剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表
她要死了
She's dying.
凯西要死了 她需要见你
Cathy is dying, and she needs to see you,
你需要去见她
and you need to see her.
她本想亲自跟你说的
She wanted to tell you that herself,
但太迟了 秘密已不再是秘密
but oops, too late-- the cat's out of the bag.
天呐 -这是你欠她的
Jesus. - You owe this to her.
你是她父亲
You're her father.
你女儿都快死了
Your daughter is dying.
我压根都不喜欢你
And I don't even like you.
但我清楚 你要是不去看看她
But I do know if you don't go see her,
你后半辈子都会追悔莫及的
it'll probably haunt you the rest of your life,
老天还真不开眼
which, for some very unfair reason,
你这老骨头要比她活得久
is gonna be a lot longer than hers.
我今晚有牌局
I got a card game tonight.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我玩吧
Are you shitting me?
我在外边等着
I'm gonna go outside,
不等到你觉悟了 把你那老臭屁♥股♥
and I'm gonna wait in my car until you do the right thing
挪我副驾驶座上 我不会罢休
and get your asshole ass into the seat next to me.
所以呢 秘方就是纯老猪油
So, the secret is plain old lard.
这就是酥皮香脆美味的秘诀
That's what makes the crust so crispy and delicious.
为我丈夫的暴脾气向你道歉 伊娜
I'm sorry my husband was rude to you, Ina.
哎哟 亲爱的 真不用想太多
Oh, honey, don't you worry about that.
另外 他也没错 我确实是个老话唠
Besides, he's not wrong. I am a big old chatterbox.
你是个天使 -别介
You're an angel. - Oh, no.
每天能为你这样的人服务
I feel lucky every day
我倍感幸运
to have a chance to work with people like you.
照顾将逝者是上帝的恩赐
It's a blessing to be around the dying.
别闹了
Come on.
这些黑暗与死亡的负能量
It doesn't get to you--
难道不会影响你吗
all the gloom and doom?
我丈夫跟我啊 偶尔想试着
My husband and I-- we try to squeeze in
苦中作些小乐
a little fun vacation now and then,
但快乐确实不常有
but it doesn't happen much.
但无所谓啦
But it's okay.
我喜欢这份工作
I like what I do.
当人们接近死亡时
When people are close to death,
他们会如花朵怒放
they open up like flowers.
他们教会我很多道理
They teach me so much,
我又能还他们以慰藉
and that I can provide a little comfort.
这样的感觉确实挺好
Well, it sure makes me feel good.
这样吧 年轻的女士
All right, young lady.
咱们明天见
I will see you tomorrow.
伊娜
Ina?
怎么了
Yes?
能给我做个馅饼吗
Will you make me a pie?
不胜荣幸
I would be honored.
特快专递
Special delivery!
天哪
Oh, dear.
他还 他还好吗
Is he--is he all right?
我好极了 你呢 -他醉透了
I'm fine. How are you? - He's soused.
诶 我认识你
Hey, I know you.
走嘞
Here we go.
坐那吧
There.
什么情况 -我告诉他了
What happened? - I told him.
我告诉他你病了
I told him you were sick.
他把我激毛了 所以我告诉他了 抱歉
He pissed me off, and I told him. I'm sorry.
酒柜基本上被他扫空了
He drank most of his liquor cabinet
趁我加油的时候还在便利店灌了两瓶济马酒
and two zimas at the mini mart while I was gassing up.
没事
It's okay.
老爹 可好
Hi, daddy!
你可真漂亮
Hey. You're pretty.
好吧 你算完成任务了
Well, you got him here.
是啊
Yeah.
一项新的研究表明
"A new study concludes
到如今绝大多数美国人相信
that most Americans now believe
全球变暖是确有其事
that global warming is a real thing..."
听听多荒唐
Did you hear that?
还有是人为引起的
"And that people are causing it."
