剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
Videotapes are just flying off the shelf.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
见鬼的烧伤
Burnt the hell out of it.
看起来很严重
That's not good.
莉兹 我问你个事
Hey, Liz, can I ask you something?
再来
Here.
你真的喜欢这里吗
Do you really like it here?
我是说 真的喜欢小镇玛雷吗
I mean, really like it here in small town Marais?
这个问题很宽泛
That's a broad question.
你曾经离开过 对吗
You left once, right?
我不喜欢小镇的一点
One thing I don't like about small towns
就是所有人都知根知底
is how everyone knows everyone's business.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢 再来点坚果 谢谢
Thank you. And some nuts, thanks.
对 我离开过
Yeah, I left.
在杜兰大学攻读新闻专业
Studied journalism at Tulane,
毕业后搬去了纽约
moved to New York right after graduation.
以为我得到了梦寐以求的工作
Thought I landed the dream job.
一年时间转瞬即逝 某天早上醒来
Fast forward a year, woke up one morning
意识到我大部分时间都在改错别字
realizing I'd spent most of my time fixing typos
从来没真正报道过
and zero time reporting.
老爸心脏病发作那次 我就搬回来了
When Pops had a heart scare, I came back for good.
尽管我想在大报社工作 但我意识到
As much as I wanted a job on a big paper, I realized...
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
我得走了
I gotta go.
-晚安 -晚安
- Have a good night. - Good night.
老爸 明早见
Pops, I'll see you in the morning.
好 亲爱的
Okay, puddin'.
该死
Shit.
-搞什么 -莉兹·崔梅恩
- What the hell? - Liz Tremayne?
抱歉 不认识她
Sorry, don't know her.
别再插手惹人生气的事了
You need to stay out of the pissing-people-off business.
否则呢 埃弗里·桑德兰就要亲自动手了吗
Or what? Avery Sunderland's gonna have to do his own dirty work?
我们不是闹着玩的
Look, we're not playing around!
该死的
God damn!
告诉埃弗里他得找更好的打手
Tell Avery he needs to get better help.
莉兹 怎么回事
Liz! What's going on?
滚开
Back off.
-这他妈... -丹尼尔
- What the fuck... - Daniel!
丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Daniel. Daniel!
你♥他♥妈♥杀人了 快走
I think you fucking killed him! Come on, let's go.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
玛丽亚在哪儿 我妻子在哪儿
Where's Maria? Where's my wife?
桑德兰先生
Mr. Sunderland.
-是我 -她没事
- Yes. - She's okay.
她死里逃生 不过现在情况稳定了
She had a close call but she's stable.
跟我来 这边走
Follow me. Right this way.
桑德兰 我们得谈谈
Sunderland. We need to talk.
现在不行 伍德罗 我妻子在里面
Not now, Woodrue, my wife's in there.
这事等不了
This can't wait.
桑德兰先生 这边走
Mr. Sunderland, right this way.
什么事
What?
亚凯恩找到的那份样本
The sample that Arcane recovered, it's, uh...
来自活的生物
It's from a living creature.
我们明早再谈
We'll talk about this in the morning.
你想让我推进这个项目 对吗
You want to me to push this project forward, hmm?
我要拿它做活体研究
I need it alive on a table to study.
我们得找到它
We gotta track it down.
抱歉 请告诉她我马上就过去
I'm sorry, could you just please tell her I'll be right with her.
你最好是对的
You'd better be right.
我要给你一个名字
I'm gonna give you a name.
业内最厉害的猎人
Best hunter in the business.
找到它
Find it.
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表