剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
- Get off of me! - You have to come with me! Lucilia!
马蒂
Matty.
马蒂
Matty...
是我 没事了
It's me. It's okay.
-快点 医生 我们得离开这里 -不 不
- Come on, Doc, we gotta get out of here. - No, no!
-我试着阻止他 -我就在这
- I tried to stop him. - I'm right here.
-宝贝 -马特
- Baby. - Matt!
送她去医院
Get her to the hospital.
好 好 来吧
Yeah. Yeah. Come on.
艾比
Abby!
莉兹 别碰我
Liz! Don't touch me!
它在我体内 那东西在我体内
It's in me. That thing is in me.
我得把它带回沼泽
I have to take it back to the swamp.
亚历克
Alec?
亚历克
Alec!
亚历克
Alec?
亚历克
Alec?
艾比
Abby...
我一直在等待
I've been waiting.
你妈妈想把你从我身边夺走
Your mommy tried to take you from me,
但我仍然在你的梦里
but I'm still in your dreams.
你以为她死后梦就结束了
You thought they ended when she died.
我就永远消失了
That I was gone forever!
但你仍然是那个害怕的小女孩
But you are still just a scared little girl,
试图逃避过去
trying to hide from your past.
不要抵抗
Don't fight it!
你妈妈想见你
Your mother wants to see you.
你想了解黑暗力量
You wanted to understand the darkness.
我我会让你见识的
I'll show you!
艾比
Abby!
艾比
Abby!
我帮你把它拿走
Let me take this from you.
亚历克
Alec!
亚历克
Alec!
亚历克
Alec...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
他为了保护他所爱的人而死
He died to protect the ones he loved.
黑暗力量不应该离开他的
The darkness was never meant to leave him.
他把它收回去了
He took it back.
现在这个地方吸收了他
And now this place has taken him.
我不明白 你怎么知道这些的
I don't understand. How do you know all of this?
植物 树木
The plants, the trees...
我觉得它们在跟我说话
I think they're talking to me.
玛丽亚 我刚挂电♥话♥
Maria, I just got off the phone.
看来我们的警长严重食物中毒了
Seems our sheriff came down with a bad case of food poisoning.
发高烧
High fever.
马特带她离开了
She went off with Matt.
去让医生看看
To have the doctors take a look.
她在这里挺开心的
She seems happy here.
家里又有孩子了 感觉挺好的 对吗
It'd be nice... to have a child in the house again, huh?
你知道
You know...
我在想
I was thinking...
她的叔叔和婶婶已经有四个孩子了
Her uncle and his wife already have four kids of their own.
再加一个他们恐怕力不从心
Taking another one on would stretch them pretty thin.
你在想她应该留在这里
You're thinking she should stay here?
我可以问问
I could ask.
我只希望上帝保佑她平安
I just hope to God she's okay.
我觉得疾控中心离开得太仓促了
You know, the CDC raced out of here pretty quick in my opinion.
-如果我有... -他们留下了艾比
- Well, if I had-- - They left Abby.
他们显然没搞清楚这种绿色流感
Clearly they don't understand this green flu.
所以我才一直资助伍德罗博士
That's why I'm keeping Dr. Woodrue on the payroll.
只有他能找到真正的治愈方法
He's the only person who could find a real cure for this thing,
确保她没事
make sure she's okay.
我的意思是
What I mean...
她一定会没事的
I'm sure that she is gonna be fine.
苏西怎么样
How's Susie?
你真的在乎吗 科尔
What do you care, Coyle?
这是用来兑现的
It's made out to cash.
最好去城里找个大银行
Better take it to a big bank in the city.
你到底有什么目的 桑德兰
So what's this really about, Sunderland?
这样买♥♥一个孩子
Buying a kid like this?
你根本不爱那个小女孩
You don't love that little girl.
你知道电视上那些募捐广♥告♥吧
You know those commercials that they run asking for donations,
捐款帮助海外那些挨饿的可怜孩子
to help some poor starving child overseas?
广播上没有这种广♥告♥是有原因的
There's a reason they don't put those on the radio.
如果你希望人们慷慨解囊
See, if you want people to pony up,
就必须让他们看到那些生病的可怜孤儿
they have to see those sad, sick orphans,
这样才能打开他们的支票簿
in order to open their checkbooks.
现在伍德罗博士会得到他所需的一切
And Dr. Woodrue is gonna get everything he needs
来确保小苏西平安无事
to make sure little Susie is all right.
祝你晚安 李
You have a good night, Lee.
别在酒吧里花光了
Don't spend it all in a bar.
我不会放弃你的
I'm not giving up on you.
我会找到答案的
I'm going to find an answer.
黑暗力量
The darkness...
让你害怕
made you afraid.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
一些我以为已经忘记的东西
I saw something I thought I'd forgotten.
我小时候
When I was a little girl,
几乎每天晚上都会哭着醒来
I would wake up crying almost every night,
害怕这个...
scared that this, uh...
这个无脸怪物会来
This faceless monster was gonna come
把我从妈妈身边夺走
and tear me away from my mother.
她死后 噩梦就停止了
When she died, the nightmares stopped.
但是小时候 那...那感觉非常真实
But when I was little, it was, uh... it was very real.
我是医生 亚历克 你是生物学家 我
I'm a doctor, Alec. You are a biologist. I...
告诉我这一切怎么解释得通
Tell me how any of this makes sense.
解释不通
It doesn't.
不能用我们以前理解的方式来解释
Not in any way that we used to understand.
这股黑暗力量
So this darkness...
是从哪里来的
Where does it come from?
这片沼泽被污染了
The swamp's been polluted.
被下毒了
Poisoned.
当平衡发生改变 生灵遭受折磨
And when the balance shifts, life suffers,
-黑暗便会降临 -带来死亡
- and darkness finds release... - ...bringing death.
是的
Yes.
我怎么会明白这些
How am I seeing these things?
我已经不知道我是谁了 艾比
I don't know who I am anymore, Abby.
你是亚历克·霍兰
You're Alec Holland.
你是我的朋友
You're my friend.
我为你担心 艾比
I'm scared for you, Abby.
一切才刚刚开始
This is only the beginning.
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表