剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
the ghost
# 焦急忍♥受的幽灵 #
the worry of bearing the ghost
打扰了 嗨
Excuse me. Hi.
真有趣
So fun.
我能...?
Could I just...?
打扰到你了吗?
Was I bothering you?
在保罗见他的出版商之前
Paul's just trying to finish his next chapter
他必须写完最后一章
before he meets with his publisher.
他有点注意力不集中
He's having a teeny bit of trouble concentrating.
他们把他的会议提前了
They moved his meeting ahead a couple days,
所以他压力很大
so it's pretty stressful.
- 嗯 - 哦
- Mm-hmm. - Oh.
我想问问你
I wanted to ask you
需要我帮忙筹办亚当的派对吗?
if you needed help planning Adam's party.
我还在女生联谊会的时候
When I was in a sorority,
他们都叫我派对女王
they used to call me the party queen,
不光因为我喜欢参加派对
because not only do I love going to parties,
也因为我喜欢举♥行♥派对
but I love throwing them.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
好吧
Okay, great.
如果你改主意了的话...
Well, if you change your mind...
在你开始教学之前
Look, I tried to get you to quit teaching
我就劝你放弃了
before you even started teaching.
还记得我想让你和我一起买♥♥骆驼农场吗?
Remember when I tried to get you to buy that llama farm with me?
嗯 如果能回到过去的话 肖恩
Mm, oh, if I could just turn back time, Sean.
不如我们分头行动
Here, look, why don't we divide up
我就不用在这多走十英里了?
so I don't have to walk 10 miles around here?
为什么--我们不用废品做装饰呢?
Why--why can't we just make decorations out of garbage?
不行 你去买♥♥大曲奇饼和皮纳塔
No. You go. You get the giant cookie and the pinata.
我在派对商店等你?
I'll--I'll meet you at the party store?
大曲奇饼
Giant cookie.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you find something?
是的...
Yeah, uh...
派对商店在哪?
the party store?
哦 在七层 再上两层就到了
Oh, it's on the seventh floor, two floors up.
坐西边的电动扶梯 再过天桥
Take the west escalator and go across the sky bridge.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思 哪个--电动扶梯?
I'm sorry. What--which escalator?
西边的
The west escalator.
西边...
West...
哪一层?
Which floor?
七层 再上两层
Seven, two floors up.
是啊 对不起
Right, sorry.
被化疗影响了
Chemo brain.
你在接受化疗?
Oh, you're going through chemo?
我们有一种自动脚踏车
Oh, you know, we have a motorized scooter
如果你需要的话 你也可以坐升降电梯
if you need it, and you can take the elevators.
没事的 谢谢
Oh, that's all right. Thank you.
化疗很辛苦的
Oh, that chemo is so tough.
我婆婆得了乳腺癌 复发了两次
My mother-in-law had breast cancer--it came back twice.
她接受了三次化疗
She went through chemo three different times,
上帝保佑
bless her heart.
关键就是化疗杀死癌细胞的同时
The thing about it is that while it's killing the cancer,
也杀死了健康的细胞
it's also killing everything else.
- 真是令人难过 - 是的...
- It's just so sad. - Yeah, well...
她死于心脏病
And then she ended up dying of a heart attack,
医生说很有可能
which they said was most likely caused
是由于化疗伤害了她的心脏
by the chemo weakening her heart so bad.
你的内脏也在衰竭
Your insides are dying too.
什么?
Excuse me?
此时此刻 天天如此
Right now, every day.
这就是我们的头发变灰的原因
That's why our hair turns gray,
所以你现在需要戴眼镜
why you need those reading glasses
年轻的时候却不用
you didn't need when you were younger.
我们的身体 在我们死之前
Our--our--our bodies, they shut down
都在一点点衰竭
a little bit at a time until we all die.
我在想你怎么办
I wonder how you're gonna go.
你知道?
You know?
如果不是癌症 又会是什么
If it's not cancer, which it could be.
我在想
I wonder.
是哪层来着?
What floor again?
七层
Seven.
啊!
Ugh!
