剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
A message?
好啊 我还真想给他留言
Yes, as a matter of fact, I would like to leave a message.
告诉他
Tell him...
告诉他不用再跟我的丈夫打交道了
Tell him he's not dealing with my husband anymore.
告诉他埃弗里有许多缺陷
Tell him Avery was plagued by... limitations.
而他的妻子就没那么容易出问题
And his wife is not so predisposed.
麻烦让埃勒里先生立刻回电
I expect to hear from Mr. Ellery immediately.
玛丽亚
Maria.
埃弗里
Avery.
-我没想到... -你当然想不到
- I didn't expect to-- - Oh, I'm sure you didn't.
现在 保持冷静
Now just... stay calm.
我们是来帮你的
We are only here to help you.
医生
Doctor?
这是谁
Who's this?
我是丹尼斯·巴克莱医生
Dr. Dennis Barclay,
来自巴克莱精神病研究所
from the Barclay Psychiatric Institute.
桑德兰夫人 我们这边走吧
Mrs. Sunderland, why don't we come this way?
在这说就行
Right here is fine.
好吧
Very well.
玛丽亚·桑德兰
Maria Sunderland,
我已经收到法♥院♥的正式授权
I have received a court order, duly authorized,
在收到一份完整的精神评估之前
to place you in a secure holding facility
将你安置在一个安全的拘留设施
while awaiting a full psychiatric evaluation.
你没有这个权利
You have no right.
最近发生了涉及艾比盖尔·亚凯恩医生和一个
A recent incident involving Dr. Abigail Arcane and a young child
由你照顾的小孩的事件
who'd been in your charge.
这是我做过的最艰难的决定
This was the hardest decision I've ever made,
但你知道这是正确的决定 玛丽亚
but you know this is the right thing, Maria.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不
No!
你最好别大吵大闹
It would be best if you didn't 'cause a fuss.
该死的 埃弗里
God damn you, Avery.
没关系 亲爱的
It's okay, honey.
现在我回来了
I'm back now,
我们会确保你得到需要的帮助
and we're going to make sure you get the help you need.
不
No.
不
No!
你们要好好照顾她
You men take good care of her now.
我只想找回我美丽的玛丽亚
I just want my beautiful Maria back.
戴尔瑞餐馆
马蒂
Matty.
还以为你今晚要值班
Thought you were working tonight.
我请假了
Taking a personal day.
之前在这里看到你妈了
Saw your mom in here earlier.
看起来你们俩大吵了一架
Looked like you two were really getting into it.
我只是不确定对现在的工作有什么感想
Just not sure how I feel about the job right now.
如果我为我妈工作的话 肯定每天都会这样
That'd be every day for me if I worked for my mom.
我无法想象
I couldn't imagine.
她是个厉害的女人
Man, she was one tough lady.
你仍然想念她 不是吗 戴尔
Still miss her, don't you, Del?
每天都想
Every damn day.
听着 孩子
Listen, son,
不管你们之间有多剑拔弩张
no matter how hairy it gets between you two,
你得知道露西莉亚总是在为你着想
you gotta know Lucilia's always looking after you.
嗯 有时候我会怀疑
Yeah, well, sometimes I wonder.
别这样 没那么严重
Come on, can't be that bad.
也许你该给她打个电♥话♥
Maybe you ought to give her a call.
嗯 我马上就打
Yeah, I'll get right on that.
这样吧 等你腾出手来
I tell you what, why don't you get me
再给我拿一瓶啤酒吧
another one of these when you get a chance, huh?
我以为这地方已经废弃了
I thought this place was deserted.
封锁好几年了
Been locked up for years.
天啊 那是个移♥动♥医疗设施
Oh, my God. It is a mobile medical facility.
亚历克肯定在那里 我要进去
Alec has to be in there. I'm going inside.
你不能就这么冲进去
You can't just charge in there.
这些人有枪
These guys have guns.
如果他们带亚历克离开玛雷
Yeah, if they move Alec out of Marais,
我就再也找不到他了
I will never find him.
围栏上有个洞 在侧面
There should be a hole in the fence, around the side,
进去就是后门
that leads to a back door.
以前卢克叔叔在这里上夜班的时候
I used to come smoke with my Uncle Luc back
我曾经来找他抽烟
when he worked nights here.
别告诉我老爸
Don't tell Pops.
我保证
Promise.
安全了
We're good.
他们把他关在哪儿
Where the hell are they keeping him?
你看见了吗
Are you seeing this?
看见了
Yeah.
它们会带我们找到亚历克
They're leading us to Alec.
该死
Shit.
我们得躲起来
We have to hide.
过去看看
Go check it out!
先搜配电室
Let's start with the electrical room.
-快出来 -他们知道我们在这里
- Show yourselves. - They know we're in here.
开
关
最后一次机会
Last chance.
断电了
We just lost all power.
把他们弄出来
Drag 'em out.
好的
Yes, sir.
通讯断了
Comms are down.
怎么回事
The hell?
联络中断
Lost all contact.
快开火
Just open fire.
他们在朝什么开枪
What are they shooting at?
我不知道
I don't know!
那是什么玩意
What the fuck is that?
-跑哪去了 -他在哪儿
- Where'd it go? - Where is he?
什么情况
What are we looking at?
我看不见 我看不见
I don't got eyes. I don't got eyes.
该死 操
Shit. Fuck!
我觉得不对劲
I don't like this, guys.
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
该死 他从哪冒出来的
Shit, where's he coming from? Where?
那边
There!
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
该走了 博士
Time to go, Doc!
-我还没弄完 等等 -没时间了
- I'm not finished yet. Wait. - We don't have time for this.
你得把样本带出去
You have to get the specimen out of here.
拿上了 我们去马里兰州北部的实验室
It's covered. We're relocating to a lab in Northern Maryland.
我去接我妻子 到那边汇合
I'll collect my wife and meet you there.
快上车离开
Get to your car and go.
是魔鬼
It's... the devil.
什么鬼
The fuck?
天啊
Oh, my God.
那是什么东西
What the fuck was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们得去找亚历克
We have to go find Alec.
这里像刚打完仗一样
It's like a goddamn warzone.
他就在附近
He's close.
亚历克
Alec!
亚历克
Alec!
这是霍兰吗
That's Holland?
艾比
Abby.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
我们得把你弄出去
We have to get you out of here.
你能动吗
Can you move?
灯光
The light...
灯光 灯光
The light... The light...
看看那些怪物对他做了什么
Look what these monsters did to him.
你来救我了
You came for me.
是谁这样对待你
Who did this to you?
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表