剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
Sheriff.
刚刚接到玛雷总医院的电♥话♥
Just got a call from Marais General.
几个沼泽猎人在莱顿角被一只
A couple of swamp hunters got attacked by a wild animal
野生动物袭击了
out on Layton's Point.
动物管理可以明早去处理
Animal control can handle it in the morning.
不 你今晚就去
Nope, you go tonight.
我他妈不想看见你
I want you out of my fucking sight!
你知道 在这行里
You know, in this business,
找人帮忙通常意味着...
when someone asks for a favor...
不 不是那意思
No, it's nothing like that.
一切光明正大
Strictly on the up and up.
我手上的事够多了
My plate's just pretty full.
还有很多项目需要监督
I've got a number of other projects that I need to oversee.
如果能在玛雷安排一个人就太好了
It'd be great if I could have someone here in Marais.
一个我能信任的
Someone I could trust who could, uh...
用得上的人
make themselves available.
你需要什么 又是特技演员吗
What are you lookin' for? Just another stunt man?
不
No.
不 你会扮演一个不同的角色
No, you'd play a different role.
当然是在这部电影之后
After this movie, of course.
主演吗
Starring role?
非常重要的角色
Very important role.
我暂时没有全部的细节
I don't have all the details just yet.
很快会有一个女人来玛雷
There'll be a woman coming to Marais soon.
你可以从她身上获得更多信息
You can learn more from her.
祝你好运 卡西迪先生
Good luck, Mr. Cassidy.
-卡西迪 -什么事
- Cassidy. - What's up?
制片厂受够了韦恩演的垃圾
The studio is fed up with Wayne's bullshit.
明白吗 他们准备及时止损
All right? They're ready to cut their losses,
除非我们立刻重新选角
unless we re-cast... like now.
你一直陪他对台词
You've been running lines with him.
他们看过排演
They've seen the rehearsals,
他们喜欢你的风格
and they like your style.
-所以... -你要给我机会吗
- So... - You're givin' me a shot?
-出演《蓝魔鬼》 -是的
- At the Blue Devil? - Yeah.
那个制片厂的人去哪了
Where'd that studio guy go?
什么制片厂的人
What studio guy?
怎么...
What the...
丹尼尔
Daniel?
丹尼尔 你能听到吗
Daniel, can you hear me?
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
你之前被打伤了 但现在安全了 好吗
You got hurt in a fight, but you're safe, okay?
-我要烧起来了 -你没事了
- I'm burning up! - You're okay.
-我要烧起来了 -没事了
- I'm burning up! - Hey! It's okay!
没事了 没事了
It's okay! It's okay!
怎么...
What the...
我听到警报了
I heard the alarm!
我是怎么了 我要烧起来了
What's wrong with me? I'm burning up!
-他醒了 -你是谁
- He's awake. - Who are you?
伍德罗博士
Dr. Woodrue.
桑德兰的人 你是丹尼尔的医生吗
Sunderland's guy? Are you Daniel's doctor?
不是
No.
但我听到了动静...
But I heard the commotion and I...
不好意思 他是什么时候苏醒的
I'm sorry. When did he regain consciousness?
就刚刚 你看他 他浑身滚烫
Just now! Look at him! He's burning up!
去找护士
Go get a nurse.
快去 我看着他 你去找护士
Go now. I'll stay close. You go get a nurse!
快去
Go, go, go!
我做了笔交易 我做了笔交易
I made a deal. I made a deal.
陌客说我不能离开玛雷
The stranger said I couldn't leave Marais
直到我达成自己的承诺
until after I fulfilled my end of the bargain...
卡西迪先生 你本来不可能醒过来的
Mr. Cassidy, you shouldn't even be awake right now.
救救我 医生 救救我
Help me, Doc! Help me!
-我要烧起来了 -救命 救命
- I'm burning up! - Help! Help!
伍德罗
Woodrue.
我拦不住他
I couldn't stop him.
我会通知当局的
I'll notify the authorities.
当局
The authorities?
卡西迪先生可能对自己和他人构成威胁
Mr. Cassidy could be a danger to himself and others.
等等...
Just...
我了解他
I know him.
给我个机会去找他 把他带回来
Just give me a chance to find him and bring him back.
亚历克
Alec?
无论你对那些人做了什么
Whatever happened to those people,
我知道你是有理由的
I know you had a reason.
他们跟你讲了那个
Did they tell you about the monster
攻击他们的怪物吗
that attacked them?
亚历克
Alec...
你是在自卫
You were defending yourself.
他们袭击了你
They were attacking you.
你所遭受的疾病
You are suffering from a condition that we...
我们都不了解
That we don't understand.
我知道你很害怕 也很沮丧
I know that you are frightened and frustrated.
我不会放弃你的
I'm not going to give up on you.
你还是亚历克·霍兰
You're still Alec Holland.
我还是吗
Am I?
这里的万物之绿带给我的共通感
I feel more in common with the Green in this place
我以前从来没有感受到过
than anything I've ever felt before.
万物之绿是什么
What's the Green?
我们还不知道那是谁
We don't even know who that is.
他们是来找我的
They're coming for me.
他们不会收手的
This isn't going to stop.
亚历克
Alec!
亚历克
Alec?
很晚了 我累了
It's late and I'm tired.
-最好是要紧事 -是的
- This better be important. - Yes.
如果我理解无误
If I understand correctly,
我听说经你推荐去取活体样本的
I heard that the two hunters that you recommended
那两个猎人失败了
to retrieve the living specimen failed.
多谢提醒
Thanks for that information.
说完了吧 晚安 博士
You know what? Good night, Doctor.
我提起这件事只是因为你想要切实的东西
I only mention it because you had asked for something tangible.
来证明进一步投资我的研究是合理的
To justify further investment into my research.
我要的不是切实的东西
I didn't ask for something tangible.
我也不关心任何切实的东西
I don't care about anything tangible.
我要的是结果 伍德罗
I need results, Woodrue.
结果
Results.
好吧 也许你听说了
Well, perhaps you heard...
丹尼尔·卡西迪发生了一起不幸的事故
There was an unfortunate incident involving a Daniel Cassidy?
消息都传开了
Word gets around.
医生说他陷入了不可逆性昏迷
Doctors say he's in an irreversible coma.
是的
He was.
直到一小时前
Until an hour ago.
丹尼尔·卡西迪苏醒了
Daniel Cassidy regained consciousness.
他开口说话 行动自如
He's speaking. He has full mobility.
这件事对我来说很重要 因为...
And it's supposed to mean something to me because...
卡西迪先生遭受了严重的脑损伤
Mr. Cassidy suffered a grave brain injury.
康复的可能性几乎为零
Chances for recovery were virtually nil.
直到我插手了
Until I intervened.
你在说什么
What the hell you talkin' about?
诱变性再生
Mutagenic regeneration.
你看
Here.
我合成了你的亚凯恩医生给我的样本
I synthesized the sample that was given to me by your Dr. Arcane.
然后给卡西迪先生注射了
I had it administered to Mr. Cassidy.
记住
Now, remember...
他的伤情很严重
His condition was grave.
但是注射诱变剂后几小时
But within hours of receiving the mutagen,
他的大脑似乎再生到了
it appears that his brain regenerated
完全恢复意识的程度
to the point of full consciousness.
这都是因为你用艾比从沼泽里拿来的样本
And this happened because you spun a magic potion
制♥作♥了一种魔法药水
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表