剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
靠
Shit!
离开玛雷
好了
All right.
我信守了承诺
I lived up to my end of the bargain.
我可以离开了吧
I can leave now, right?
救命
Help!
我被安插在这是为了等艾比·亚凯恩 对吗
I was planted here to wait for Abby Arcane, right?
她已经来了
Well, she's here.
还有
And by the way,
我救了她一命
I saved her neck.
但是我不仅
But instead of getting a
不能回好莱坞
gold star from my ride back to Hollywood,
反而又遭遇这个
I get this again?
我只想休息一下
I just wanted a break.
要是知道我会被困在这鬼地方
If I had known I'd be trapped in this hell,
我绝不会做交易...见鬼
I never would have made that... Argh! Shit.
扮演你显然不值得做这么大牺牲
Playing you definitely was not worth all this.
等我回洛杉矶后
When I get back to LA,
我就卖♥♥了你
I'm selling your ass.
刚才
That was a...
你怎么了
What's gotten into you?
我不知道
I don't know.
在那晚的事之后 我想
After whatever it was that happened the other night, I guess...
我想这正是我所需要的
I guess I just needed that.
不管你怎么了
But whatever it was that got into you,
我希望能更频繁
I hope it gets into you more often.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
-得了吧 埃弗里 -你干什么
- Come on, Avery. - What are you doing?
你这就走了
What, that's it?
中午才退房♥呢
I got the room till noon.
嗯
Well...
我们都清楚 最好的做法就是
We both know that this works best when...
保持短暂与美好
we just keep it short and sweet.
有些线我们最好不要跨越
You know, there's some lines that we're better off not crossing.
你总是戴着那戒指 对吗
You always wear that ring, don't you?
不是总是
Not always.
我记得我给你的那天
I remember the day I gave it to you.
或许是我这辈子最开心的一天
It might be my favorite day I ever had.
那是很久以前了
It was a long time ago.
你有想过要是我们在一起会怎么样吗
You ever think about what might have been?
你是说在玛丽亚带着微笑和无尽的金钱
You mean before Maria sashayed into town
来到这里之前
with her smiles and the bottomless bank account?
我以为玛丽亚
Thought that Maria was one of those lines
就是你不该跨越的线之一
you're not supposed to cross.
别担心 埃弗里 发号♥施令的还是你
Well, don't you worry, Avery. You're still calling the shots.
一向如此
Just like you always have.
该死
Shit.
莉兹·崔梅恩
Liz Tremayne.
她昨晚给我留了三条语♥音♥信息
She already left me three messages last night.
是吗
Really?
找你什么事
What's that all about?
她在打听她女友在蚊子湾
She's asking about some evidence her girlfriend
找到的证据
found up in Skeeter Cove.
铝船的残骸上有爆破痕迹
A piece of aluminum skiff with blast marks
和铅弹弹孔
and buckshot holes.
有人想置霍兰于死地的证据
Proof that someone wanted Holland dead.
她在催促警方展开调查
She's pushing for an investigation.
你怎么看
Well, what do you think?
我觉得可以写一篇很棒的报道
I think it would make for great copy in the weekly.
这些该死的记者 他们一嗅到水里有血...
Damn reporters. Once they smell blood in the water...
但我还是得去查查
Yeah. Still, I gotta look into it.
得赶在崔梅恩之前
Gotta solve this so-called murder
破了这所谓的凶杀案
before Tremayne beats me to it.
这个样本跟我此前见过的都完全不一样
This sample is unlike anything I've ever seen before.
这些细胞似乎在
The cells are expanding and contracting
随意伸缩
seemingly at will.
细胞死亡之后 又会再生
If destroyed, they regenerate,
完全不符合生物学常理
defying all laws of biology as we know it.
真不敢相信我会这么说
I can't believe I'm going to say this,
但根据我这几天所观察到的
but based on what I've seen in the past few days,
我开始思索
I'm beginning to wonder
我们所面对的
if we're dealing with
也许是当今科学无法解释的...
something beyond the known scope of science--
例如呢
Like what?
举个例子
For instance.
天啊
Jesus.
你从来不敲门的吗
Do you ever knock?
我获准使用医院设施的时候
I was told I had free rein
他们告诉我可以自♥由♥出入
when I was provided hospital privileges.
非常明智 因为我们来自疾控中心的常驻专家
Wise decision, since our resident CDC professional appears to be
似乎要把这份独特的植物标本
attributing the characteristics of a unique plant specimen
妖魔化了
to the boogeyman.
医生
Doctor.
你之前给我看的那份植物样本
The plant sample you showed me earlier, I, uh...
我需要知道它是从哪来的
I need to know where it came from.
恐怕现在这是疾控中心的专业事务了
I'm afraid that's a CDC professional matter now.
那些细胞所具备的再生能力
Regenerative powers within those cells
将会革新
would revolutionize treatment
众多遗传病的治疗方式
for a host of genetic diseases.
是的
Yes.
而你难道不想看到自己的名字
And wouldn't you like to see your name
出现在宣布这一发现的期刊论文上吗
on top of the journal article announcing that discovery.
亚凯恩医生
Dr. Arcane,
你的发现跟亚历克·霍兰有关联吗
did your discovery have anything to do with Alec Holland?
你为什么会这么想
What... What makes you think that?
霍兰是这个小地方的唯一一位
Holland was the only scientist...
科学家 我再三考虑
And I use that word advisedly,
才称他为科学家
in this backwater.
他在沼泽里有间实验室
He had that lab back in the swamp.
他在工作过程中
It seems reasonable
非常有可能
that during the course of his work,
发现了你的样本
he may have come across your material.
那么 我猜得对吗
So, um, does it?
样本是不是跟亚历克·霍兰有关
Have anything to do with Alec Holland?
你知道吗 我得接这个电♥话♥
You know what? I have to take this.
先走一步 伍德罗博士
Excuse me, Dr. Woodrue.
苏西
Susie?
不 没关系 我马上过去
No, no. It's okay, I'll be right there.
早上好 戴尔瑞
Good morning, Delroy.
埃弗里先生
Mr. Avery?
你起得可真早
You're up early.
我今天早上醒来 突然特别想吃
Yeah, I woke up this morning with a powerful hunger
龟汤
for turtle soup.
我就自作主张
I took the liberty
用我的钥匙
of using my key
进你的厨房♥开工了
to help myself to your kitchen.
虽说实际上
Although technically,
这是我的厨房♥ 因为这是我的房♥产
I guess it's my kitchen, 'cause I do own the property.
你大老远来就是为了做汤吗
You came all this way for soup?
其实呢 戴尔瑞
Well, actually, Delroy,
我是来看你的
I wanted to see you.
你比任何人都清楚
You know better than anyone
我为这个镇子
how hard I've worked my ass off
付出了多少努力
for this town, you know?
我知道大家都很感激
I know folks appreciate that.
真的吗 因为有时候我会想...
Do they? Because sometimes, I wonder, you know...
好像每次就在我快要追到
Seemed like every time I'm just about to land
出自美国小说《白鲸》 指求而不得
那条大白鲸的时候
that big white whale,
总是有人想让我功败垂成
there's somebody trying to tear me down.
以你女儿丽兹为例
Take your daughter Liz, for instance.
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表