剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
I need two syringes.
两者均为免疫抑制剂
五毫升硫唑嘌呤
Five cc's azathioprine,
还有五毫升来氟米特二醇
second syringe, five cc's leflunomide glycol.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yes.
-马上就好 医生 -谢谢
- Right away, Doctor. - Thank you.
哈伦 坚持住
Harlan, stay with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
你在注射免疫抑制剂
You're administering immunosuppressants?
抗生素只会让情况恶化
The antibiotics are just making things worse.
他们的免疫系统是保命的最后防线
Their immune systems are the only thing keeping them alive.
他们绝不可能战胜这个病
They're never going to outgun this.
它正以闪电般的速度变异
It is mutating at lightning speed.
我们越是攻击它 它反击得越厉害
The more we fight it, the harder it attacks back.
-叫保安来 -哈伦 坚持住 别放弃
- Get security. - Harlan, stay with me, stay with me.
要是失去了你 谁还能让我保持真诚
I lose you, who's going to keep me honest?
把她带走
Get her outta here!
医生 血压在下降
Doctor, the BP is dropping.
190, 185...
-体温降至38.3摄氏度 -哈伦 哈伦 哈伦
- Temp is down to 101. - Harlan, Harlan, Harlan.
哈伦
Harlan.
你知道自己在哪吗
Do you know where you are?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
妮琪·米娜
Nicki Minaj.
美国饶舌歌♥手
我是你的狂热粉丝
I'm your biggest fan.
给所有病人注射五毫升硫唑嘌呤
Five cc's azathioprine,
和五毫升来氟米特乙二醇
five cc's leflunomide glycol for every patient.
照做
Do it.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
-好点了 -那就好
- Better. - Good.
我们正在尝试新药 我觉得起效了
We're trying a new medicine, and I think it's working.
你又见到亚历克了 对吗
You saw Alec again, didn't you?
我想帮他 但我
I want to help him, but I'm...
我不确定该怎么做
I'm not sure how.
他不明白自己身上发生了什么
He doesn't understand what's happening to him.
他吓坏了 孤单无助
He's so scared and he's all alone.
我们两个现在都孤身一人了
Guess we're both alone now.
我们会想办法的 好吗 亲爱的
We're gonna figure this out, okay, sweetie?
-好的 -都会好起来的
- Okay. - All of it.
我保证
I promise.
不过你需要好好休息
But you need to get some sleep.
安心睡一觉
You need a good night's rest.
好的
Okay.
我们早上再谈 好吗
We'll talk about this in the morning, okay?
亚凯恩医生
Dr. Arcane?
非常感谢你帮助我们
Thank you so much for helping us.
不客气
You're welcome.
埃弗里
Avery.
你在这干什么
What are you doing in here?
如果你不愿跟我同床共枕
Well, if you won't come to my bed,
那我只好来找你了
I guess I gotta come to you.
-你有话要说 -对 向你道歉
- You want something. - Yes. To apologize.
我一直漠不关心 我早该明白
I've been insensitive. I should've understood that
艾比的归来
Abby coming back here would
会令你想起这些可怕的回忆
trigger all these awful memories for you.
-这很困难 -我知道 亲爱的
- It's been difficult. - I know, honey.
我不想失去你 玛丽亚
I don't wanna lose you, Maria.
而且我不想让我们忘记
And I don't want us to ever lose sight
这些年来为之努力的目标
of what we've been working for, all these years.
携手努力
Together.
"携手"
"Together?"
玛丽亚 我们就要成功了
Oh, Maria. We are so close.
伍德罗博士 他还需要最后一笔经费
Dr. Woodrue, he just needs one more tranche of funding,
用来确定这些加速进程的确切原理
to pinpoint the exact makeup of these accelerated processes.
你需要钱
You need money.
不 准确来说 你还需要更多我家的钱
No. Specifically, you need more of my family's money.
你知道 我们讨论过的
Well, you know, like we discussed,
一旦人们得知我们的成果
once people discover what we've found,
我们就会...买♥♥家就会络绎不绝
we're gonna have... The offers are gonna be rolling in.