天哪 我觉得我患痴呆了
God, I fe--I feel like I have dementia.
我都用一个密♥码♥的
I always use the same one.
- 是你的生日吗? - 不是
- Well, is it your birthday? - Duh, no.
是亚当的生日吗?
Well, is it Adam's birthday?
- 这是亚当的中间名吗? - 不是
- Is it Adam's middle name? - No.
亚当的中间名是什么?
What is Adam's middle name?
- 马克 - 是"亚当 马克"吗?
- Mark. - Well, is it "Adam Mark"?
不是
No.
密♥码♥总是荒唐的
You know, passwords are ridiculous anyway.
我是说 他们总是给你一种有安全保障的错觉
I mean, they just give you a false sense of security,
因为相信我 你的... 你的个人信息
because believe me, your... your personal info
已经不再安全 因为你的密♥码♥保护
is no more secure because you password-protect
跟你长大的街道...
with the street you grew up on...
是我们长大的那条街道吗?
Is it the street we grew up on?
行了 肖恩你让我没法
Okay, Sean, you're making it
集中精力
more difficult for me to concentrate.
怎么了?
What up?
你妈忘了密♥码♥了
Your mother forgot her password.
不 我... 我...
No, I... I...
我为你的派对制♥作♥了邀请函
I made the invite for your party.
我想给你看看 但我... 我记不住密♥码♥了
I want to show it to you, but I... I can't remember the password.
是什么双关语吗 像是"癌症很烂"之类的?
Is it something, uh, quippy, you know, like, "Cancer sucks"?
是那样的吗?
Something like that?
你给我的名单上的所有人 我都邀请了
So, I... I invited all the names on the list that you gave me,
你们可以就在家里
and you're gonna start here at home
在后院投掷飞镖 喝鸡尾酒
with darts and mocktails in the backyard,
然后你们可以乘坐豪华轿车
and then a limo is gonna take you
去打保龄球 吃披萨
to bowling and pizza,
最后你们还可以滑冰 然后宣布派对结束
and then you're gonna end up with midnight ice skating.
怎么样?
Huh?
听起来很酷吧?
Sound cool?
是的 真不错 老妈
Yeah, really fun, mom.
没错 这就是 "派对"或者"甜蜜十六岁"
Yeah, maybe it's, uh, it's "party" or "Sweet 16"
或是"甜蜜花季"
or "Sweet Sucksteen."
哈 亚当 你居然没想到 太令我惊讶了
Ha. Adam, I'm surprised you didn't think of that.
你好
Hello.
- 晚上好 - 噢 莉迪亚!
- Good evening. - Oh, Lydia!
莉迪亚 嘿 请进
Lydia, hi. Come on in.
亚当...
Adam...
- 你认识莉迪亚 海耶吗? - 嗨
- You know Lydia Hye? - Hi.
嗨 莉迪亚 海耶
Hi, Lydia Hye.
莉迪亚是西山最聪明的孩子
Lydia is the smartest kid at west hill.
她以优异成绩从高中毕业 是...
She's graduating high school with...
什... 什么来着?
wh... uh, what is it?
诺曼戴尔社区学院专科学士学位
An associate's degree from Normandale Community College.
我报了那儿的网络课程
I take online courses from there.
看她多优秀 我是说 谁能想到?
That's how good she is. I mean, who thinks of that?
她做到了 莉迪亚做到了 你做到了
She did. Lydia did. You did.
莉迪亚是你的新家教
So Lydia is your new tutor.
从现在到你毕业...
From now until graduation...
你是莉迪亚的小狗崽
You are Lydia's bitch.
- 肖恩- 不 我这是在赞美她
- Sean. - No, it's a compliment to her,
- 赞美莉迪亚 赞美你 - 谢谢
- to Lydia, to you. - Thank you.
老妈 我不需要家教 行吗?
Mom, I don't need a tutor, okay?
功课我会自己赶上的
I'll catch up on my own.
额 只是... 保险起见
Eh, just... just to be sure.
好吧
Fine.
我尽量讲得不那么痛苦
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表