剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
At least she'll be going soon.
我只是想让你找回以前的自己
I just wanna see you back to your old self is all.
问题是 埃弗里
The thing is, Avery...
我已经找回以前的自己了
I am back to my old self.
过去十四年我不过是在伪装而已
I've just been faking it for the last 14 years,
那才是问题所在
and that's the problem.
我尽可能地伪装
I'm faking it as hard as I can,
因为如果不那样
because if I don't,
我就会变回以前的自己
I just sink back to my old self.
-桑德兰先生 -怎么了
- Mr. Sunderland? - Yeah?
戈登·哈斯来了
Gordon Haas is here?
戈登·哈斯
Gordon Haas?
他来干什么
What the hell is he doing here?
你跟他说 早上再给我打电♥话♥
You tell him to call me in the morning.
先生 我说过了
Yes, I tried that, sir.
戈登
Gordon...
搞什么
What the hell?
戈登 我正在吃晚饭
Gordon, I'm in the middle of dinner.
我有急事
It couldn't wait.
银行已经在问了
The bank's been asking questions.
你清楚我的情况 我谈下了很多投资者
You know my situation. I got enough investors on the hook.
等他们看到我的沼泽研究成果...
As soon as they see the results of my swamp study--
你没听懂我的意思 我不干了
You're not hearing me. I'm done.
我退出了
I'm out.
我都不知道一开始你怎么说服我加入的
I don't know how you convinced me to do this in the first place.
或许是通过一次又一次的回扣
Well, maybe it was 'cause of kickback after kickback,
你个贪婪的混♥蛋♥
you greedy little bastard.
如果银行发现
If the bank finds out
我转钱给你个人贷款
I'm transferring funds for personal loans for you,
我会坐牢的
I could go to prison.
这是你的工作
Well, that's your job.
你要确保这种情况不会发生
So make sure that doesn't happen.
拿出男人的样子
So you just man up.
解决问题
Yeah. Fix it.
还有 别再不请自来了
And don't you... Don't you come to my house uninvited again.
不 埃弗里 到此为止了
No. Avery. No more.
你要全还回来 全额还款 否则...
I need it all back. Repaid in full, or...
等镇上的人发现
this town's gonna be awfully surprised
伟大的埃弗里·桑德兰债台高筑
when they find out the mighty Avery Sunderland
他们肯定会惊得目瞪口呆
is actually in debt up to his eyeballs.
给你24小时
You have 24 hours.
实验室研究笔记
你压根想不出有谁
So you don't know of anyone
会想伤害亚历克·霍兰
who would want to hurt Alec Holland?
毫无头绪
Not a soul.
或许他跟一些当地人有摩擦
Well, maybe he had trouble with some locals,
毕竟他是个外人
being an outsider and all?
我几乎不了解他
I hardly knew the man.
我的项目需要一个科学家
I need a scientist for my project.
他正好有空
And he was available.
-有什么好笑的吗 -没有
- Something funny? - No.
我只是从没近距离看过你工作的样子
I've just never seen your professional side up close before.
露西莉亚·凯博 犯罪打击者
Lucilia Cable, crime fighter.
我知道他的遭遇很可怕
I know it is a terrible thing what happened to him,
但如果你想知道的话
but if you need to know,
近来我最担心的还不是亚历克·霍兰
Alec Holland hadn't been at the forefront of my worries lately.
不是吗
No?
玛丽亚又开始睡肖娜的房♥间了
Maria's taken to sleeping in Shawna's room again.
她总是这么复杂
She's always been complicated.
但你和她结婚时就已经知道了
But you knew that when you married her.
艾比·亚凯恩的归来让她重新想起了一切
Abby Arcane's return has brought it all back to her.
你知道
You know,
过去的几个月间
it seems like in the past few months,
整个镇子似乎一直在滑入
this entire town's been slipping down
黑色的深渊
some deep, dark hole.
我只知道过去五天死的人
I just know that more people have died in the last five days
比过去五年还多
than in the previous five years.
大家都很害怕
Folks are scared.
我很理解他们
I don't blame 'em.
你真美
You look good,
露西莉亚
Lucilia.
埃弗里
Avery...
玛丽亚不理你的时候我总是很美
I always look good when Maria's cutting you off.
我了解你
I know you.
-你这样认为 -我很确定
- You think so? - I know so.
我了解你 我记得你
I know you. I remember you.
你还记得
You remembered...
而且我想你
And I miss you.
-等等 她在家 -不不不
- Wait. Is she home? - No, no, no.
-她晚饭后从不下楼 -晚饭
- She never comes downstairs after dinner. -Dinner?
-不 -等一下
- No. - Wait a minute.
不 不
No. No.
我
I...
关于亚历克·霍兰的问询你满意了吗
Well, have I satisfied you on the Alec Holland question?
我会通知你的
I'll let you know.
妈妈
Hi, Mommy.
肖娜 亲爱的
Shawna, my love.
你真的以为爸爸这么多年一直对你忠诚吗
Do you really think Daddy stayed faithful to you all these years?
你为什么要说这种话
Why would you say something like that?
他像是那种
Does he seem like the kind of man
能忠诚待人的人吗
who could stay faithful to anyone, really?
别这样说你♥爸♥爸
Don't say things like that about your father.
他还爱你吗
Does he even still love you?
肖娜 你说的话太残酷了
Shawna, what you're saying is cruel.
或许他把你留在身边是别有用心
Or maybe, he keeps you around for some other reason.
别说了
Stop it!
艾比·亚凯恩
你想喝杯酒吗
May I offer you a drink?
我绝对需要喝一杯
I sure as hell could use one.
我们有两个共同点了
That's two things we have in common.
我
I...
有件事要坦白
have a confession.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
你♥他♥妈♥离我远点
Get the fuck away from me!
别碰她
Leave her.
我就是那个被你杀死的混♥蛋♥
I'm that son of a bitch you murdered.
离开他
Release him.
你安全了
You are safe now.
苏西·科尔说你是
Susie Coyle said you were...
亚历克·霍兰
Alec Holland.
艾比
Abby...
那晚我在沼泽里看到你了
I saw you that night in the swamp.
爆♥炸♥之后
After the explosion.
你还记得发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened?
我在燃烧
I was burning.
我是什么
What am I?
一个好人
A good man.
一个科学家 你可以帮我
A scientist. Someone who could help me
找回我认识的那个人
find a way to bring the man I knew back.
我不明白为什么这种疾病要攻击我们
I don't understand this disease and why it's fighting us.
不是攻击
Not fighting.
是反击
Fighting back.
怎么回事
What's going on?
乱成一团了 所有病人都急剧恶化
It's a shit show. All of them are tanking.
-抽搐 痉挛 两人昏迷 -妈的
- Convulsions, spasms. Two have gone into comas. - Shit.
哈伦
Harlan.
我们尽了最大努力来压住病情
I mean, we're slamming this thing as hard as we can.
用了现有最强的抗生素
Strongest antibiotics known to man.
但它还是在攻击
But it just keeps fighting.
它不是在攻击
It's not fighting.
是在反击
It's fighting back.
给我两个注射器
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表