剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
from the sample Abby took out of the swamp.
你想要结果 桑德兰先生
You asked for results, Mr. Sunderland.
我现在就给你
I'm giving you...
一项能改变世界的发现
a discovery that could change the world.
你唤醒了昏迷的人
You woke a man from a coma.
这会引人瞩目
That'll get attention.
的确
Indeed.
那么
Well...
我去准备试验方案...
I'll prepare a testing regimen...
不不不 医生 你要的做的是
No, no, no, what you're gonna do, Doctor,
把你的发现写成一份报告 今晚就写
you're gonna write a report on your findings tonight, now.
我不明白这上面写的东西
I don't understand what anything says right there,
但你要写一份报告
but you're gonna make a report,
你要把所有能找到的图表和彩图
and you're gonna add every damn graph and colored picture
都加进去 但必须语言简练
you can find, but use short words.
这是我出资的研究
When I'm on the other end of the transaction,
必须这样
I insist on it.
与此同时
In the interim,
还有其它一些东西对未来的研究有价值
there is something else that could be of value going forward.
继续说
Go on.
亚凯恩医生 到目前为止
Dr. Arcane. She has, to this point,
她一直不愿意完全分享信息
been reluctant to fully share information.
告诉我你需要艾比的什么东西
You tell me what you need from Abby,
我会给你弄来
and I'll get it for you.
猎人说他们在这附近
The hunters said they came across
发现了一些踪迹
some tracks somewhere around here.
这里太他妈偏僻了
It's the goddamn middle of nowhere.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
好了
All right.
四处看看
Take a look around.
尽量在雨水把证据冲掉之前找出蛛丝马迹
Try to identify any sign before the rain wipes it clean.
我们应该封锁整个区域
We should lock down the general area,
等天亮了再回来 然后我们...
we'll come back in the light and we could...
-把猎枪扔给我 -好
- Toss me that shotgun. - Yeah.
不管是什么 个头都不小
Whatever it is, it's big.
如果你看到了 要叫我
So if you see it, you call me.
我要跟着这些踪迹走
I'm gonna follow these tracks.
看看能不能把这东西赶出来
See if I can't flush this thing out into the open.
你开小艇
You take the skiff,
绕到这个水湾的另一边
get around to the other side of this inlet.
靠
Shit.
靠
Shit!
天哪
Jesus.
我们来对地方了 保持警惕
We're in the right place. Keep your eyes open.
我可能有发现
I might have something.
艾比 你在这里干什么
Abby? What the fuck are you doing out here?
我可以解释 但我们得立刻回船上
Look, I can explain. We have to get back to the boat now.
不 你疯了 你来这里不安全
No, this is crazy. It's not safe for you to be out here.
-不 请听我说 -不 你听我说
- No, please just listen to me. - No, listen to me!
好吗 又有两人被袭击了
Okay? Two more people got attacked.
我们发现踪迹指向这里
We found tracks leadin' this way.
等等 你不是一人来的吗
Wait, you're not alone?
泰勒在船上
Tyler's in the boat.
你到底怎么了
What the hell is goin' on with you?
-艾比 快跑 -马特 别开枪
- Abby, run! - Matt, don't shoot!
别伤他
Not him!
亚历克 住手
Alec, stop it!
亚历克
Alec?
亚历克 求你了
Alec, please!
这是亚历克·霍兰
It's Alec Holland.
他还活着
He's alive.
不可能 这...这不可能
That can't be. That's... That's impossible.
-这不可能 -确实 确实
- It's impossible! - It's not. It's not.
我明白 我明白 我也解释不了
I know, I know, I can't explain it,
但是他活下来了
but he survived.
还有这片沼泽 沼泽...影响了他 改变了他
And the swamp, it... it affected him, it changed him.
他只是想要保护自己
And he's only trying to defend himself.
好吧 那么...那么...
Okay, so... so...
-霍兰还活着 -是的
- Holland's alive? - Yes.
我明白 我明白这很难接受
I know... I know it's hard to understand...
但这是事实
But it's true.
那他...他还记得什么吗
Does he, um... Does he remember anything?
比如那场爆♥炸♥
From the explosion or anything,
沼泽里的那晚
that night in the swamp?
那条船
The boat.
有人躲在暗处
Someone in the dark.
一道光
A flash.
我记得你
I remember you.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
你之前在桥边上
You were at the bridge.
你来帮助艾比
You came to help Abby.
马特 收到了吗
Matt, do you copy?
有发现吗
Find anything?
不 马特 不要
No, Matt, don't.
但我得...我得回复
But I gotta... I gotta respond.
不不不 不能让其他任何人知道他在这里
No, no, no, no one else can know he's here.
给我个救他的机会 求你了
Give me the chance to save him, please.
-马特 收到了吗 -求你了
- Matt, do you copy? - Please.
求你了
Please.
我是凯博
Cable here.
我以为有发现
Look, I thought I found something.
结果只是一头雄鹿
Turns out it was just a buck deer.
报♥警♥肯定是胡扯的
The call was bullshit.
我回原处和你汇合
Headed back to where you dropped me.
杰森 很晚了
Jason. It's late.
我 我还不累
I'm, uh... I'm not, uh... I'm not tired.
我 我马上就去陪你
I'll, uh... I'll be with you soon.
我想回家 杰森
I wanna go home, Jason.
我明白
I... I understand, uh...
等我完成这个报告就可以了
As soon as I finish this presentation.
一旦我们落实了这个项目的全部资金
Once we secure full funding for this project,
-我就可以离开... -不是之后
- I'll be able to go... - Not later.
现在就走
Now.
今晚就走
Tonight.
我现在不能走
I can't leave now.
不 不能在我就要成功的时候
No, not when I'm so close.
怎么了
What is it?
你在烦恼什么
What's bothering you?
我无意听到你和桑德兰的谈话
I overheard you with Sunderland.
卡洛琳
Caroline...
我们有了千载难逢的发现
We made the discovery of a lifetime!
想象一下各种可能性
Imagine the possibilities!
这种治疗疾病的再生疗法
Regenerative therapies for disease that...
可能为医学带来突破性变革
That could revolutionize medicine.
要付出什么代价
At what price?
-什么意思... -人体试验吗
- What are you... - Human experimentation?
你在受试人身上使用了未经测试的药物
You used an untested drug on a human subject.
杰森
Jason!
要是校务委员会发现了...
If the college regents find out...
校务委员会五十年来
The college regents haven't had
什么成果都没有
an intelligent idea in 50 years!
你是个受尊敬的教授
You are a respected professor.
我们已经有了美满的生活
We have had a good life.
不要为了埃弗里·桑德兰这种人弃之如敝屣
Please don't throw it away for a man like Avery Sunderland.
我
I...
我不能 我不能走
I can't... I can't leave.
-我不能走 -我知道
- I can't. - I know.
我不能走
I can't leave.
我知道
I know.
我只是不想失去从前的你
I just don't wanna lose the man you used to be.
蓝魔鬼音像店
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表