我们就一生无忧了 玛丽亚
We're gonna be set for, well, forever, Maria.
不
No.
我不同意
I don't think so.
我知道你不习惯听到拒绝
I understand you're not accustomed to hearing it.
但我的回答是不
But the answer is no.
你在说什么 玛丽亚
What're you talking about, Maria?
我刚把伍德罗博士请来这里
I just brought Dr. Woodrue down here.
我们就快取得重大突破了
Now, we are close to a major breakthrough.
是我的钱
It's my money.
我资助你的痴人说梦已经够久了
And I've been funding this nonsense of yours long enough.
我也受够了你把
And I've had enough of you throwing
我们的积蓄浪费在这片沼泽里
our life savings into that swamp,
追逐你宏伟的妄想
and chasing your delusions of grandeur.
你怎么了 你在干什么
What's going on with you? What are you doing?
你在干什么 玛丽亚
What are you doing, Maria?
玛丽亚
Maria.
玛丽亚
Maria!
你不能切断我的资金
You're not cutting me off!
戴尔瑞餐馆
艾比
Hey, Abby.
很高兴见到你 纯威士忌吗
Good to see you. Whiskey neat?
-加瓶啤酒 -没问题
- And a beer back, please. - You got it.
谢谢 戴尔瑞
Thanks, Delroy.
-改成两份吧 戴尔 -马上来
- Why don't you make that two, Del. - Comin' up.
-谢谢 戴尔 -谢谢
- Thanks, Del. - Thank you.
话说 我听说了医院的突破性进展
Anyway, I heard about the big breakthrough at the hospital.
消息传得真快
Word travels fast.
你开玩笑吧
You kiddin'?
整个镇子都在谈论 你是个英雄
The entire town's talking. You're a hero.
确实很有希望 但在我明天查房♥前
It's promising, but I'm not gonna crack the champagne
先别急着庆祝
till I see how the patients are tomorrow.
好吧 但还是非常厉害 小艾
Yeah, well, it's still damn impressive, Abs.
就像你的其它方面一样令人赞叹
Like pretty much everything else about you.
-别闹 -我是认真的 好吗
- Stop. - I'm being serious, all right?
来回顾一下你人生中的成就吧
Let's go over what you've done with your life, hmm?
你独♥立♥上完大学 医学院
You put yourself through college, medical school,
足迹遍布全世界
traveled all around the world.
这些都不是小事
These aren't small things.
你抓住了离开玛雷的机会
You saw the opportunity to leave Marais.
毫不犹豫
And you jumped.
实际情况我更像是被逼迫的
It was more like I was pushed.
Kind and Generous - Natalie Merchant
♪ Na, na, na, na ♪
♪ Na, na, na, na, na ♪
记得这首歌♥吗
Remember this song?
♪ Na, na, na, na, na ♪
-毕业舞会上那首 -对
- Prom night. - Yup.
你得给点唱机换点新音乐了 戴尔瑞
You have to get some new tunes on that juke, Delroy.
-不 别怪戴尔瑞 -不换吗
- Nope. Do not blame Delroy. - No?
都是我的主意
It was all me.
没错 我终于鼓起了勇气
Yeah, I finally worked up the courage.
来吧
Come on.
-不行 我不会跳 我不会 -我知道
- Oh, no. I can't dance. I don't-- - I know you don't dance,
但今晚你得破例
but you're gonna make an exception tonight.
因为我已经等了这么久
Because I've waited this long,
我可不会不跳就走
and I'm not leaving without a dance.
所以
So...
听戴尔瑞的 来吧
Listen to Delroy, let's go.
去吧
Go ahead.
好吧
Okay.
♪ ...my admiration ♪
♪ For everything you've done ♪
♪ You know I'm bound ♪
♪ I'm bound to thank you for it ♪
♪ Na, na, na, na, na ♪
♪ Hey ♪
♪ You've been so kind and generous ♪
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表