剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
Ancient viruses have been found
发现过休眠的古老病毒
lying dormant in mummified tissue.
这不是疾病
It isn't a disease.
这片沼泽 它
The swamp, it...
有改变的力量
changes things.
如果来自这具尸体的生物
If the organism that came from his body
已经在沼泽里活了很多年
has been in the swamp for years,
那它可能还在沼泽里
then it could still be out there.
黑暗力量总是在寻找新的宿主
The darkness always seeks a new host.
另一个受害者
Another victim.
另一个宿主
Another host.
陶德抓伤了戴尔瑞 然后戴尔瑞...
Todd scratched Delroy, and Delroy...
天哪 露西莉亚可能被感染了
Oh, my God. Lucilia could be infected.
抱歉 我得回玛雷了
I'm sorry. Look, I have to get back to Marais.
艾比
Abby.
这个东西
This... thing...
属于沼泽
belongs here in the swamp.
大家准备好享乐了吗
Everybody ready to have a good time?
我表现如何
How'd I do?
你总是很擅长提醒人们
You're always good at reminding people
你为他们所做的一切
all you've done for them.
最好让人们知道是谁在给面包涂黄油
Always nice to let people know who's buttering the bread,
或者说是小龙虾
or the. crawfish as the case may be.
苏西·科尔怎么在这
What's Susie Coyle doing here?
我觉得她也许会喜欢
I thought she might enjoy it.
她叔叔最近过得比较困难
Her uncle's been having a hard time,
我说我们可以让小苏西
and I said we might take little Susie
小住一晚或几天
for a night or a couple of days.
-我知道我应该... -没事 听起来不错
- I know I should've- - No, no, it sounds good.
你好 苏西
Hello. Hello, Susie.
你已经认识娜丁了
I see you've met Nadine.
我们去拿些吃的吧
Why don't we grab some food?
那边有个房♥间 我们彼此熟悉一下
I've got a room over there. We'll all get acquainted.
-你觉得怎么样 小苏西 -好
- What do you say, little Susie? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
你怎么知道是我
How did you know it was me?
你想要什么
What is it you want?
你有看见其它什么吗
Have you seen anything more?
任何有关我的使命的信息
About my... mission, whatever it is?
我很忙
I've been busy.
别这样 上都夫人
Come on, Ms. X.
试一下 也许能得到提示
You just try, maybe you get a hint.
说实话 丹尼尔
The truth is, Daniel,
卡牌目前并不明朗
the cards aren't clear right now.
不只是你
Not just about you.
整个镇子的未来都不明朗
About the future of this entire town.
什么
What?
你是说你失去天赋了吗
Are you saying you lost your gift?
目前我只知道
All I know now is...
风暴即将来临 丹尼尔
a storm is coming, Daniel.
有大事要发生
Something big.
会影响到整个镇子和这里
Something that will affect the destiny of this entire town,
所有人的命运
and everyone in it.
可怕的事情要来了
Something terrible is coming.
我的卡牌偏偏在这时候变了
And this is when my cards change?
八年前 你刚来玛雷的时候
Eight years ago, when you'd first come to Marais,
你告诉我你做了笔交易
you told me you'd made a bargain.
直到被召唤 你不能离开这个镇子
One that bound you to this town until called upon.
是的
Right.
不管是什么 等灾难降临
When the shit comes down, whatever it is,
你会在这里帮忙的 对吗
you're gonna be here to help, right?
如果我能的话
If I can.
但你已经被命运召唤了
But you've been called to a destiny.
每个英雄的道路都必须独自走
Every hero's path is theirs to walk alone.
玛雷回声周报
1923年的今天
赫斯佩洛斯旅馆五人死亡
真不敢相信你电♥话♥里说的
I couldn't believe your call.
你认为下一个是露西莉亚
You think Lucilia's next?
我看见戴尔瑞抓伤了她
I saw Delroy scratch her.
它就是这样传播的 莉兹
And that's how it's transmitted, Liz,
通过血液从一个感染者传到下一个
from one infected person to the next through blood.
这和我以前见过的完全不一样
It's... It's nothing like I've ever seen before. I...
那把钥匙上的名字有什么含义吗
Did the name on that key mean anything?
《回声》以前刊登过一篇关于
The Echo did a retrospective
1930年代玛雷发生的事件的追述
on 1930's Marais a while back.
赫斯佩洛斯旅馆是本地的寄宿公♥寓♥
The Hotel Esperos was a local boarding house.
那里发生了很奇怪的事
And some very strange shit went down there.
赫斯佩洛斯旅馆五人死亡
什么
What?
第一起事件是个一战老兵
The first incident was a World War I vet.
他在自己的船上胡言乱语 说要被活埋了
They found him on his boat raving about dirt caving in on him,
仿佛他回到了战壕里
like he was back in the trenches.
仿佛沉浸于自己的噩梦中
Like his own personal nightmare.
他回到旅馆后 本地人说
After he came back to the hotel, locals reported
他尖叫连连 行为异常
hearing screams and seeing strange behavior.
但它传播得太快了
But it was spreading so fast
当局束手无策
the authorities had no clue what to do.
他一定是传染给了别人
So he must've passed it on to someone else,
然后就一个接一个地传下去了
and then it just went from person to person.
什么时候停止的
When did it stop?
最后一个受害者发疯后就消失了
The last victim just flipped out and vanished.
几周后 他们在奥科伊河道发现了他的船
Weeks later, they found his boat drifting near Ochee Forks.
我猜他可能知道自己被感染了
I wonder if he knew he had the infection.
所以才去沼泽里自杀
So he went to the swamp and killed himself
这样就不会传染给别人
so he wouldn't pass it on to anyone else.
直到陶德出现
Until Todd came along.
你是在巡逻吗 妈
You working the room, Ma?
你怎么就不能放松享受呢
Why can't you ever just enjoy yourself, hmm?
那就是原因
That's the reason why.
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
别闹了
Knock it off!
干掉他
Get him.
马特
Matt!
马特
Matt!
马蒂 不
Matty! No!
紧急情况 警员受伤 需要救护车
10-33, officer down! I need an ambulance!
宝贝 不要 妈妈不许你死
Oh, baby don't! No! Mama says no!
马蒂 看着我 看着我
Matty! Look at me. Look at me.
马蒂
Matty!
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes!
不
No!
马蒂
Matty!
马蒂 坚持住
Matty, stay with me.
马蒂
Matty!
露西莉亚
Lucilia!
退后
Stay back!
退后
Stay back!
-露西莉亚 -退后
- Lucilia! - Stay back!
别过来
Stay away!
没事了
It's okay.
-退后 -露西莉亚 听我说
- Stay back! - Lucilia! Listen to me!
退后 我要一枪
Stay back! I will blast that fucking smile
打爆你的笑脸
right off your fucking face!
这不是真的 这不是真的
It's not real. It's not real!
-退后 -露西莉亚
- Stay back! - Lucilia!
马蒂没事
Matty is okay.
露西莉亚 看着我 这不是真的
Lucilia, look at me! Look at me! This is not real!
-别过来 -这不是真的
- Get away! - This is not real!
你病了 你得跟我走
You're sick. You have to come with me.
-不 放开我 -露西莉亚 你得跟我走
- No! Get off of me! - Lucilia! You have to come with me!
-放开我 -你得跟我走 露西莉亚
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表