剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
Don't.
艾比 如果这是因为玛丽亚袭击了你
Abby, if this is about Maria attacking you like that,
我真不知道她是怎么了
I honestly don't know what got into her.
-真抱歉我当时没... -住嘴
- I'm just sorry I wasn't there... - Stop.
你威胁了戴尔瑞
You threatened Delroy?
你 你派人袭击了莉兹
You... You sent people after Liz?
借过
Excuse me.
这些可是严肃的指控 艾比
Those are serious accusations, Abby.
你想谈严肃的吗
You want serious?
卡西迪陷入了昏迷 可能永远醒不过来了
Cassidy's in a coma and he will probably never recover.
是的 我们都为那孩子的遭遇感到震惊
Yes, and we're all very shook up about that boy,
不过如果需要付医院账单
but if there are hospital bills to be paid,
我一向乐于援助
I am always here.
没错 因为这就是你的手段
Yeah, that's right. Because that's what you do.
你伤害别人 然后假装在乎
You hurt people and then you pretend to care.
没有丝毫的假装 艾比
There's no pretend about it, Abby.
我爱这个镇子
I love this town,
我也爱镇子里的所有人
and I love all the people in it.
仅限于对你有利或方便的时候
When it benefits you or when it's convenient.
我要是变成麻烦会怎么样 埃弗里
What happens when I become inconvenient, Avery?
你会派人来袭击我吗
Are you gonna send men after me?
-艾比 -别这样
- Abby. - Don't.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that to me?
我一直把你当女儿啊
You are like a daughter to me.
我绝不会伤害你
I would never ever hurt you.
不
No.
不 曾几何时
No, do you know that there was a time
我会相信你这话
that I would've believed that?
但你早就不是我从前认识的那个人了
But you are not the man that I once knew.
你一无所有时我接受了你 你就这么回报我吗
I took you from nothing and this is how you pay me back, Abby?
那些人是你派的吗
Did you send those men?
艾比
Abby...
回亚特兰大去吧
Go back to Atlanta.
那些人是你派的吗
Did you send those men?
你确定你想和我杠上吗
Are you sure you wanna cross that line with me?
亚凯恩医生请到急诊室
Dr. Arcane to the ER.
亚凯恩医生
Dr. Arcane.
我不再是17岁的小姑娘了
I am not a 17-year-old girl anymore.
你现在吓唬不了我
You do not scare me the way you used to.
离莉茲远点
Stay away from Liz.
艾比
Abby.
我会永远在乎你
I'll always care about you.
但如果你再这么指控我
But if you ever accuse me like this again,
我可不会那么宽容了
I won't be so forgiving.
你得来看看
There's something you need to see.
这两个人刚被送过来
These two were just brought in.
他们叫着说自己
They've been yelling about being attacked
被什么沼泽怪物攻击了
by some kind of swamp monster.
放开我 拜托
Get the fuck off me, please!
冷静 先生 我们想帮你
Calm down, sir. We'd like to help you.
你听到他们说实际看到了什么吗
Did you hear what they actually saw?
当时应该很黑 但是
Sounds like it was dark, but...
他们描述的基本就是你的霍兰先生
Their description sounds 90% like your Mr. Holland.
我不知道
I don't know.
不可能是他干的
He couldn't have done this.
艾比 你说他有时
Abby, you said there were times
会失去控制
when he seemed to lose control.
我知道 但我了解亚历克
I know, I know. But I know Alec,
如果这是他干的
and if this is him,
肯定有什么解释
there has to be an explanation.
但愿是合理的
I hope it's a good one.
玛丽亚·桑德兰的事件报告写完了
Finished the incident report on Maria Sunderland.
你还好吗
You all right?
雷米·德博阿的混♥蛋♥哥哥来认领尸体了
Remy Dubois' piece of shit brother came in to ID the body.
可怜的家伙 他
Poor guy, he was...
他哭得像个小孩
He was crying like a baby.
