剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
但我怎么可能忘记失去独子的痛苦呢
But how can anyone forget the loss of their only child?
忘不掉的 玛丽亚
You don't, Maria.
你要想办法慢慢放下
You find a way to let it rest.
我做不到
I can't.
就仿佛...
It's like...
我又能听到她说话了
I can hear her again.
她...
She's...
她在呼唤我
She's calling out to me.
好吧
Fine.
好吧 坐下
Fine, sit.
我要你回忆肖娜
I want you to think about Shawna.
你对她的感觉
How you felt about her.
她那时的死状
How she died.
她现在的灵魂
And her spirit now.
现在
Now...
显现吧
Show me.
妮缪
Nimue...
玛丽亚
Maria?
玛丽亚
Maria?
怎么回事
What... What happened?
光明与黑暗间的平衡发生了变化
There's been a shift in the balance of the light and the dark.
-肖娜是不是... -那里有怪物
- Is Shawna-- - Something's out there.
我触碰了它
I touched it.
它巨大 黑暗
Something vast, dark, and
生长在腐朽可怕的水中
growing in the awful and the rot of the water.
如果你像你说的那样相信我
If you trust me like you say you do...
你就要放手
You'll let this go.
-我做不到 -肖娜已经死了
- I can't. - Shawna's dead.
不
No.
不
No.
让她安息
Let her rest.
让她走吧
Let her go.
天哪
Oh, my God.
亚历克就住在这地方
This is where Alec was staying?
看来他也不喜欢"住多多"旅馆
Guess he didn't like the Bide-A-Wee, either.
蓝魔鬼音像店
卡西迪把后面的房♥间租出去了
Cassidy rents out rooms in the back.
但愿霍兰会把工作带回家
Let's just hope Holland brought work home with him.
音像租赁
-等下 -丹尼
- Wait! - Danny?
在我开始领♥取♥社保之前
Before I have to start collecting social security.
在吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
-女士们 -没出事吧
- Hi, ladies. - Everything okay?
没事 抱歉 我只是在为试镜排练
Yeah. I'm sorry, I was just rehearsing for an audition.
你是个演员
You're an actor?
是啊
Well, yeah.
蓝魔鬼
烂番茄上新鲜度83%
83% on Rotten Tomatoes.
他们喜欢我自己做特技
They like that I do my own stunts.
艾比 这是丹尼尔·卡西迪
Abby, this is Daniel Cassidy.
业主和经营人
Owner and operator,
更不用说 他还是常驻玛雷的电影明星
not to mention, Marais' resident movie star.
谢谢 这地方对我来说只是个消遣
Thanks. This place is just a little side dish for me.
刮目相看
I'm impressed.
那样的话 我有一张电影海报给你
Well, in that case, I have a movie poster for you.
很乐意为你签名
I'd be happy to sign it.
丹尼 我朋友在疾控中心工作
Danny, my friend works for the CDC...
艾比·亚凯恩医生
Dr. Abby Arcane.
我们是为亚历克·霍兰来的
We're here about Alec Holland.
那家伙的事真让人难过
So sad to hear about that guy.
嗯 我能不能看看他的房♥间
Yeah, I was hoping I could take a look inside of his room.
当然 没问题 但你什么也找不到
Well, yeah, sure, but you're not gonna find anything.
-为什么 -警♥察♥一小时前来过
- Why? - The cops were here an hour ago.
待了二十分钟
In and out in 20 minutes.
他有电脑吗 任何东西
Did he have a computer? Anything?
他有 但他被解雇的时候 电脑被收回了
Yeah, he did, but they took it back from him when he got fired.
他自己买♥♥不起
Couldn't afford his own.
见鬼 他经常用我的电脑
Well, hell, half the time he would use mine
编辑他的日志 然后上传
to edit his journal entries before he would upload them.
他有工作日志
He had a work journal?
不 不是工作的 好吧 也许算是吧
No, not work. Well, it may be work.
大部分都是沼泽泥潭之类的东西
Mostly just mud-whomping-in-the-swamp kinda stuff.
