剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
- and need to share. - Yeah.
真话能节约时间
Truth saves time.
-他送来了你喜欢的诱变剂 -我知道
- He sent you those mutagens that you love. - I know.
-他还付了很多钱让你研制促进剂 -对
- And he's paid a lot of money for you to develop the accelerant. - Yes.
然后他打断了我的工作 跟我说
And then he interrupted my work by telling me,
"快滚过来 有紧急情况"
"Hey, get your ass down here, there's an emergency."
我等不及要看是什么病了
I can't wait to see what this disease of his is.
大概是投放促进剂的人感冒了
You know, probably someone dispersing the accelerant caught a cold.
我们是伍德罗夫妇
We're the Woodrues.
我们是来见...
We're here to see Mr...
是的 桑德兰先生告诉我他要见你
Yes, Mr. Sunderland told me to expect you.
请你绕到沼泽那边
If you could go around to the marsh side.
他在练习挥杆
He's working on his swing.
挥杆
His swing?
我没那个打算
I'm not going to.
我只是觉得没必要去得罪
I'm just saying that there's no point in offending the man
那个给你科研经费的人
who's funding your research.
我没想去得罪他 好吗
I have no intention of offending him, okay?
即使最后发现他是个自大的蠢货
Even if he ends up being an entitled idiot,
就像齐默曼一样
like Zimmerman.
在这边
Over here!
我们被召唤了
We're being summoned.
-杰森 -你看那棵树
- Jason. - Look at that tree.
杰森 别停下
Jason, keep walking.
-杰森 -不
- Jason. - No...
-你好吗 -挺好的
- How are you? - Good.
你是这里的园丁吗
Are you the gardener?
这是一棵日本榆
This is a Japanese elm,
它正处于移植休克
and it's in transplant shock.
快去厨房♥
Go up to the kitchen,
盛一碗糖水
get a pan of water and sugar.
然后你得像这样照料这里的根须
And then you're gonna treat the roots right here like this.
好吗 明白了吗
Okay? You got that?
-是的 -去吧
- Yes, sir. - Go.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
欣赏你的树
Admiring your trees.
他喜欢树
He likes trees?
我是杰森·伍德罗博士
Dr. Jason Woodrue.
非常感谢你的邀请
Thank you for asking us here.
这里真漂亮
It's very beautiful.
是的 我们对此十分自豪
Yes, we're very proud of it.
900英亩[3.6平方公里]
900 acres.
我的员工会非常乐意向你展示
I know my staff would be happy to show you
更多的园艺 伍德罗夫人
more of the gardens, Mrs. Woodrue.
她也是伍德罗博士 所以
Yeah, she's also Dr. Woodrue, so, um...
我们一起谈
She stays.
好吧
That's fine.
那么杰森 你在搞什么鬼
So what the fuck, Jason?
不好意思 你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你跟我说你的促进剂能促进生长
You told me your accelerant would make things grow faster.
更多的树排干沼泽里的水
More trees to drain the water,
露出更多的土地用来开♥发♥
more land to develop,
更多的植物用来研发药物
more plants to develop into drugs
和化妆品 以及各种可以盈利的东西
and cosmetics and things to monetize.
促进剂成功了
The accelerant works.
是成功了
Oh, it works!
太他妈成功了
Like a son of a bitch.
我们还多了满满一医院的病人
But we've also got a hospital full up with people
全都患上了某种吓人的绿色流感
with some kind of crazy green flu.
那个病不可能是我的促进剂导致的
There's no way that my accelerant was responsible for that.
促进剂倒进水里 然后人们生病了
The accelerant dumped in the water, and people getting sick?
别想糊弄我 博士大人
Don't talk down to me, Mr. Doctor.
源自沼泽的疾病不是什么新鲜事
Diseases emerge from swamps all of the time.
登革热 埃博拉 疟疾
Dengue fever, ebola, malaria.
以沼泽为生
Living on a swamp
就跟生活在花样百出的粪坑旁一样
is like living next to a gloriously diverse cesspool.
