剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
causing you to do terrible things.
但现在你来了
But you're here now.
你可以阻止这一切
You can make it stop.
我能让你感受到一些安宁
I can offer you some peace,
还有你所渴望的恩赐
the grace you crave.
但我要警告你
But I have to warn you,
接受了这份安宁 就可能无法再回头
it's a peace from which you may never return.
看到了吗
See this?
足迹还很新鲜
Tracks are fresh.
他还在附近 保持警惕
He's nearby. Stay alert.
天就要黑了
We're losing light.
告诉我你已经有怎么找到怪物的计划了
Tell me you have a plan to find this thing.
我有计划
Yeah, I got a plan.
派一个人把他引出来
One man's gonna flush him out,
我们包围他 攻击他
we'll surround him, come in on him.
相信我 埃勒里
Trust me, Ellery.
你的目标不可能活着离开
Your target's not making it out of here in one piece.
队长
Team leader?
罗梅罗 我是肖 请讲
Yeah, Romero. Shaw. Come in.
如果怪物靠近 我会把他引到你那里
If this thing's close, I'll drive him your way.
就这么办
Well, all right then.
收到
Copy.
好了 我们继续走吧
Okay. Let's keep moving.
跟着我
Follow me.
肖 附近有东西
Shaw, something's close,
但我还没看到
but I haven't got eyes on it yet.
我知道你就在这里
I know you're out there.
罗梅罗 汇报
Romero, report.
-玛丽亚 -艾比盖尔
- Maria. - Abigail?
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
我是来找玛丽亚的
I'm here for Maria.
让她从痛苦中解脱
To free her from her pain.
玛丽亚
Maria.
她是不是很漂亮
Isn't she so beautiful?
我漂亮的女儿终于回到我身边了
My beautiful daughter has finally come back to me.
玛丽亚 这里没人 这里没人
Maria, there's no one there. There's no one there.
现在只有埃弗里·桑德兰能帮你了 孩子
Avery Sunderland is the one who can help you now, child.
由她去吧
Let her be.
答应我你会留在我身边
Promise me that you'll stay with me.
我答应你
I promise.
永远留在你身边
Forever and ever.
戴尔瑞 再来一杯
Delroy, another one.
怎么了 我的钱不好使了吗
What's the matter, my money's no good now?
只是有段时间没见你来了
Just haven't seen you here in a while is all.
我不来让你很伤心吧
I bet you've been all broke up about that, huh?
看来我在这镇上快没朋友了
Yeah, it seems like I'm about to run out of friends in this town.
意料之中
Can't say I'm surprised.
我会振作起来的
I'll land on my feet.
我一向如此
I always have.
这里的人明白
The people around here, they understand.
这里的人明白
The people around here understand that
他们知道我一直支持着他们
they know that I've always been here for them,
我知道他们也会一直支持我
and I know that they will always be here for me,
事情就是这样 一定是这样
that's just the way it goes. I know it's true.
我只是要...
I just... I just got to...
重振旗鼓 制定一个...
got to regroup is all, just gonna make a...
想清楚下一步该怎么做
Figure out my next move, you know.
下一步不如打车回家吧
How about your next move is catching a cab and going home?
这鬼地方还是属于我的
I still own this damn place.
我想坐多久就坐多久
And I'll sit here till I'm damn good and ready.
谁...
Who the...
你有点坐立不安 埃弗里
Kind of jumpy there, Avery.
你在等人吗
You expecting someone?
你今天见过警长吗
You seen the sheriff around today?
她应该在医院
I imagine she's at the hospital.
马蒂昨晚出事故了
Matty was in some kind of accident last night.
马特昨晚出事故了
Matt was in an accident last night?
什么样的事故 车祸吗
What kind of an accident? Car thing?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
可怜的孩子...
That poor kid is...
戴尔瑞...
Delroy...
算了
Nothing.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
我知道这听起来很怪 但是
I know this sounds strange, but, uh,
这让我想起了我们的第一次约会
this reminds me a little of our first date.
我给你做了晚餐 还记得吗
I, uh, I made you dinner, remember?
在那之前我从未给任何人做过晚餐
I had never made dinner for anyone before.
我只是想让一切都是完美的
I just wanted everything to be just perfect.
如果时间充裕 我会挨个测试这些器官
Given time, I would test each of these organs in isolation,
但考虑到现在的情况 我觉得我们应该
but under the circumstances, I think we should just
把这些一次性都用在你身上
hit you up with all the artillery at once,
让你的身体解脱
releasing your body from imprisonment and...
清除阿尔茨海默病的所有症状
Eradicating all traces of Alzheimer's.
没想到闻起来很香 不是吗
It smells surprisingly good, doesn't it?
他说这是他的心脏
It's his heart, he said.
初步检测显示它具有
Preliminary tests showed that it carries
最集中的诱变活性
the highest concentration of mutagenic activity.
非常美味
It's quite good.
不是吧 你不会以为我会...
Oh, please, you don't think that I would...
我会让你进行未经试验的治疗吧
I would subject you to an untested treatment.
不会的 我会先用自己试验
No. Not before I tried it myself.
我检测那个生物时发现
From what I could see from examining the creature, the...
再生过程开始得很...
regenerative process began quite--
罗梅罗
Romero!
罗梅罗
Romero!
他到底去哪了
Where the hell did he go?
这是罗梅罗的围巾
It's Romero's scarf.
天啊
Oh, my God!
往上看
Up there. Look!
那是罗梅罗吗
Is that Romero?
情况不妙
This is bad.
我觉得我们应该离开
I think we should leave.
我觉得我们应该马上离开
I think we should leave right now.
路在哪儿 这是我们来的路 对吗
Where's the path? This where we came in, right?
搞什么
What the...
-那个生物把罗梅罗作为诱饵 -诱饵
- The creature... he's using Romero as bait. - Bait?
这是个陷阱 我们一头钻了进来
It's a fucking trap and we walked right into it.
我们不是在猎杀它...
We're not hunting it...
它在猎杀我们
It's hunting us.
见鬼
Shit!
就在那 就在那
Right there! Right there!
天啊 这是什么
Oh, my God, what is this?
当心 当心背后
Watch out! Watch behind you!
该死的植物
Goddamn plants!
我能感觉到 太神奇了
I can feel it, it's amazing.
埃弗里
Avery?
我不是有意要吓你的 亲爱的
I didn't mean to frighten you, my love.
我从未体验过这种感觉
I've never felt like this before.
我知道这听起来很怪 但我感觉自己
I know it sounds strange, but I feel like I'm...
不知怎么成了自然和周围植物的一部分
somehow a part of nature and... plants around us.
亚凯恩医生
Dr. Arcane.
天哪 卡洛琳 你还好吗
Oh, my God. Caroline, are you okay?
-卡洛琳 -我和妻子在进行私人对话
- Caroline - I'm having a private conversation with my wife,
所以我恳请你...
so I'd appreciate it if you'd...
这些药她全吃了吗
Did she take all of these?
与你无关
It's none of your business.
她可能用药过量了
'Cause she could've overdosed.
她需要去医院接受治疗
She needs to go the hospital, she needs to be treated.
卡洛琳 看着我 看着我
Caroline, look at me. Look at me.
我正要给她治疗
I am about to treat her
用真正有效的办法
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表