剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
it's been placed on full lockdown.
我要看分♥析♥结果
I need to see the results of the analysis.
不 亚凯恩医生 你不用看
No, Dr. Arcane, you don't.
跟我来
Come with me.
哈伦在哪儿
Where's Harlan?
哈伦被调走了
Harlan's been reassigned.
什么
What?
孟加拉国突发登革热疫情
There's been an outbreak of dengue in Bangladesh.
他早上五点乘飞机出发了
His flight left at 5 this morning.
不是我能管的 医生
It was out of my hands, Doctor.
近期活动
我们要去哪儿
Where're we going?
帕洛玛医生
Dr. Palomer.
怎么回事
Well, what's going on?
这是干什么
What the hell is this?
亚凯恩医生 请坐
Dr. Arcane, please, take a seat.
除非你告诉我这是怎么回事
Not until I know what this is about.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
我们是来讨论你的一位病人的
We're here to discuss one of your patients.
好的
Okay.
亚历克·霍兰
An Alec Holland.
我没有叫亚历克·霍兰的病人
I don't... I don't have a patient named Alec Holland.
在你打断前
Before you interject,
我们知道他还活着
we know he's still alive
而且我们很清楚他的情况
and we're fully aware of his condition.
昨晚和你聊完之后
Dr. Edwards was very concerned
爱德华兹医生非常担忧
after your conversation last night and--
你怎么知道...哈伦在哪儿
What, how do you know... Where is Harlan--
医生 我们是怎么知道这个人的并不重要
Doctor, how we learned about this man isn't important.
事实是你一直瞒着医疗系统
The fact remains that you've been treating
为一个可能有传染性的病人进行治疗
a possibly infectious patient totally off the medical radar.
为了周边社区的安全
He needs to be brought in for treatment
他必须被妥善收治
for the safety of the surrounding community.
他不构成威胁
He is not a threat.
这不是你能决定的
That is not for you to decide.
他也不能决定
Or him, either.
亚凯恩医生 你能提供的帮助
Where you can be useful, Dr. Arcane,
就是帮我们化解潜在的危险情况
is in helping us defuse a potentially harmful scenario.
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果亚历克·霍兰 或者他变成的怪物
If Alec Holland, or what he's become,
必须被强行收治的话 就可能动用暴♥力♥
has to be brought in using force, things could get violent.
而他信任你
Now, he trusts you
你可以让他明白
and you could make him see
这一切都是为了他好
that this is all for his own good.
你是谁
Who are you?
一个看重你和霍兰博士的关系的人
Someone who values your relationship with Dr. Holland
而且我相信通过合作
and believes that you can help
你能帮助他和你自己
both him and yourself by cooperating.
我在玛雷还有工作要做
I've work to do in Marais.
亚凯恩医生 没人阻拦你
Well, no one's stopping you, Dr. Arcane.
我也没有征求批准
I'm not asking for permission.
离亚历克远点
Stay the fuck away from Alec.
哈伦
Harlan.
快给我报个平安
Please tell me you're all right.
我得回玛雷了
I have to go back to Marais.
收到留言后立刻联♥系♥我
Call me, please, as soon as you get this.
桑德兰先生
Mr. Sunderland.
你出了什么意外吗
You've been in some sort of accident?
伍德罗 我不想回答问题
I'm not in the mood for questions, Woodrue.
你有医疗包吗
Got a medical bag in here?
抗生素之类的
Some kind of antibiotics?
什么
What?
我知道你不是执照医师 但是
I know that you don't practice, but...
-你的各种高级学位中 -在我包里
- You must have MD in there somewhere... - In my bag.
一定包括医学博士
with all those fancy letters.
几处小伤一定难不倒你
Surely you can treat a couple of simple wounds.
我不打扰你们了
I'll leave you two alone.
伍德罗夫人
Mrs. Woodrue?
你不应该回家处理吗
Shouldn't you be doing this in your house?
我不是说了别问问题吗
What did I say about asking questions?
我想要你看看这个
I want you to look at this.
我中枪了
I got shot.
伤口很奇怪
These wounds are very strange.
对
Yeah...
抱歉 我又要问一句
With apologies for yet another query...
你去哪了
where have you been?
我一直在沼泽里
I've been in the swamp.
我找到了那些让你
Where I found the source
那么开心的细胞的源头
of those cells that make you so happy.
你把伤口好好清理一下
Now you go ahead and you clean, clean these good,
我不在乎疼不疼
'cause I don't care if it hurts.
源头
The source.
不是动物
It's not an animal.
是你来之前在这里工作的一位科学家
It's a scientist who worked here before you came.
他全身都布满了不可思议的植物
And he's completely covered in some kind of crazy plant skin.
简直称不上是人
He's barely human.
我觉得
You know, I think that...
我觉得他
I think that he somehow...
奇迹般地治好了我
miraculously healed me.
你说得对 亚历克·霍兰
You're right, Alec Holland
差不多完全治好了你
did almost completely heal you.
我没说是霍兰
I didn't say it was Holland.
我根本没提起霍兰 你怎么...
I didn't say anything about Holland, how did you--
内森·埃勒里在跟进调查
Nathan Ellery's been following up.
你的主要投资者
Your chief investor.
我还没见过的主要投资者
My chief investor, who I haven't met.
玛丽亚接手了会议 我还以为你知道
Well, Maria took the meeting... I, um... I assumed that you knew.
你不在的时候 她向他们展示了我的成果
She showed them my work while you were away
并表明你已经
and suggested that you...
将项目交给她全权管理
had left the project in her able hands.
她一直都很精明 我的玛丽亚
She has always been a smart one, my Maria.
不管怎样
Well, regardless...
他们想要更多的成果
They are eager to see more.
埃勒里要给我安排一个全新的实验室
Ellery set me up with a brand-new facility.
配备一批不至于太无能的助手
Assistants, I assume are somewhat vaguely competent,
而且他已经
and he's obtained
获得了不少关于霍兰的信息
an impressive amount of information on Holland already.
-真够周到的 -嗯
- Well, thought of everything, huh? - Yeah.
他甚至提出
He's, uh... he's even offered...
派人去抓试验对象 所以
personnel to aid in bringing the subject in for study, so...
我问你一件事 伍德罗
Let me ask you something, Woodrue.
你觉得有没有可能治愈霍兰
Do you think it's possible to cure Holland?
让他变回从前的样子
To bring him back to the man he once was?
你想治愈下金蛋的鹅
Do you want to cure the goose of laying golden eggs?
什么 你什么意思
What? What the hell are you talking about?
普通人
Alec Holland...
亚历克·霍兰
normal man...
不太可能产生有再生能力的细胞
is very unlikely to produce regenerative cells.
对
Yeah.
考虑一下我们
Think of what we...
考虑一下你将来的成就
Think of what you would accomplish.
细胞再生的秘密
The secrets of cell regeneration...
埃弗里
Avery...
你可以躲过死亡
you could cheat death.
你可以治愈各种各样的疾病
You could cure all sorts of disease and...
不只是让你成为亿万富翁
This wouldn't... This wouldn't just make you into a billionaire.
碌碌无名的亿万富翁多了去了
I mean, there are plenty of billionaires that no one's ever heard of,
但你可以享誉全球
but you, your name would be everywhere.
你可以改变世界
You could change the world.
他救了我一命
That man saved my life.
的确
Yes, indeed.
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表