剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
请进
Please.
我和我丈夫埃弗里十分荣幸
My husband, Avery, and I are so honored
你能来到这里和我们见面
that you came all the way down here to see us.
-一路上还好吗 -很漫长
- How was your trip? - Long.
你们的小镇实在太偏僻了
Your little town here is pretty far off the beaten path.
如果你喜欢这种风格的话 倒也满别致的
Quaint, though, if you like that sort of thing.
这是路易斯安那州最不为人知的秘密
Well, it's Louisiana's best kept secret.
埃弗里不得不出门办点事
Avery had to run an errand,
但我知道他十分激动能和你分享他的成果
but I know he's so excited to share his results with you.
晚餐还没准备好 但不如先一起
Dinner isn't quite ready yet, but why don't you join me
喝点鸡尾酒 吃点蟹肉沙拉
for a cocktail and some crab maison.
我要伏特加马提尼 滤冰缀果皮
Vodka martini. Up with a twist.
没事的 我们来这边
It's okay. We'll just get over here.
亚历克
Alec?
让我看看
Let me see it.
先脱下来
Take this off. Come on.
待在这别动 放松 好吗
Stay right here. Just relax right now, okay?
咬我的是什么东西
What was that thing that bit me?
来自腐朽之中的藤蔓
Some kind of tendril coming from the rot.
什么
What?
这个伤口 它...
It's a wound. It's, uh...
坏死性筋膜炎
It's a necrotizing fasciitis.
一种食肉类细菌
It is a flesh-eating bacteria.
没错 类似的东西
Something like that, yeah.
黑暗力量
The darkness.
艾比 我们得马上去医院
Abby, we need to go to a hospital right now.
我撑不到那时候了
I won't make it to the hospital.
有种植物
There are plants,
中国灯笼草 抗菌性很强
Chinese lantern, it's a powerful antiseptic.
这附近没有 听我说
They don't grow around here. Listen to me.
但别的地方有 别的地方有
But they grow somewhere. They grow somewhere.
你可以把它们带来
You can bring them.
待在这别动 别动
Stay right here. Stay right here.
把这个咽下去 咽下去
Swallow these. Swallow. Swallow.
看着我 看着我 怎么样了
Look at me. Look at me. Yes? What's happening?
没有用 没有用
It's not working. It's not working.
腐朽在反击 好吧
Rot's fighting back. Okay.
腐朽在反击
Rot's fighting back.
他醒了
He's moving.
好吧
Well,
我没想到你有这个胆量
I didn't think you had the guts, boy.
闭嘴
Shut up.
这是个绝佳的地点
This is as good a place as any.
你们他妈想干什么
What the hell's going on here?
再他妈好好想想吧
Second fucking thoughts?
不 这已经板上钉钉了
Oh, no, this is gonna happen.
你把我的马蒂变成了杀人犯 你越界了埃弗里
You turned my Matty into a murderer. You crossed the line, Avery.
你能承担这个吗 孩子
You sure you can live with this, boy?
承担什么
Live with what?
在你把我像整个镇子一样
Getting rid of a monster like you
弄垮之前除掉你这个恶棍吗
before you drag me down like the rest of this town?
不 我只是想知道
No, I'm just wondering
你能承担杀死亲生父亲的罪行吗
if you could live with killing your own father.
-他在说什么 -没错
- What the hell is he talking about? - That's right.
你以为呢 我会信你的鬼话吗
What did you think? That I was gonna take your word for it?
你说他是别人的种
That he was someone else's child?
第一次见到他时我就感觉到了
I had a feeling the minute I saw him.
贿赂了医生 他们采集了马特的样本
Paid off some doctors. They had Matt's samples.
-是真的吗 -狗♥娘♥养♥的
- Is this true? - Son of a bitch.
他也是我儿子
He's my son, too!
-这么多年你一直知道 -猎枪给我
- All these years, you already knew. - Give me the shotgun.
不 你♥他♥妈♥知道 我想要真♥相♥
No, you fucking knew? I wanna know the truth!
