剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
令我感到困惑的不是科学
It wasn't the science that I was confused by,
而是你认为自己的测试取得了
it was the part where you deemed your testing
绝对成功的那部分
an unmitigated success.
从昏迷中被你唤醒的那个人
The man you revived from a coma
痛苦地扭动着 被捆在轮床上带走了
left here strapped to a gurney, writhing in pain.
副作用总是过程的一部分 桑德兰夫人
Side effects are always part of the process, Mrs. Sunderland.
如果我有更多的患者可供选择
Perhaps if I had had a wider patient pool to select from,
也许我们就不用谈这个了
then we wouldn't be having this conversation.
博士 你不必这么戒备我
You don't have to be defensive with me, Doctor.
我只是想知道
I just wanna know.
如果时间和金钱不是问题
If time and money weren't an issue,
你有信心能实现自己的承诺吗
are you confident you could achieve what you're promising here?
我们到底为什么要谈这些
Why are we even having this conversation?
埃弗里在哪里
Where's Avery?
埃弗里现在不在
Avery isn't here right now.
在他回来之前 你听命于我
Until he returns, you'll be answering to me.
能还是不能
Yes or no?
你有信心能实现自己的承诺吗
Are you confident you can deliver what you're promising here?
毫无疑问
No doubt in my mind.
晚餐七点开始
Dinner's at 7:00.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
带这么多弹♥药♥来对付一个叛逃的科学家
Some heavy duty ammo for a renegade scientist.
上次猎枪和炸♥药♥都没能弄死霍兰
Holland walked away from a shotgun and dynamite the last time.
我不会冒险
I'm not taking any chances.
天啊 埃弗里 你为什么非得杀了他
Jesus, Avery, why did you have to go kill him?
那个王八蛋犯了个错误
That son of a bitch made one mistake.
什么错误
What was that?
霍兰知道自己在做什么
Holland knew what he was doing.
如果他能老实做他的工作就好了
If he just stuck to his job, you know?
进行测试 提交报告
Run his test, filed his reports.
但他越界了
But he overstepped.
管了他不该管的闲事
Stuck his nose where it didn't belong.
想想如果他知道了
Well, imagine if he knew
这些年来你倾倒废料 过度砍伐
about all the years that you were dumping and over-logging,
以及炸新水道的事 想象一下
and dynamiting new channels, imagine that.
因为我父亲的事 这片沼泽仍然亏欠我太多
The swamp still owes me a lot for my father.
你知道的
You know that.
霍兰差点就毁了
Holland was about to destroy
我的毕生心血
everything that I spent my entire life trying to achieve,
我一直努力为玛雷镇
all the prosperity I've been working my ass off
带来的一切繁荣
to bring to this town, to Marais.
你是说你用于中饱私囊的繁荣吗
You mean all the prosperity you've been putting in your back pocket?
还有给那些
And all that fucking money
曾看不起你的人的钱
to all those people who thought you were nothing.
天啊 埃弗里 我以前就听过这番话
Jesus, Avery, I've heard this speech before.
你得换点新说辞了
You've got to get new material.
我要说的只是他没给我多少选择的余地
All I'm saying is he didn't leave me much choice.
所以你只是又一个受害者
So, you're just another victim.
如果你的良心让你如此不安
Well, if your conscience is bothering you so much,
你最好让我来对付这小子
you better let me handle this boy.
你身上还有配枪
You've still got your service weapon.
用来杀人也绰绰有余了
That's pretty good for killing people, too,
就已故的雷米·德博阿来看
judging by the late Remy Dubois.
如果你坚持的话
If you insist.
带路吧
Lead on.
情况变得更糟糕了
It's getting even worse.
腐朽蔓延的速度更快了
The rot's expanding faster.
它接触到的东西都会变成这样吗
It's like this with everything it touches?
所有的生命
All life.
然后就会留下这幅景象
And this is what it leaves behind.
全都死了
It's all dead.
我们不能待在这
We can't stay here.
我只要采集一份样本就好
I just need to get a sample.
艾比
Abby...
我们必须马上离开
We gotta go right now.
黑暗力量 它知道我们来了
The darkness, it knows we're here.
我看看 我看看
Let me look. Let me...
那边
There.
快跑 快跑
Go, go, go.
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
来 我帮你吧
Here. Let me do that.
你知道负责这场盛大演出的人
You realize Sunderland should be running
应该是桑德兰 而不是你
this dog and pony show, not you.
但愿你能再考虑考虑
I wish that you would reconsider
和我一起回学校
and go back to the school with me.
治愈你的阿尔茨海默病的方法
The cure for your Alzheimer's
就在于我在显微镜下所看到的细胞
rests in the cells that I saw under that microscope.
我确定
I know it.
在你的发现
You have a long row to hoe
能治疗我这种病症之前
before your discovery can be tailored
-还有很多问题要解决 -不
- to a condition like mine. - No.
我们有时间
We've got time.
我不接受其它结果
I won't accept anything else.
时候不早了 我得回去了
It's getting late. I gotta go back.
不 不 再给我几分钟
No, no, no, no. Just a couple of more minutes.
马特就是在这个地方看到他的
This is the area where Matt spotted him.
我猜他不会走远的
I'm guessing that he wouldn't have wandered off far.
我们得解决这件事 埃弗里
We gotta get this done, Avery.
如果霍兰真在这里
If Holland's really out here,
我们可以早上再回来找
we could come back in the morning.
等等
Wait.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
那里有东西在动
You see, there's something moving right there.
-埃弗里 -你觉得我有多有蠢
- Avery. - How stupid do you think I am?
别开枪
Don't!
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
你在等什么 露西
What are you waiting for, Luce?
你是在等你的搭档出现
You're waiting for your partner to show up,
还是想找个好地方来处理我的尸体
or maybe just looking for a good place to dump my body?
不 把枪放下
No. Put the gun down.
你以为我真的相信
You think I really believe
你说霍兰还活着的鬼话吗
that bullshit about Holland still being alive?
是真的
It's true.
就算是真的 也没有任何区别
Even if it were, it wouldn't make any difference
因为我了解你
'cause I know you.
你是个记仇的人
You don't forget.
你不会原谅我
You don't forgive.
所以 就这样了吗 你就...
So, is that it? You're just...
你就打算朝我开枪吗
You're just gonna shoot me?
给我一个不这么做的理由
You give me one good reason why I shouldn't do that.
因为我是这世上唯一一个了解你的人
Because I'm the only person left on earth who knows you.
因为我是这世上唯一一个理解你的人
Because I'm the only person left on earth who sees you.
我们一起经历了那么多
After everything we've been through.
-我以为... -你以为什么
- I thought... - What did you think?
我以为你是爱我的
I thought that you loved me.
我是爱你
I do love you.
求你了 埃弗里
Please, Avery.
有那么一瞬间 我还以为你变卦了
For a second, I thought you'd changed your mind.
导航出了点问题
GPS crapped out.
-把他杀了吧 -不不不 别在这
- Let's finish this. - No, no, no, no, not here.
去水里
Out on the water.
我不想冒任何风险
I don't wanna take any chance
留下血迹证据
and leave any blood evidence behind
或者被人发现尸体 好吗
or anybody finding the body, okay?
把这个给我
So, you give me this.
我们致力于与在公♥司♥战略 医药 科技和可持续发展领域
有独特想法的创新者合作
我们的创新正在改变世界
加入我们 你的创新也能改变世界
领导层
内森·埃勒里
埃勒里先生 我是玛丽亚·桑德兰
Mr. Ellery, Maria Sunderland.
很高兴见到你
It's so nice to meet you.
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表