剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
是的 但是之后他就滚出了你的生活
Yeah, but then he went all asshole on you.
他确实是
He sure did.
我猜现在我也要为他表演一下
I guess now I'm gonna have to put on an act for him too.
"哦 我只是...我太高兴了"
"Oh, I just...I'm so happy."
"我太高兴了
"I'm so happy
我生活的时代可以让我享受
that I live in an age where I can enjoy
医学的成果
the fruits of medical science.
我...我爱化疗"
I-I love chemo."
好吧 还有其他人可以让你诚实以对吗?
Well, who else can you be honest with?
有你还不够吗?
You're not enough?
哦 不
Oh, no.
我很好
I am great.
我感觉很好 我给与了你那些
I am great, I give you that,
但是只是需要一些你认识了更久的人
but just someone you've had a longer history with
而且不用付钱的
and aren't paying
这才是真正的财富
could be a real asset.
好吧 不可能是亚当
Well, it can't be Adam.
而且保罗认为假如你有一个良好的心态
And Paul thinks if you fake a good attitude,
你就会永远活着
you'll live forever.
哦 那还真是挺烦人的
Oh, that could get really annoying.
哦 你这么想?
Oh, you think?
现在更烦人的是
What's even more annoying, now,
总的来说 保罗要跟我离婚
is that basically Paul asked me for a divorce
在我昏厥在波多黎各之前
before I passed out in Puerto Rico.
所以 从我的角度看
So, the way I see it,
他只是在等我死去或者继续前进
he's just waiting for me to die to move on,
在一定程度上 我尊重 但是...
which on some level, I respect, but...
但是 之后他想要我保持积极的态度
but then he wants me to stay positive
这样我就会活着
so I'll live.
真讽刺 哈?
Ironic, huh?
是的
Yep.
你懂的 化疗毁坏了我的味觉
You know, the chemo killed my taste buds.
就像吃了五磅橡皮泥一样
It's like eating five pounds of play-doh.
你认为我有什么感觉?
How do you think I feel?
我放弃了素食改成了跟你一样的铁负荷
I'm giving up vegetarianism to iron-load with you.
- 我恨我的医生 - 我也是
- I hate my doctor. - Me too.
谢谢
Thank you.
我讨厌一直感觉不好
I hate feeling bad all the time.
好吧 我不知道你怎么做到的
Well, I don't know how you do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道的 医生都这么臭屁
You know, doctors are so cocky
因为人们像对待神一样对待他们
cause people treat them like gods,
但是他们不是神
but they're not gods.
上帝都不是神
Not even God is a God.
我...我从来没有想过能吃完这个
I'm...I'm never gonna finish this.
好吧 至少这是熟的
Well, at least this is cooked through.
你记得我们以前去伊乐森
You remember those barbecues
那看到的那些烤肉吗?
we used to go to at the Ilson's?
我的上帝 那些人太富有了
My God, those people were so rich.
不 他们没有那么富有
No, they weren't that rich.
但是伊乐森先生...
But Mr. Ilson...
他从来不把他的汉堡弄熟
he never cooked his burgers all the way through.
就像是...就像是小面包上的血和内脏
It was like...it was like blood and guts on a bun.
就像 "哞!"
Like, "Moo!"
我记起来了...
I just remember...
格温 伊乐森的卧室里
Gwen Ilson had one of those
有那些巨型长颈鹿中的一个
giant giraffes in her bedroom.
她从来不让我拍它
She'd never let me pet it.
好吧 她也从不让我拍她
Well, she never let me pet her either.
你知道的 我认为那些汉堡
You know, I think those burgers
就是我不吃肉的原因
are what turned me off meat.
该死的伊乐森先生
Fuck Mr. Ilson.
是的 该死的伊乐森先生
Yeah, fuck Mr. Ilson.
和该死的谢尔曼医生
And fuck Dr. Sherman.
和该死的谢尔曼医生
And fuck Dr. Sherman.
和该死的格温!