-猎枪给我 -我想知道真♥相♥
- Give me the shotgun! - I wanna know the truth!
别管他妈的猎枪了
Forget about the fucking gun right now!
该死的
God dammit!
他死了吗 他死了吗 他死了吗
Is he dead? Is he dead? Is he dead?
压住伤口 好吗 我们找人救你
Keep some pressure on this, okay? We'll go get help.
艾比 我懂 我懂
Abby. I know, I know.
-我怎么了 -没事的 放松
- What's happening to me? - It's okay. Just relax.
你的体内有场
It's a war inside of you
腐朽与万物之绿的战争
between the rot and the green.
坚持住 坚持住 你体内有两百种菌类
Hold on, hold on. There's 200 species of flora inside your body.
如果我能让它们都生长并疗愈...
If I could coax them all to grow and to heal...
艾比
Abby.
艾比
Abby.
我再次为埃弗里的迟到表示歉意
Again, I'm so sorry that Avery's been delayed.
不过与此同时 尝尝我的山核桃派吧
But, in the meantime, you should have a slice of my pecan pie.
山核桃来自于我家地里种的核桃树
The nuts are harvested from trees right here on the property.
实话实说 我不是来品尝你的厨艺的
To be frank, I didn't come for the cuisine.
他向我保证会提供重大突破的数据
I was promised data regarding a major breakthrough.
你丈夫调用了所有关系才促成这场会面
Your husband called in every favor he had to get this meeting,
而现在他却懒得露面吗
and now, he can't be bothered to show?
我真的很感激你抽出时间
I truly appreciate the value of your time.
在审核了秘密会议集团的工作后
And after reviewing the work of the Conclave Group,
特别是有你参与的
and especially your involvement
莫德四项目
in the Mod Four project.
你怎么知道莫德四的事
How do you know about Mod Four?
虽然我是个小镇姑娘
Well, I may be a small-town girl,
但我还是有些身份显赫的朋友的
but I still have a few friends in high places.
谢谢
Thank you.
既然埃弗里不便出席 娜丁
Since Avery is indisposed, um, Nadine,
或许伍德罗博士可以为我们讲解计划书
perhaps Dr. Woodrue would walk us through the prospectus.
好的
Yes.
没问题
Of course.
请翻到第三页 我们从一种
If you go to page three, you'll see that we began
自然生成的生物有机化合物入手
with a naturally occurring bio-organic compound
该物质的主要构成是木质素和叶绿素
that's heavily comprised of lignin and chlorophyll.
受试病人 我们的第一个试验对象
The patient, our first test subject,
遭受了严重的脑损伤
suffered a severe brain injury,
被诊断为七级昏迷
and was diagnosed level 7 comatose.
但是在注射伍德罗博士的制剂十二小时后
But after less than 12 hours of dosing with Dr. Woodrue's formula,
他完全恢复了意识
he regained complete consciousness
距他受伤过去了两天
two days after his injury.
有意思
Interesting.
我们研究的样本是在我们的实验室
The material we're working with is a living tissue
研发出的活体组织
developed right here in our laboratory,
它的突变速度比人造的或自然界中的
and has the ability to mutate thousands of times faster
任何已知的东西都要快上千倍
than anything else known to man or nature.
这是你自己做的
You made this yourself?
秘诀就是本地的山核桃
Local pecans, that's the secret.
现在请翻到第七页
Now, if you would please turn to page seven.
艾比
Abby.
好点了吗
Feeling better?
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别客气
Of course.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
没事
Nothing.
只是孢子
Just the spores.
快要失效了
They're wearing off.
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Well...
做一天亚历克还是挺好的
it was fun to be Alec for a day.
过来
Come here.
我们不知道接下来会发生什么
We don't know what's going to happen.
我们只有此时此刻
All we have is right here, right now.
你刚刚救了我的命
You just saved my life.
嗯
Yeah.
你应该好好休息
You should get some rest.
我们成功了
Well, we did it.
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表