他是那种喜欢花鸟鱼虫的怪人
He was the kinda guy that dug plants and birds and shit.
狼人 你好
Garou, hi!
嗯 警♥察♥把他放这儿了
Yeah, the cops dropped him off here.
他们不知道要怎么安置他
They didn't know what else to do with him.
对不起 伙计 他不会回来了
I'm sorry, buddy. He's not coming back.
有没有地方能让我看下这个
Is there a place I could take a look at this?
当然
Yeah, sure.
不如上楼找个座位 我给你看
You know what? Come grab a seat upstairs. I'mma show ya.
丹尼 上周日你怎么了
So, Danny, what happened to you on Sunday?
餐馆的即兴演奏会你缺席了
We missed you at Roadhouse Jam.
请随意
Help yourself.
不用在意上周日
Never mind what happened on Sunday.
你要期待的是下周日
It's next Sunday that you need to get excited about.
-是吗 -我正在制♥作♥混音
- Oh, yeah? - I am mixing tracks together
那效果别人想都想不到
that no one has ever even conceived of.
就像放入红辣椒卡津酱 一起搅拌
Throw in cayenne cajun sauce, mixing all that up too.
蓝魔鬼
今天这条日志很带劲 我刚被解雇
Well, I got a very exciting entry today. I just got fired.
真是太棒了
So that's awesome.
那我为什么还要来沼泽里呢
So why am I still in the middle of the swamp?
可能因为我是受虐狂吧
Masochist, maybe.
也可能是因为我有所发现
Or because I know I'm on to something.
我知道 我只是...
I know it. I just...
需要一点时间来证明罢了 但愿快了
need some time to prove it is all, and hopefully soon.
因为我最讨厌被解雇
Because there's nothing I hate more than being fired,
以及一贫如洗
than being poor.
而且我需要买♥♥新凉鞋
And I need new sandals.
好了 先说坏消息
All right, bad news first is
我们现在知道有人一直在
we now know that somebody has been dumping
往沼泽里倒促进剂
accelerant out in the swamp.
我们尚不清楚原因 但好消息是
Why is still a fucking mystery to us, but, uh, good news is,
我们认为如果找到并回收所有的箱子
is we think that if we, uh, find and collect all these boxes,
也许可以阻止疾病蔓延 所以
we may be able to, uh, stop this thing, so...
我们
We, um...
"我们" 是吧 老天 今天都忙糊涂了
"We," right? Jesus, it's been a long day.
我今天一直在和疾控中心派来的一位医生合作
Yeah, I've been working with a, uh, doctor from the CDC today,
艾比·亚凯恩 她...
Abby Arcane. She's, um...
她很聪明 非常聪明 很有干劲
She's very smart, very smart. Very driven, and, uh...
她谷歌♥搜索我了
Well, she googled me, so.
她很可爱
She's quite lovely.
到了到了
Oh, here we go, here we go.
找到了 好了
Got something, got something... All right.
艾比
Abby?
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You good? - Yeah.
哈伦
苏西·科尔不在病房♥
找不到她 打给我
该死
Shit.
-苏西的事 -她还好吗
- Susie. - Is she all right?
她失踪了
She's missing.
你知道安排了谁来接手我的学生吗
Have you heard anything more about who's taking my students?
知道 齐默曼教授同意在我们回去之前
Yes, Professor Zimmerman has agreed to cover your classes
帮你代课
until we get back.
齐默曼 他就是个什么都不懂的庸人
Zimmerman? The man is mediocrity wrapped in ignorance.
我们见埃弗里·桑德兰时你不会这么说他吧
You're not gonna do that when we meet Avery Sunderland, right?
当然不会
No, of course not.
因为他不需要你跟他说
Because he does not need to be told
他束缚了你的创造力
he's a dead weight on your creativity
而且除了有钱外一无是处
and only useful for his money.
或是你当场产生的任何
Or whatever opinion you happen to form on the spot
-想要分享的观点 -嗯
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表