剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
伍德罗和桑德兰
Woodrue and Sunderland.
对他们来说 我只是一个样本
To them, I was just a specimen.
我必须回水湾去
I have to go back to the cove.
-我必须去确认 -等等
- I have to know if it's true. - Wait...
亚历克 亚历克
Alec... Alec.
你必须确认什么
You have to know if what's true?
回什么水湾
Back to the cove?
他说的是蚊子湾 他的船是在那里爆♥炸♥的
He means Skeeter Cove, where his boat exploded.
为什么要回那里去
Why go back there?
它消失了吗
It's gone?
不
Oh, no.
我要跟他一起去
I'm going to follow him.
我得陪着他 莉兹
I... I have to be with him, Liz.
那我去查那些人的身份
Then I'll figure out who those guys were.
包括那个蓝色的东西
That blue thing included.
好
Okay.
小心点
Be careful.
你也是
You too.
Kind and Generous - Natalie Merchant
你♥他♥妈♥逗我的吧
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
卡洛琳
Caroline?
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
你绝对猜不到我发现了什么
You'll never guess what I found.
这是自你最初被确诊后
It's the answer that we've been searching for since...
我们一直在追寻的答案
since you were first diagnosed.
有机活动
Organic processes,
不仅能再生组织 还能再生思维
capable of... not only regenerating tissue, but thoughts,
意识和
consciousness and...
记忆
memories.
卡洛琳
Caroline?
卡洛琳
Caroline?
卡洛琳
Caroline?
你没听见我说话吗
Couldn't you hear me?
记得 吃
Remember... to take...
你的药
your medication...
卡洛琳 你做了什么
Caroline, what did you do?
-我记得 -不不不
- I remembered... - No, no, no, no.
你把药全吃了
You took them all?
卡洛琳
Caroline!
卡洛琳 卡洛琳
Caroline. Caroline!
不 不 不
No, no, no...
你无法呼吸
You can't breathe.
对不起
I'm sorry.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
我应该在你身边的
I should have been here.
我应该在你身边的
I should have been here.
病房♥
让我和我妻子谈几分钟 好吗
Just give me a few minutes to talk to my wife, would you?
白色一向很衬你
White's always been a good color for you.
我都不知道该从哪里惊叹起
I don't know what's more impressive.
是你还活着
That you're still alive,
还是你想方设法把我关进了这里
or that you managed to get me in here at all.
你贿赂了哪个法官
Which judge did you bribe?
穆雷法官很同情我的境遇
Judge Murray took pity on my situation.
虽然他曾经欠了我一两个人情 但是
The fact that he owed me a favor or two didn't hurt but...
但是我只希望你好起来 亲爱的
But I just want to see you get better, honey.
-等埃勒里知道了... -埃勒里
- When Ellery finds out about this-- - Ellery?
你为什么觉得埃勒里
What makes you think that Ellery
会帮你
is going to help you?
他告诉我你打算将我撇开
He told me that you tried to cut me out.
你会觉得这样的计划能成功
Now, the only way you would've thought that a plan like that would work...
一定是因为你和露西莉亚
is if you had made a deal...
达成了协议
with Lucilia.
你肯定非常沾沾自喜吧
You must be pleased with yourself.
我并没有感到开心
I take no pleasure in this.
我只想知道为什么
I just want to know why.
你为什么要这么做
Why'd you do it?
我的付出好不容易要得到回报了
Just when all my hard work was about to pay off.
那些谎言
All of the lies.
让别人给你干脏活
Getting other people to do your dirty work.
还有你和她一起度过的那些夜晚
And all the nights you spent with her.
你应该感激我没有早点下手
You should be grateful I didn't do it sooner.
太可惜了 我们一起经历了那么多
It's a shame it has to end like this
结局却是这样
after all we've been through.
等我们攀上巅峰时
You could've stood by my side
你本可以站在我身边的
when we reached the mountaintop.
这一切还没有结束
This isn't over yet.
我觉得我们都知道已经结束了
I think we both know it is.
只要这扇门在我身后关闭
Soon as this door closes behind me.
亚历克 求你了 求你告诉我
Alec, please, please, please talk to me.
你为什么想要回到这里
Why did you want to come back here?
因为我必须确认
Because I have to know for sure.
你必须确认什么
You have to know what?
亚历克 亚历克 求你了 告诉我
Alec. Alec, please, please talk to me.
亚历克
Alec!
亚历克 求你告诉我
Alec, please talk to me!
亚历克
Alec...
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
这才是亚历克·霍兰
This is Alec Holland.
不
No.
这个"怪物"
This "thing"...
才是我
is what I am.
亚历克·霍兰已经死了
Alec Holland is dead.
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表