剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
沼泽 怪物
第一季 第六集
《沼泽怪物》前情回顾
Previously on Swamp Thing...
你有看见其它有关我的使命的信息吗
Have you seen anything more about my mission?
你刚来玛雷的时候
When you'd first come to Marais,
你告诉我你做了笔交易
you told me you'd made a bargain.
直到被召唤 你不能离开这个镇子
One that bound you to this town until called upon.
离开玛雷
救命
Help!
你是什么人
Who are you?
只是个路过的陌客
A passing stranger,
想要帮助你理解一些你已经知道的事
trying to help you understand the things you already know.
我就猜到你会来
Thought you might be coming around.
日志上写着那晚除了霍兰
Logbook says that there was only one other boat
只有一艘船开出去了
besides Holland's that went out that night.
这么说吧 对你家马特不太有利
Let's just say, it don't look good for your boy Matt.
没人能威胁我儿子
Nobody ever fucking threatens my son.
莉兹·崔梅恩
Liz Tremayne?
别再插手惹人生气的事了
You need to stay out of the pissing-people-off business.
莉兹
Liz!
滚开
Back off.
-你没事吧 -混♥蛋♥
- You all right? - Motherfucker!
丹尼尔 当心
Daniel! Look out!
亚凯恩找到的那份样本
The sample that Arcane recovered,
来自活的生物
it's from a living creature.
我们明早再谈
We'll talk about this in the morning.
你想让我推进这个项目 对吗
You want to me to push this project forward?
我要拿它做活体研究
I need it alive on a table to study.
找到它
Find it.
艾比 保护你的安全
It's very, very important, Abby,
对我来说非常重要
for me to keep you safe.
为什么
Why?
因为我在乎你
Because I care about you.
你几乎不了解我
You hardly know me.
你可能和一个人共度一生
Well, you can spend your entire life
却仍然形同陌路
with someone and hardly know them
或者你可能和一个陌生人相遇 就那么简单
or you can meet a stranger and... just like that.
你们心意相通
You get 'em.
我们之间心有灵犀
I felt something between us.
你不觉得吗
Didn't you?
那是实心的钢铁
That was solid steel!
悠着点 埃弗里要抓活的
Slow down. Avery wants him alive.
去他的
To hell with that.
我才不会为别人送死
I ain't getting my ass mauled for nobody.
什么东西能干出这种事
What the hell could do that?
不管是什么 我们给它注射的
Whatever it is, it's jacked up
氯♥胺♥酮♥都足够放倒一整个动物园了
on enough ketamine to take down a fuckin' zoo.
天哪
Jesus...
老天 那是什么
Christ! What is that?
打不倒它
It's not going down!
快 回船上去 快跑
Quick! Get to the boat! Run!
他妈的怎么回事
What the hell is happening?
快跑
Quick! Run!
上船
Get on the boat!
我得到消息的时候正在安排
I was making sure Susie was safe
苏西和亲戚安全在一起
with relatives when I heard.
我...我还是不敢相信
I... I still can't believe this.
没有我们能联♥系♥的人吗
And there's no one we can call?
家人 朋友
Family? Friends?
我在他的店里发现了一个旧名片盒
Found what I think was an old Rolodex in his shop
里面全是被划掉的洛杉矶号♥码
full of scratched-out LA numbers.
根据他的备注
From his notes,
大部分是经纪人和以前的冲浪伙伴
they're mostly agents and old surf buddies.
呼吸机维持着他的呼吸 但是...
Well, the ventilator's keeping him breathing, but, um...
他的大脑活动微乎其微
His brain activity is... it's minimal.
根据这些检查结果
Based on these tests,
我不确定他能不能醒过来
I'm not sure he's gonna come out of this.
我惊动了熊
I poked the bear.
这是我的错 知道吗
It's my fault, you know.
不 莉兹
No, Liz.
你说你和卡西迪被抢劫了
You said you and Cassidy were mugged.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
嗯 你昨晚太忙了
Yeah, well, you were dealing with a lot last night.
什么意思
What do you mean?
袭击我们的那两个混♥蛋♥
Those assholes that came at us,
那是个信息
that was a message.
别惹埃弗里·桑德兰
Don't fuck with Avery Sunderland.
埃弗里
Avery.
那混♥蛋♥威胁了我爸
The bastard threatened my dad.
我不肯收手
I couldn't let it go.
莉兹 这说不通
Liz, it doesn't make sense.
埃弗里喜欢你♥爸♥爸
Avery likes your dad.
如果他的女儿不再调查某些
He likes my dad even better when his little girl
肮脏的生意 埃弗里会更喜欢他
isn't investigating certain dirty business practices.
拜托
Come on.
没什么好惊讶的
Can't be that big of a surprise.
你跟警长说了吗
Did you go to the Sheriff?
我连写报道的素材都不够
I don't have enough for a story,
更别说指控埃弗里了
let alone to nail Avery.
这还要假设露西莉亚没被他收买♥♥
And that's even if Lucilia wasn't in his pocket.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
你什么都别做
You do nothing.
我按下删除 埃弗里收手
I hit delete, Avery backs off,
所有人都能全身而退
everybody walks away fine.
所有人 除了丹尼尔
Everyone except for Daniel.
埃弗里就在医院里 我去找他
Avery's here in the hospital. I'm going to find him.
艾比 别管了
Abby, let it go!
艾比 等等
Abby! Wait!
你是卡西迪 对吧 特技演员
It's Cassidy, right? Stunts?
对
Yeah.
我还在想制片厂什么时候会派人来呢
Was wondering when the studio would send somebody out.
你觉得我们今晚能拍好这个场景吗
You think we're even gonna get a shot off tonight?
按那个头号♥混球的演法肯定不行
Not if the D-bag at the top of the call sheet has his way.
抱歉 今晚太漫长了
I'm sorry. It's been a long night.
别道歉
Don't apologize.
我挺欣赏你的坦诚的
I appreciate the honesty, actually.
跟我说说
So tell me...
你觉得你感到满意吗
Would you say that you feel satisfied with things?
这里 在片场
Here? On set?
看看这家伙
Look at this guy.
这是他本周的最佳演技了
It's the most acting he's done all week.
天啊
Man...
可惜选角导演只把我当成特技演员
It's too bad casting only looks at me like a stunt man.
我愿意为那个角色付出一切
I'd give anything to have that role.
嗯
Yeah.
我可以感觉到你的激♥情♥
Well, I can sense your passion, all right.
我在想
I wonder...
或许我可以为你美言几句
Maybe if I put in a good word,
如果你能帮我一个忙的话
you might wanna do me a favor.
帮忙
A favor?
我们在努力 埃弗里
We're trying, Avery.
但是她拒绝接受药物
But she's refusing all medication.
我不在乎
Well, I don't care.
沼泽里发生的事敲响了警钟
What happened at the swamp was a goddamn wake-up call.
你是医生 你想办法解决
Now you're a doctor. You figure it out.
你给她用药 停止她的这种行为
You give her something that will make this behavior stop.
-好吗 医生 -好的
- All right, Doctor? - Okay.
埃弗里
Avery.
非常感谢 医生 保重
Thank you very much, Doctor. Take care.
你好 艾比
Hello, Abby.
天哪 你没事真是太好了
God, I am so relieved that you are okay.
别这样
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表