And fuck Gwen!
嘿 你们好吗?
Hey. How are you?
好...
Okay...
除了我耳环找不到了
Except I can't find my earrings.
哦 那糟透了
Oh, that sucks.
我认为你们不应该在这里吸烟
I don't think you guys are supposed to smoke in here.
我们弄坏了烟雾报♥警♥器
We disabled the smoke alarm.
你确定你没见到一对钻石耳环?
You sure you didn't see a pair of diamond hoop earrings?
他们真的闪闪发光的
They're really sparkly,
我知道你超爱闪闪发光的东西
and I know how much you love sparkles.
没有
Nope.
也许你应该稍微打扫一下你那块地儿
Maybe you should clean up your area a little bit.
通常我丢东西的时候就开始打扫
Usually when I lose something, I start cleaning,
而且之后就能找到...
and then I can find...
你是说我一团糟吗?
Are you saying I'm messy?
我没这么说
I didn't hear myself say that.
我想你这么暗示了
I think it was implied.
好吧 我换一种方式说...
Okay, I'll put it this way...
你很混乱
you are messy.
我没看见你的耳环
I didn't see your earrings.
但是我的确看见了
But I did see
你的疱疹药物在浴室里
your herpes medication in the bathroom,
以防万一你要找它
in case you're looking for it.
来吧!你能做到的
Come on, you can do it.
这...这只需要多咬一小口
It's...it's just one little bite.
仅仅是把它放进你的嘴里
Just put it in your mouth.
是的 好的
Yes, all right.
现在...现在 咽下去
Now...now...now...now swallow.
你是一个会吞咽的人吗?
Are you a swallower?
不要回答
Don't answer that question.
- 好的! 哇哦!呼!是啊 - 嗯哼!
- Yes! Whoo-hoo! Hoo! Yeah! - Uh-huh!
耶! 我们成功了
Yeah! We did it.
这有两个胜利者 女士们 先生们!
Two winners here, ladies and gentlemen!
赢家! 给我们的免费汉堡!
Winners! Free burgers for us!
出了什么事? 你还好吗?
What's the matter? You okay?
凯西
Cathy.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
- 我以为你死了 - 不 只是...
- I thought you were dead. - No, it's just...
对不起
I'm sorry.
有事吗?
Can I help you?
我一会再来吧
I'll come back later.
你吓坏了孩子们
You're scaring the children.
有父母给我打电♥话♥ 问发生了什么事情
I have parents calling me asking what's going on.
告诉他们我动了脑部手术
Tell them I had brain surgery.
我...他们剪了我的头发 我很不习惯
I...they cut my hair. I'm not used to it.
只是...只是考虑离开一下
Just...just think about a leave of absence,
然后在你结束化疗
and then when you're finished with your chemo
并且感觉好多了的时候...
and you're feeling better...
你想听些有趣的事情吗?
You want to hear something funny?
我可能不会感觉更好了 考乐尼
I may not feel better, Connie.
也许对我来说这就是好的了
This may be as good as it gets for me.
而且也许有一点惊吓到孩子们也没关系
And maybe it's okay to scare the children a little bit.
也许对他们有好处
Maybe it'll be good for them,
所以...所以什么时候他们...
so...so that when they...
失去他们祖母的时候
When they lose their grandmother
或者 上帝保佑 他们不得不看他们的妈妈
or, God forbid, they have to watch their mom
或者爸爸也要化疗的时候
or their dad suffer through chemo,
就不会觉得那么可怕了
it won't be so terrifying
或者特别伤心了
or hurt quite so bad.
我真的为你着想
I really feel for you.
我不需要你为我着想
I don't need you to feel for me.
我需要你让我每天能来这里
I need you to let me come here every day
而且让我尽全力做好我的工作
and do my job as best I can.
那些每天要做的事情让我能继续前进
It's the everyday things that are keeping me going,
而且我需要继续前进 直到亚当明年毕业
and I need to keep going until Adam graduates next year.
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表