够了 我说你能用我的笔记本电脑
Okay, I said you could use my laptop,
不是让你大声念上边的字
not read out loud from it.
我正处在危机模式呢 小孩
I'm in crisis mode, my boy.
我得在我的肾被移植到那个右♥派♥傻♥逼♥前
I got to school my kidney on the lefty world
好好用左派思想教育教育它
before it ends up embedded in a right-wing asshole.
我就剩下十二个小时了
I've only got about 12 hours left.
今儿早上 我读了本册子
This morning, I read a handbook
教人用大♥麻♥做衣服的
on how to make hemp clothing.
今晚 我得读点深度报道 做点瑜伽
Tonight, it's a little Mother Jones and some yoga.
我要是那人
If I were this guy,
我会担心你的肾会不会把我搞疯了
I'd be worried that your kidney was gonna make me go crazy.
疯了又如何
Yeah, so what if it did?
权当助人为乐了
I'd be doing that guy a favor.
那人就跟堆肥料一般蠢
He's as dull as a compost heap.
要是你想找人说说
You know, if you ever need to talk
关于你♥妈♥的♥事情
about what's going on with your mom--
不用 我很好
No, I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
帮我个忙呗
Hey, uh, do me a favor.
拉一把我屁♥股♥
Pull my ass.
不要
No.
他看起来真安详
He looks so sweet.
一睡觉脸上愁纹都舒展开了
All his worry lines go away when he's sleeping.
你绝对不会看出这老不死的有多混账
You'd never know he's such a motherfucker.
我打一开始就不该管他借钱买♥♥♥房♥♥
I never should have asked him for that loan to buy the house.
你又不是没还他
You paid him back.
但从此就被他抓住小辫子了
He gets to hold it over my head forever.
他就念叨 我那没出息的女婿啊
You know, "My no-good son-in-law
连给自己家买♥♥套房♥都买♥♥不起
couldn't even afford to buy his family a damn house."
天啊 我真想一拳砸到他那昏睡的脸上
God, I feel like punching him in his passed-out face.
水管工
Plumbers.
绝了 典型的他 是吧
You know, this is just so like him, you know?
你病了 他醉了
You're the one that's sick. He gets drunk.
然后你就被忽略了
So he gets all the attention.
他就不能先考虑下你的感受吗
I mean, couldn't he put you first for once?
考虑下会死吗 -在我之前死吗
Would it kill him? - Before it kills me?
深表怀疑
I doubt it.
就跟咱俩婚礼上的用花一样
It's like the flowers at our wedding.
你就想要点牡丹
All you wanted were some peonies.
就这么一点点要求
That's all you wanted.
丫买♥♥了康乃馨
He got carnations...
因为便宜 而且是他付钱
'cause they're cheaper, and he was paying.
牡丹衬你一点不为过
You deserved the peonies.
但是记住
But, hey...
我有你了啊
I got you...
你娶了我 尽管我有个
The man who married me despite my...
嗜酒 小气 自恋的父亲
drunk, cheap, narcissistic father.
不值一提
Low bar.
想到你要离我而去
I'm so pissed...
我非常恼火
that you're going.
我一直很喜欢你的手
I always loved your hands.
即使对你恨之入骨 但依旧喜欢你的手
Even when I hated your guts, I loved your hands.
它们仍然让我很有安全感
They still make me feel safe.
你应该引以为豪
You should be proud of these hands.
是这双手在后院给我盖了玩具屋
They built me that playhouse in the backyard.
还记得吗
Remember that?
我上高中后那个玩具屋就被浣熊占了
The one the raccoon moved into when I went to high school?
那些该死的浣熊把你妈妈的罗勒都吃了
Goddamn raccoons-- they ate all your mother's basil.
谢谢你给我盖了那间小屋
Thank you for building that house for me.
看来 你病了
So, you're sick.
是啊
Yeah.
很抱歉上次骂了你
I'm sorry about all the crap
剧集 | 如果还有明天(2010) | 导航列表