剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
但是 这些草图 他们确实很滑稽
But those sketches, they were fun.
他们有一种倾诉
They had a point of view.
发生什么了?
What happened?
我有一个朋友 她病得很严重
I have a friend, and she's really sick.
她很有可能会很快死去 我...
And I think she's gonna die soon, and I...
我想那种火花从我身上走了
I guess it just sucked the sparkle out of me.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我不知该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
如果你觉得上这些课压力太大
If you think this class is too much for you right now,
- 也许你该放弃它 - 呃...
- maybe you should drop it. - Well...
好好想想吧
Think about it.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
我又仔细考虑了下你的提议
I've reconsidered your offer.
我想起根据基本物理的原则中的答案
I realized that the answer lies
任何一个行为都应有
in the basic physics tenet that every action
一个等价且相反的回应
has an equal and opposite reaction.
莉迪亚 实话说 我真
Lydia, I honestly have no idea
不明白你说的什么 好吧?
what you're saying, okay?
如果你把我的第一次拿走的话 我就帮你作弊
I'll help you cheat if you take my virginity.
什...什...什么?
W... w... what?
别担心
Don't worry.
我又不是喜欢你还是怎么着
It's not because I'm into you or anything.
我只是不想在下一年上大学的时候
I just don't wanna start college next year
还是一个处♥女♥极客
being the geek with a hymen.
可我又没有时间认识
And since I don't have time to meet people
校外的人而你又刚好花♥花♥公♥子♥
outside school and you have a reputation
名声在外
for this sort of thing,
我看这是我最好也是
I figured this might be my best
唯一的性选择了
and only option for sex.
另外 这也像一场公平的交易 所以...
Plus, it seemed like a fair trade, so...
你愿不愿意?
are you in or out?
噢 这里下起了纸雪啊
Ah, looks like it's snowing paper.
不好意思 我只是在为课堂画素描
Sorry, I'm just working on sketches for class.
噢 我假定是为了埃塞克先生
Oh, for sir Isaac, I presume.
好吧
Yeah.
看起来进展的不太顺利啊
It doesn't look like it's going very well.
嗯 我现在想起来的都是
Well, everything I come up with
什么"了趣"或者"减产"
is either "yawn-o-rama" or "reductive"...
连意思都不懂什么的词
whatever the hell that means.
基本是 我很糟
Basically, I suck.
好啦 我知道事实不是那样的
Well, I know for a fact that's not true.
你只需要放空一下 足够了
You just need to get out of your head, that's all.
好吧
Yeah.
- 嘿 - 嗨 莉迪亚
- Hey. - Lydia, hi.
我不知道你俩今天晚上有约啊
I didn't know you two were getting together tonight.
你们昨天不是有过补习了嘛
I thought you had a session yesterday.
亚当想要在我们明天的化学考试之前
Adam wanted to add another one
再补习一次
before our chem test tomorrow.
- 真的吗? - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
亚当我为你做的这些努力感到自豪
Adam, I am so proud of all the hard work you're doing.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 我们应该学习了 那...
So, yeah, we should probably, you know, get to work, so...
- 嗯... - 呃...
- Uh... - Uh...
好的
Okay.
很酷的帽子 贾米森夫人
Cool hat, Mrs. Jamison.
- 噢 给你 - 噢
- Oh, here. - Oh.
是你的了
It's yours.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果一会儿你们想吃些零食的话
And there's some banana bread in the fridge
冰箱里有些香蕉面包
if you want a snack later.
- 好极了 - 好的
- Cool. - Okay.
来吧
Come on.
走 走 走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
令人期待的流星雨
Shooting stars await.
哦 我希望你已经忘了
Oh, I was hoping you'd forgotten.
好吧 等下 皮肤医生怎么说
Well, wait, how was the dermatologist?
根据记录 身体探索的比E型扫描
For the record, that was much more
还要多多了
of a full body grope than a scan.
从来没有一个人在我的球球上花费这么多时间
Never had someone spend so much time under my balls.
- 然后呢? - 并且 没什么
- And? - And, uh, nothing.
我...我全都搞好了
I... I got the all clear.
真的?
Really?
很好 我放心了
Good. I'm so relieved.
来吧 我要在那些富二代
Come on. I wanna stake out a place
用羊绒衫和奶酪轮把公园给占领了之前
before all the prepster dipshits blanket the park
划一块儿地方出来
in cashmere and, uh... and cheese wheels.
这是什么?
What's all this?
我只是想在我们做之前
I just wanna look up some stuff
看点儿东西什么的
before we do anything.
我可以告诉你怎么做啊
Or, you know, I could just show you how it works.
- 你懂得 - 拜托 我当然知道怎么做
- You know? - Please, I know how it works.
但是据研究表明
But according to my research, a lot of women
很多女性表示她们的第一次都很糟糕
say they have a bad first experience.
我想有个没有差错的第一次
I like to get things right on the first try.
借过
Coming through.
拜托啊 我...
Come on. I, uh...
我真的很想找个好地方坐下
I wanna find a really good place to sit,
找个视野绝佳的地点
for optimal viewing.
不用了吧 我觉得我们从这儿
No, actually, I think we can watch them
看看就挺好
from right here.
不行不行
Oh, no. No, no, no.
我可不想出差错了
I wanna do this the right way, come on.
走吧
Let's go.
走吧
There you go.
好
Okay.
天哪 你没事儿吧?
Jesus. You okay?
凯西?
Cath?
这个真是太好吃了
Mmm. This tastes so good.
谢谢 我会转告我妈的
Thanks. I'll tell my mom.
根据这个网站所说 队列性♥交♥技巧
According to this site, the coital alignment technique
可以达到高达39%的阴♥道♥高♥潮♥
has the highest percentage of vaginal orgasm at 39%.
但是反转牛仔式
Whereas the reverse cowgirl, which claims
就只有28%的成功率
only a 28% chance of success, ranks higher
但强度表上高了将近50%
on the intensity scale by almost 50%.
但是这两个姿势如果通过信♥号♥♥刺♥激♥结合起来
But if both are combined with digital stimulation,
数据就上升了
the numbers go way up.
天哪 你把这个说得像化学一样
God. You make it sound like chemistry.
的确有点儿像
It kinda is.
造人背后的科学知识
You know, the science behind making a baby
其实十分独特
is actually extraordinary.
要让造人成功
You know, how many things need to be aligned
你知道要有多少事情恰巧吻合么
in order for it to happen.
成功简直就是个奇迹
You know, it's a miracle if it ever works.
而且谁会知道阴♥道♥就像个管子一样
And who knew the vagina was, like, a tube, you know,
而外阴就像开口的部分呢
and the vulva was, like, the outside part?
我啊
Um, me.
好吧 除了你
Okay, besides you.
我忘了你无所不知
I forget you know everything.
没办法啊 谁让我是天才
I can't help it. I'm a genius.
才不是 你是个机器人
No, you're a robot.
我是莉迪亚
I am Lydia.
我什么都知道
I know everything.
我读过的东西我都记得
I remember everything I ever read.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我们是不是该...
So should we, like...
- 好啊 - 没问题
- Yeah. - Okay.
可以啊
Okay.
好吧
Aah, okay.
一般来说 我做了这么预习后
This rarely ever happens
是不会有这种失误的
after I've done this much prep,
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表