但我会...我会去调查
But I'm gonna... I'm gonna look into it.
不 你要解决问题
No, you're gonna fix it.
因为疾控中心来人了 还跟大家说
Because the CDC's in town, telling people
这次的疾病是他们以前从未见过的
that this disease is like nothing they've ever seen before.
我正在处理我这边的事情
Now I'm taking care of things on my end.
但如果这个促进剂的烂摊子牵连到我
But if my name gets linked with this accelerant mess,
就会有人被起诉
there's gonna be lawsuits,
就会有人被逮捕
there's gonna be arrests.
好人会有怎样的下场
Things are going to happen to nice people,
你完全无法想象
like you've never even dreamed of.
而我会确保 我们三个人
And I'm gonna make sure that they happen
是一条船上的蚂蚱 博士们
to all three of us, doctors.
她是怎么失踪的
So how did she go missing?
她翻窗出去了
She got out her window.
但我不知道她是怎么做到的
But I don't know how she managed it.
她有传染性吗
Is she contagious?
我们得假设如此
We have to assume it.
我们还得假设
We also have to assume
她的病情会急转直下
that her condition is going to worsen, and fast.
与此同时 再过半小时天就要黑了
Meanwhile, we've got another half-hour of daylight.
最多半小时
If that.
我是凯博
Cable.
好 我们这就来
Right, we're on it.
南码头有发现
Found something down at the South docks.
-我是亚凯恩医生 -我是康尼尔
- Dr. Arcane. - Conyer.
我觉得有个生病的孩子来过这里
I think a sick kid was here.
在栏杆上找到的 一定是在钉子上扯断了
Found it on the railing. She must have ripped it on a nail.
蒙特里维尔行政区
治安官
船舶变电站
这个船位是谁的
Who docks here?
大部分时间是狩猎监督员的
The Game Warden, mostly.
维恩·罗比泰尔
Vern Robitelle.
他几分钟前刚把船开出去
He took a boat out just a few minutes ago.
你知道他要去哪里吗
You know where he's headed?
他提到了蚊子湾
Said something about Skeeter Cove.
蚊子湾
Skeeter Cove?
我们就是在那里找到了苏西爸爸的船
That's where we found Susie's father's boat.
她要进沼泽
She's gone into the swamp.
所有人员注意 苏西·科尔从玛雷总医院走失
All officers, Susie Coyle's gone missing from Marais General.
她九岁...
She's nine-years-old--
这里是罗比泰尔 6号♥监督员
Robitelle, game 6.
总部 我看到
Base, I'm seeing some, uh,
蚊子湾的水面上有灯光
lights on the water off the cove out here.
收到 罗比 你需要支援吗
Copy that, Robi. You want backup?
不用 可能只是些老家伙在违规捕鳄鱼
Nah, it's probably just some old boys over the limit on gator.
我靠近一点 看看情况
I'm gonna get closer, see what I can see.
收到
Copy that.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
狩猎监督员 船上的人 东西放下
Game Warden. You on the boat, pencils down.
快点
Right now.
罗比 是你吗
Hey, Robi, is that you?
妈的 朗德罗 又是你
Oh, shit, Landreaux. Again?
是啊
Yeah.
我对天发誓 我们正准备回去
Hey, I swear to God, we're just about to head in.
是是是 我知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I know.
你清楚得很 我必须得检查一番 兄弟
And you know more than most I gotta check you out, brother.
来吧
Come on.
该死 冷静 该死
Shit. Be cool. Shit.
我去
Well, shit.
箱子里是什么
What's in the box?
快点 朗德罗 我想简单快速地...
Come on, Landreaux, I wanna make this as quick and as painless...
该死 操 你干什么 伙计
Shit! Fuck! What are you doing, man?
这是罗比啊 你在干什么
This is Robi! What are you doing?
你干了什么
What'd you do, man?
这混♥蛋♥不该管闲事
Piece of shit should have backed off.
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表