剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
That song you were humming,
-你从哪听来的 -和你一起听的
- where did you hear it? - With you.
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
我们最爱的歌♥
It was our favorite.
摇下车窗
Windows down,
微风掠过我们的头发 大声播放电台
breeze in our hair, blasting the radio?
好吧
Okay.
吸气
Breathe in for me.
很好
Good.
呼气
Exhale for me.
呼气 苏西
Breathe out, Susie.
苏西
Susie.
苏西
Susie!
你真该看看自己的表情 比艾
You should see your face, Y-Bee.
你刚刚叫我什么
What did you just call me?
不是吧
Seriously?
那是你倒念的名字
That's your reverse name.
-你是比艾 我是... -娜肖
- You were Y-Bee, and I was-- - A-Shawn.
苏西
Susie,
是桑德兰夫人让你这样做的吗
did Mrs. Sunderland put you up to this?
苏西已经不在了
Susie's not here anymore.
我不会允许妈妈用这个小不点取代我
I won't let Mom replace me with this little nothing.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
说服我
Convince me.
如果你是肖娜 告诉我你为什么在这
If you're Shawna, tell me why you're here.
救救我 艾比 救救我
Save me, Abby. Save me.
你想从我这得到什么
What do you want from me?
想看你在那片沼泽里
To see you in that swamp,
在肮脏的水里
in that filthy water.
垂死挣扎 无法呼吸
Dying, gasping for air,
就像你离我而去时 我在挣扎一样
just the way that you left me.
你不是肖娜 肖娜已经死了
You're not Shawna. Shawna's dead.
因你而死
'Cause of you.
你到底对她做了什么
What the hell did you do to her?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你是不是给她灌输了肖娜的事情
Have you been filling her head with stories of Shawna?
否则她不可能知道我们的昵称
It's the only way she could have known our nicknames,
-我们的歌♥... -我什么都没跟她说
- our song... - I didn't tell her anything.
她自己知道的
She knew.
上都把我的肖娜带回来了
Xanadu brought my Shawna back to me.
上都夫人
Madame Xanadu?
你去找她了
You went to her?
她警告过我要小心你
She warned me about you.
她跟我说过你会试图说服我
She told me that you were gonna try and convince me
肖娜不是真的回来了
that Shawna wasn't really here.
你会再次把她从我身边夺走
That you were gonna try and take her away from me again.
你以为我想要肖娜死吗
You think I wanted Shawna to die?
你那么恨我吗
You hate me that much?
出去
Get out.
滚出去 不然我就报♥警♥了
Get out of here before I call the police.
妈妈
Mom?
肖娜 肖娜
Shawna. Shawna.
都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
都会过去的
Everything's gonna be all right.
我保证
I promise.
我无法一直维持下去 你知道的
I can't stay like this forever, you know.
很快 我就得离开苏西了
Soon, I'll have to let Susie go.
沼泽在召唤我回去
The water's calling me back.
不 亲爱的 我不能再失去你一次了 肖娜
No, honey. I can't lose you again, Shawna.
我不能再孤身一人了
I can't be alone anymore.
跟我一起去沼泽 妈妈
Come with me to the swamp, Mom,
那样我们就能在一起了
and we can be together.
永远在一起
Forever.
儿童服务部 请留言
Department of Child Services. Leave me a message.
我是艾比·亚凯恩
It's Abby Arcane.
有时间请尽快给我回电
Give me a call as soon as you get a second.
有些状况我们急需讨论一下
There's a situation we need to discuss.
艾比盖尔
Abigail.
肖娜回来了 是不是
Shawna's come back, hasn't she?
玛丽亚最近照看的那个女孩
The little girl Maria's been watching,
她有危险了
she's in danger.
我准备在雷米·德博阿的小屋外停车了
I'm about to pull up outside Remy Dubois' shack.
鼠男吗
Rat boy?
港务长说霍兰被杀当晚
Harbormaster said he was actually working the dock
是他在码头值班
the night of the Holland murder.
他可能看见了什么
Thought he might have seen something.
收到
Copy that.
要我派马特过去吗
Should I send Matt out your way?
不用 我回警局跟他碰头
Negative. I'll meet him back at the station.
不会花太久
This won't take long.
闻着不错
Smells good.
我就猜到你会来
Thought you might be coming around.
为什么 雷米
Why is that, Remy?
你违法乱纪了吗
You been breaking some laws?
要是我擅长违法乱纪
If I was any good at law-breaking,
还用吃老鼠吗
would I be eating a rat?
萝卜白菜 各有所爱
To each their own.
港务长说你可能会顺道过来
Harbormaster said you might be stopping by.
跟那个死掉的科学家有关
Something to do with that scientist who died.
日志上写着那晚除了霍兰
Logbook says that there was only one other boat
只有一艘船开出去了
besides Holland's that went out that night.
而你想知道我看见了什么
And you want to know what I saw?
你是那晚唯一一个当班的人
You were the only person on duty that night.
是啊
Yeah.
真♥他♥妈♥怪
Damn strange.
船开出去 二十分钟后
Boat motors out, 20 minutes later,
炸了
kaboom.
-如果真是谋杀... -有屁就放 雷米
- If that's a murder... - Spit it the fuck out, Remy.
这么说吧 对你家马特不太有利
Let's just say, it don't look good for your boy Matt.
你♥他♥妈♥在撒谎
You're a fucking liar.
有趣的是
Funny thing is,
我觉得你儿子甚至不知道我在
I don't think your boy even knew I was there.
办公室关着灯 我在后面
Office was dark, I was in the back.
但我看见他了
I sure saw him.
他是个高大的年轻人 警长
He's a strapping young man, Sheriff.
还有谁知道这事
Who else knows about this?
暂时没人知道
No one yet.
如果你想保证无人知晓就得付出代价
It's gonna cost you if you wanna keep it that way.
雷米 雷米
Remy. Remy.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
别这样 我们可以好好谈谈
Come on, now. We can just talk about this.
要钱是吗
It's about money, right?
行啊 多少
Okay. How much?
五万
50,000.
我想就算是以警♥察♥的工资
I figure, even on a cop's salary,
你应该也能凑出来
you'll be able to pull that together.
可能要花点时间
Well, that might take some time,
假设我信你的话
assuming I believe you.
或许你会信他回来后我在船上发现的东西
Maybe you'd believe what I found on that boat when he got back.
炸♥药♥的包装
Wrapper from some dynamite.
我想桑德兰先生也会愿意出点钱
I figure Mr. Sunderland might wanna chip in, too,
毕竟马特开的是他的船
since it was his boat old Matt was riding around in.
所以你能怎么办就怎么办...
So you do whatever you gotta do--
没人能威胁我儿子
Nobody ever fucking threatens my son.
有尸体 开枪了
10-45, shots fired.
我需要一个小队来雷米·德博阿的住址
I need a team at the residence of Remy Dubois.
还需要一个验尸官
I'm gonna need a coroner out here, too.
你跟玛丽亚说了什么
What did you tell Maria?
她苦不堪言
Her pain was overwhelming.
她永远放不下肖娜的死
She could never let Shawna's death go.
我做了她要求的事 尽管知道那是错的
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表