剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
什么时候都不迟
It's never too late.
我们现在有机会了
We got the chance now,
你和我 露西莉亚 拜托
you and me... Lucilia, please!
求你给我一个机会
I'm just asking you for a chance.
拜托 露西莉亚 求你了
Please. Lucilia, please.
再见 埃弗里
Goodbye, Avery.
露西
Luce?
马特 你在哪儿
Matt, where the hell are you?
我们谈过这事了
We talked about this.
我知道你很不好过
I know this hasn't been easy on you,
但今天我需要你来局里
but I need you down at the station today.
打给我
Call me.
你刚才没帮我说话
You didn't have my back up there.
你什么都没说
You barely said a word.
我都搞不清状况
How am I suppose to defend you
要怎么帮你说话
when I have no idea what's going on?
不仅仅是没有每日报告
It's not just no daily reports.
不仅仅是文件
It's not just paperwork.
仿佛你陷进了那里的一个黑洞
It's like you fell into a black hole over in that place.
好吧 我知道我该多跟你联♥系♥的
Okay, okay, I know I should have called more.
等等 我们这些天几乎没说过话
Okay, wait... we've barely spoken in days.
但我发誓
But swear to God,
你透露的些许信息
what little you did tell me,
根本说不通
it didn't make much sense.
所以你跟她是一伙的了
So, so you agree with her now.
她显然认定我没有尽职...
I mean, she clearly thinks I'm not doing my job--
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
但你杳无音讯
But this radio silence of yours...
这不像你
it's not like you.
也不像我们
Or like us.
你和那镇子是怎么了
What is it with you and that town?
艾比 别走
Abby, stop.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
你说得对 检测要花好几个小时
You're right, the test will take hours.
我需要好好考虑
I, uh, I just need to think.
伍德罗博士
Dr. Woodrue.
埃勒里
Ellery?
恐怕我这儿没有山核桃派给你
I'm afraid I've no pecan pie to offer you.
我想继续和你讨论你的研究
I wanted to continue our discussion of your work.
稍等
Excuse me.
这可不是做研究的理想环境
Hardly ideal conditions for research.
就像是在高中食堂里工作一样
It's like working out of a high school cafeteria.
而且还不是重点高中
And I'm not talking about a magnet school.
我猜到了
I assumed as much.
所以我从芝加哥调来了
It's why I've ordered a fully equipped
一个设备齐全的移♥动♥生物实验室
mobile biological lab down from Chicago.
并且我已经跟桑德兰夫人谈过了
And I've already spoken with Mrs. Sunderland
关于他们家的哪处地♥产♥
about which of their properties
最适合用来继续你的研究
would be best suited for continuing your research.
镇子郊外有个废弃的场所
There's an abandoned facility on the outskirts of town.
你同意的话 我们可以立刻开始布置
With your approval, we'll start fitting it up immediately.
我以为你们组织会有
I assumed your organization would have
现成的专用实验室
dedicated laboratory facilities already in place.
这个项目
A project of this...
性质微妙 需要谨慎对待
delicate nature requires... discretion.
在我们明确要面对什么之前
We prefer to keep it off the books
我们希望能私下进行研究
until we know exactly what we're dealing with.
我会看看
I'll take a look at it.
你肯定有所疏漏
I'm sure you've missed something.
很好 伍德罗博士 秘密会议集团的指导原则
Excellent. The Conclave's guiding principle, Dr. Woodrue,
就是找到最出色的人选 然后让他们放手去干
is to find the best and then get out of their way.
找到样本后 你所需的一切
You'll have everything you need ready
都会准备就绪
when the specimen is located.
对了 样本找得怎么样了
How's that going, by the way?
恐怕试验对象
Well, I'm afraid that the subject
不是很好找到 不过
has been a challenge to locate, but...
只是时间问题罢了
it's only a matter of time.
我同意
I agree.
只是时间问题
Only a matter of time.
埃弗里
Avery?
你又在走神吗
You getting distracted again?
没有 爸爸
No, Dad.
我在这儿
I'm here.
我 我在这儿
I'm, I'm here.
打起精神 儿子
Get 'er loaded, son.
如果能在餐馆关门前赶回镇上
We make it to town before the cafe closes,
我们就买♥♥汉堡外带
we'll get burgers to go.
怎么了 儿子
What's going on, son?
你发什么呆
What's eating you?
这棵树 就是这棵树
It's just this... this particular tree.
-大家都说它有魔力 -魔力
- People say it's got special powers. - Special powers.
魔力
Special powers.
你知道什么东西比树更有魔力吗
You know what's got greater powers than a tree?
斧头
An ax.
不 不要
No. Don't.
小心
Be careful.
小心
Careful?
懦夫才要小心
Careful is for cowards.
没错 我在跟你说话
Yeah, I'm talking to you.
关键是 男子汉从不畏首畏尾
Thing is, a man takes what he wants.
男子汉总是力争头筹
A man looks out for number one.
听到没
Paying attention?
不 不要再重演了
No, not again.
不要再重演了 不要
Not again. Not again.
不
No.
不要再重演了
Not again!
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad!
-埃弗里 -爸
- Avery. - Dad!
-埃弗里 埃弗里 -爸
- Avery, Avery. - Dad!
埃弗里 埃弗里
Avery! Avery!
埃弗里
Avery!
埃弗里
Avery!
爸
Dad...
天啊
Oh, God.
玛雷
素食披萨 还有酒
Veggie pizza and booze.
只需要一个致命病原体
Only took a deadly pathogen
就能让老搭档重聚
to bring the band back together,
但我不会跟你计较
but I won't take it personally.
他们进展如何
Where are they on that?
明早前能做完全面分♥析♥
They'll have a full analysis by morning,
放心交给他们吧
just let 'em do their work.
好
Yeah.
话说
So...
真是与众不同
this is different.
是啊 小时候
Yeah. When I was little,
我以为娃娃的内部和外部一样真实
I assumed that the insides of the dolls looked like the outsides.
是很天真 既然娃娃有小小的手脚和牙齿
I know, so since they have little hands and feet and teeth,
我以为打开肚子 就会看到小小的内脏
I thought that if you looked inside you'd find little organs...
和小小的血液系统
and a tiny blood stream.
于是小亚凯恩医生就把它切开了
And little Dr. Arcane just cut it open.
是的 我失望极了
I did. Yeah. I was so disappointed.
但你还是把它留在身边
And yet you kept it around.
嗯
Yeah.
留作纪念
To remember.
我妈平时不怎么笑 但那天她笑了
My mom, she didn't laugh much, but she, she laughed that day.
我从没听你提起过你妈妈
I've never heard you speak about your mother.
我一直以为是因为你不记得她了
I always assumed it's because you didn't remember her.
算是吧 只记得一些碎片
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表