剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
No!
老爸 怎么了
Pops, what's going on?
有人吗
Hello?
钱在哪儿
Where's the money?
天哪
Oh, God.
莉兹
Liz?
不
Oh, no.
妈妈
Mama!
抓住他
Get him.
杀了他
Kill him!
去拿钱
Get the money!
钱在哪儿
Where's the money?
离我远点
Get away from me!
杀了他妈妈
Kill the mom.
给我回来
Get back!
莉兹 莉兹
Liz! Liz!
戴尔瑞 把枪放下
Delroy, put the gun down!
将军
General.
老爸 你干什么 这里没人
Pops, what're you doing? There's nobody here!
-杀光他们 -你个混♥蛋♥
- Kill them all. - You bastards!
给我回来 回来
Get back! Get back!
你死定了 孩子
You are dead, kid.
戴尔瑞 把枪放下
Delroy, put the gun down!
回来 回来
Get back! Get back!
离我远点
Get away from me!
杀光他们
Kill them all.
回来 离她远点
Get back! Get away from her!
我看见你了 该死的
I see you, goddamn it!
戴尔瑞
Delroy!
你干什么 住手
What are you doing? Stop!
走开 快走开
Get away! Come on!
戴尔瑞 把枪放下
Delroy, put the gun down.
离我远点
Get away from me!
这里什么都没有 把枪放下
There's nothing here! Put the gun down!
这里没人
There's no one here.
莉兹 如果他不放下枪...
Lizzy, if he doesn't put the gun down...
露西莉亚 不 等等 住手
Lucilia, no! Wait! Stop!
等等 等一下
Wait! Just wait!
我会回来杀了你
I'll come back and kill you.
不 不 老爸
No! No! Pops!
住手
Stop!
莉兹
Liz.
我不能让他们伤害她
I can't let them hurt her!
你没事了
You're okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
妈的
Son of a bitch.
戴尔瑞
Delroy.
我是凯博警长
This is Sheriff Cable.
再派一辆救护车来我的位置
I need another ambulance at my location.
收到 警长
Copy, Sheriff.
艾比 到底怎么回事
Abby, what the hell is going on?
我一直很喜欢那件蓝色的
Always liked that blue number.
这是聚会 不是火警演练 玛丽亚
It's a party. Not a fire drill, Maria.
不是强制参加的
Participation is not mandatory.
不好意思 我只是...
I'm sorry, I just...
心里一直放不下那个小女孩苏西
keep thinking about that little girl Susie and
还有她在沼泽中失去了父亲
how she lost her father in the swamp.
嗯
Yeah.
未来的生活只会更艰难
Worst part's still ahead.
你知道 我爸去世的时候
You know, I was just a little older than her when
我只比她大一点
my old man passed.
看着那个小女孩
Seeing that little girl,
一想到没有父母她将如何生活...
knowing what her life's gonna be like without her folks...
所有记忆涌上心头
It all came back.
沼泽是如何夺走了我爸
How the swamp took my old man.
还有之后的艰难时光
The hard years after.
你自己干出了一番成就 埃弗里
You did all right for yourself, Avery.
你知道 小时候失去父亲
You know, you lose your father when you're young,
就会一辈子努力想达到他的标准
you spend your whole life trying to measure up
但大多不尽人意
and mostly comin' up short.
所以
So...
今天可能让我想起了一些沉重的回忆
I mean, today brought up some old baggage for me, I guess.
你能帮我拉上拉链吗
Can you zip me up?
我很乐意
Glad to.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry
艾比勾起了你那些不愉快的回忆 亲爱的
Abby has kicked up these ugly memories for you, honey.
埃弗里 你真贴心
That's very sweet of you, Avery.
莉兹
Lizzy?
我在这
I'm here.
告诉我 我没有伤害任何人
Tell me I didn't hurt anyone.
墙和窗户挺受伤的
The walls and windows need some love,
但人都还好
but the people are all fine.
你还记得事前发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened right before?
突然之间 四周变暗了
All of a sudden, the place got dark.
就好像我踏入了一个活生生的噩梦
Like I was stepping into a living nightmare.
又是那次入室抢劫 亲爱的
It was the break-in again, sweetie.
餐馆的入室抢劫
Break-in at the Roadhouse?
我十二岁的时候 戴面具的人破门而入
When I was 12, masked men broke in.
奶奶奋起反抗 于是他们当场杀了她
Grandma stood up to them. So they killed her right there.
一直没抓到凶手
Never found out who did it.
多年来我常做噩梦 但从没这样过
Had nightmares for years but never nothin' like this.
从不会在醒着的时候
Not while I was awake.
陶德告诉你们他昨晚去沼泽了
Todd told you he was in the water last night.
他有说具体地点吗
Did he tell you where?
在奥科伊河道乱逛
Pokin' around Ochee Forks.
肯定出了什么事
Something must've happened
因为他说再也不会去了
because he said he was never goin' back.
好了
Okay.
好好休息
Get some rest.
好
All right.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
亚历克告诉我 他能感觉到沼泽里有危险
Alec told me that he could sense this danger in the swamp.
从医学院开始 我们不断被灌输的
I mean, one thing that was drilled into us from med school on,
就是坚持科学
is stick to science.
科学最终会给你答案
In the end, that's what's gonna give you answers.
但现在的情况是...
But what's going on here is...
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我打算去找它的源头
I'm gonna go try and find the source.
不管这东西是什么
This thing, whatever it is,
它正在人与人之间传播
is being transmitted from person-to-person.
所以肯定有源头
So, it's gotta come from somewhere.
亚历克
Alec?
亚历克
Alec?
赫斯佩洛斯旅馆
211房♥间
亚历克 是你吗
Alec, is that you?
天啊
Oh, my God!
老天
Jesus.
你不该来的
You shouldn't have come.
亚历克
Alec.
你怎么知道我在这里
How did you know I was here?
我感觉到了
I felt it.
这里有一股黑暗力量
There's a darkness here.
-黑暗力量 -是的
- A darkness? - Yes.
跟这具尸体有关吗
Is it connected to this body?
曾经是的
It was.
但它已经被释放了
But it's been released.
昨晚两个人来过这里 其中一个人因为恐惧
Two men came here last night and one of them was driven
结束了自己的生命
to take his life because of fear.
他身上可能也发生过同样的事
The same thing could've happened to him.
他死时很害怕
He died afraid.
人们在木乃伊化的组织中
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表