about stopping treatment?
- 一点也不 - 嗯
- None at all. - Mm.
这样不好吗?
Is that bad?
为什么不好呢?
Why would that be bad?
我不想让别人觉得我已经放弃了
I don't want people to feel like I've given up.
为什么?
Why not?
因为我不想让他们失望
Because I don't wanna let them down.
因为去世?
By dying?
因为没有准备的离开
By leaving before they're ready.
我想安排好所有的细枝末节
I wanna make sure all my loose ends are tied up.
我想保证有个后备的计划
I wanna make sure there's a plan in place,
这样每个人都能平稳得渡过
so everyone will be okay.
那你呢?
And what about you?
- 我? - 嗯 你
- What about me? - Well, you.
你是计划中的哪部分?
Where do you fit into this plan?
我不用
I don't.
我的意思是...
I mean...
我都快离开了 不是吗?
I'm gonna be gone, remember?
想到离去你是什么感觉?
How does that make you feel?
嗯 并不是我长♥期♥以来
Well, it's not like I haven't...
没有为这个做好思想准备
been prepared for this for a long time.
只是肿瘤在扩散
My tumors are growing.
我知道这意味这什么
I know what that means.
当医生告诉我的时候 我在想
When the doctor told me, I thought,
"好吧 已经发生了
"okay. It's happening.
别再挣扎了"
Don't fight it."
你真是很想得开啊
Wow. That is very evolved of you.
你这语气不像是在说好事啊
You say that like it's a bad thing.
你在往坏方向引申吗?
Can you be evolved in a bad way?
你有吗?
Can you?
你真讨厌
You're annoying.
听着 凯西 你感觉不错 我为你高兴
Look, Cathy, I'm happy that you're feeling up right now.
你应得的
You deserve to feel that way.
你真是非常的想得开啊
And you are very evolved.
就我的经验来看
It's just that in my experience,
那些和你有相同经历
people who are going through what you are going through
而且感觉良好的人 突然间就可能
and feel all good can sometimes
被一个曲线球砸中
be thrown a curve-ball.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表