剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
你干什么去了
What were you doing?
干什么去了 来
What were you doing? Come on.
有点陡 小心
It's a little steep, be careful.
这是我的伙伴 狼人
This is my, uh, buddy, Garou.
这是什么研究
What kind of study is this?
我这种垃圾生物学家梦寐以求的研究
It's the kind dip-shit biologists like me dream about.
看看这个
Check this out.
好了
All right, um...
你对诱变剂了解多少
How much do you know about mutagens?
能导致癌症 摧残人类DNA的东西
The stuff that causes cancer, that blows holes in human DNA...
对 那是我们已知的诱变剂
Right. The ones we know about.
对吧
Right?
我就快在这片沼泽深处
I'm close to identifying an entirely new strand
找到一种新型诱变剂了
buried deep in this swamp.
好 是这样的
All right, here we go.
在过去的七个月里
So, um, for the last seven months
我一直在沼泽里
I've been out on the water
在地图上标记
mapping out biological hotspots
诱变活性最强的生物热点
where the mutagenic activity is the strongest
问题是 过去两周
and the thing is, is that for the last two weeks
我注意到这些生物进程的速度在稳步增长
I've noticed a steady increase in speed of these processes.
然后这个
And this...
是我昨天在一个最活跃的位置
is a sample I took just yesterday, um
采集的样本
at one of the most active sites.
上面这层透明的 只是沼泽水 对吧
This clear shit on top, that's just swamp water, right?
但是底部这些 看到了吗
But right there on the bottom, you see that?
看到了
I do.
这些不应该出现
That doesn't belong.
松萝铁兰
Green Spanish moss.
植物培养基
Plant-based growth medium.
我学过这些
I've taken a few classes.
准备好了吗
You ready?
天啊
Oh, my God.
霍兰
Holland!
操 停下来
Fuck! Stop!
-刚刚怎么回事 -操
- What just happened? - Fuck.
我不知道
I don't know, um...
我认为试管底部的物质 我不...
I think the stuff at the bottom of the tube, I don't... I...
肯定是某种生物促进剂之类的东西
It's gotta be some sort of biological accelerant or something.
-就像是肥料 -对
- Like a fertilizer. - Yeah.
但是它只会增强诱变剂
But it only jacks up mutagens.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
你想检查苏西·科尔两天前
You wanted to test Susie Coyle's blood from two days ago
和今天的血液 对比是否有改变
against today's to see if it had changed.
对
Yes.
这可能真的是让人生病的罪魁祸首
This really could be what's making people sick.
就像《神探科伦波》一样
It's like Columbo.
好了 可以给科尔的尸体做尸检了
All right, Coyle's body is ready for postmortem.
拜托告诉我
Tell me, please, that you
你把这些科幻情节都备份好了
have all this science fiction backed up.
-都存在硬盘里了 -好
- A hard-drive away. - Okay.
-你能送我去医院吗 -好
- Can you get me to the hospital? - Okay.
他们可能不让我进去 不过
Might not let me in, but...
玛雷市政厅
各位
People.
社区中心
今晚召开紧急会议
静一静 各位 静一静
Settle down, people. Settle down.
我知道这个病弄得大家都心神不宁
I know this bug has got everyone rattled,
但医生们正竭尽全力
but the doctors are doing everything they can.
大木材公♥司♥来这里
Big timber's coming in,
倾倒垃圾 焚烧树木
dumping their trash, burning trees...
这片沼泽养活了我们
The swamp puts food on our tables.
我们失去它 就失去了一切
We lose that, we lose everything!
快承认吧 莱利
Just say it, Riley!
沼泽受够了 这就是报应
The swamp's had enough. This is payback.
对
Yeah!
我们还不确定这到底是什么情况
We... We don't know what this is yet.
医院在不眠不休地调查 还有疾控中心
The hospital is on it 24/7, and the CDC.
扯淡
Bullshit.
等一下 等一下
Hold on! Hold on!
我不是说你们错了
I'm not saying you're wrong,
但现在先让医生做他们的工作
but right now, let the doctors do their work.
去你的 埃弗里 我可没钱看医生
Hell, Avery, I don't got money for doctors.
如果严重到那份上 你就来找我
It comes to that, you see me.
你们所有人都可以来
Goes for all of you.
你们知道的
You know that.
也许你应该
Maybe you ought to put
把桑德兰家族的钱拨给这个镇
some of that Sunderland money into this town
而不是浪费在你那个破实验室里
and less in that nonsense lab of yours.
你们知道 这片沼泽在我小时候
You know, the swamp took my father from me
就夺走了我的父亲 你们知道吧
when I was still a boy. You know that, right?
但自那以后 也是这同一片沼泽
But ever since, that same swamp
给我和你们 给这整个镇
has given me, you, and this whole damn town
提供了生计
a way of life.
没错 这个地方有特别之处
Yeah, there's something special about this place
我们都心知肚明
you know that, we all know that.
在这里生活得够久 就能从骨子里
And you live here long enough, you feel it
感受到其特别之处
in your bones.
而我的研究
Now, my research
是关于未来的
is about the future
揭示沼泽还能为我们提供什么
uncovering what else the swamp can offer.
新型药物和肥料 天知道还有什么
New medicines, fertilizers, God knows what else.
而如果我们的发现正如我希望的那样
And if what we find is worth what I hope it is
那它可能就是这个镇子问题的解决办法
that could be the answer to this town's troubles.
更像是你自己的问题吧
Your troubles, more like it.
水涨船高 利昂
A rising tide lifts all boats, Leon,
你那艘破船也一样
even that shitbox of yours.
没错 我们都遭受了损失
Hell, yeah, I took a hit and we all did.
是啊
Yeah.
我本可以选择离开这里
I could have pulled up stakes
让玛雷陷入困境
and left Marais high and dry.
但玛雷是我的家乡
But Marais is home.
我的爸爸埋葬于此
Where my daddy is buried.
还有我的女儿
And my little girl.
我和玛丽亚相识于此
Where I met Maria.
现在 如果我和你们大部分人一样
Now, if I was like most of you
年轻二十岁 我会回去继续工作
and 20 years younger, I'd get my ass back to work.
好了 大家听好
All right, folks, listen.
我们会及时告知最新进展 谢谢
We'll, uh, post updates as we get 'em. Thank you.
借过一下
Excuse me.
当然
Of course.
你刚才说得真好
That was a nice speech.
你来这里做什么 霍兰
What are you doing here, Holland?
你收到了吗
Did you get 'em?
你收到我昨晚发给你的结果了吗
Did you get the findings I sent you last night?
收到了 我还奇怪是怎么回事
I did, and I was wondering why
因为我两周前就解雇你了
since I dismissed you two weeks ago.
是这样吗
Is that what that was?
好吧 事情变得越来越有趣了
Well, I assumed you'd reconsider
我还以为你会重新考虑一下
since things were just getting interesting.
说出你的来意吧
Say what you came to say.
在过去两周里 诱变剂的进化周期
For the last two weeks, the evolutionary cycle of the mutagen
持续飙升
has just continued to skyrocket
而现在莫名其妙地人们开始生病
and now out of nowhere, people are just getting sick?
你认为两者之间有联♥系♥
And you think there's a connection?
对 不能排除这种可能 是的
Yeah, I mean, yeah. I mean, I can't rule it out. Yes.
你不必火急火燎的 霍兰
You don't need to set your hair on fire either, Holland.
我不是科学家
I'm not a scientist,
但疾病在玛雷并不罕见
but disease is not uncommon around Marais.
86年爆发过一次疫情
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表