我不怪他
I don't blame him.
雷米脑袋上我打的弹孔
The round that I put through Remy's skull
一览无余
didn't... leave much to the imagination.
我相信不管发生了什么
Well, I'm sure whatever went down,
都是合理的
it was justified.
合理的
Justified?
我夺走了一个人的性命 马修
I took a man's life, Matthew...
出于自卫
In self-defense.
为了保护你
To protect you.
德博阿 他看见你了
Dubois, he fuckin' saw you.
-看见我了 我... -闭嘴
- He saw me? I... - Shut up!
霍兰死的那晚 德博阿在码头工作
The night Holland died, Dubois was working the docks
你开走了一艘桑德兰家的船
when you took out a Sunderland boat,
崔梅恩的朋友发现的那块船体残骸
and that piece of hull that Tremayne's friend found,
上面有爆破痕迹和铅弹弹孔
the one with the blast marks and the buckshot holes,
残骸和霍兰的船匹配
it's a match to Holland's boat.
你开枪打了他
You shot him.
然后你用了炸♥药♥
And then you went for the dynamite.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-你了解我的 -我也了解埃弗里·桑德兰
- You know me! - And I know Avery Sunderland.
霍兰肯定妨碍到了他
Holland must've been in his way,
所以他需要除掉他
which means he needed him gone.
于是他找了一个他可以信任的人
So he found somebody he could trust,
一个他知道会保密的人
somebody he knew would keep their damn mouth shut.
那现在怎么办
So now what?
雷米死了 霍兰的船的残骸
Remy's dead and that piece from Holland's boat,
实验室只会说结果不确定
the lab will just say it's inconclusive.
不匹配
No match.
还有其它麻烦吗
Any other loose ends?
我只是 我不明白
I just... I don't understand.
半个镇子的人任他挑选
He could've picked half this town.
但他选了你 为什么
But he picked you. Why?
天哪 马修 如果你需要钱
Jesus, Matthew. If you needed the money,
-我可以... -你可以干什么
- I could've... - You'd have what?
可以从你的应急基金里拿几块钱吗
You'd have pulled a couple of dollars from your rainy day fund?
一个小镇警♥察♥能赚多少钱还要我多说吗
Remind me again how much a small town cop makes.
这不是我的问题
This is not about me.
对 这是你朋友埃弗里的问题
No, it's your friend Avery,
还有他手上能追溯到三十年前的
and the two-inch thick file he has on you
你的厚厚一摞把柄
going back 30 years!
怎么 你还没看过吗
What? You haven't read that one?
我强烈推荐 真是一本杰作
Well, I highly recommend it. It's a real beaut.
贿赂 收买♥♥
Bribes, payoffs,
甚至还扔给了你几具尸体
even a couple dropped bodies in your custody,
早在我来之前
long before I ever came on.
足以让你终身监禁
Enough to put you away for life!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
我所做的一切都是为了你
Everything I did, I did for you.
别 别...
No, don't...
别赖在我身上
Do not put that on me.
桑德兰说得很清楚 如果我不帮他
Sunderland made it very clear what he would do
对付霍兰 他会怎么做
if I didn't go along with him on Holland.
你现在为埃弗里工作了
So you work for Avery now?
至少比跟他同床共枕要强
At least it's better than sleeping with him.
你明白他从你身上夺走了什么吗
Do you understand what he has taken from you?
我保护了你 这就是我做的
I protected you, that's what I did.
就像你一直保护我一样
The same as you've always done for me.
停下来 停下来
Stop. Just stop! Just stop!
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I been thinkin'?
我在想也许是时候
I been thinkin' that maybe it is time
申请调动到其它部门了
to start applying to other departments.
莱克查尔斯 霍玛
Lake Charles, Houma...
我可以远离你 埃弗里
I can just be done with you, Avery,
还有这个恶心的镇子
and this whole... lousy town.
警长
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表