剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
more suited to something with mobility.
所以要么是植物
So it's either a plant,
要么是动物
or an animal.
二选一
Now pick one.
如果我说输入的数字是准确的呢
And what if I told you my entries are accurate?
过去一千万年的生物学不会同意
Well, the last ten million years of biology would disagree with you.
我也不会
As would I.
你想
Would you, uh...
你想让我看看吗
Would you like me to take a look?
好
Sure.
这...这是植物组织
Well, this is... This is plant tissue,
但是模式却像是动物组织
but it's organized like animal tissue.
不符合任何已知的门类
It fits no known phylum.
我猜你
I assume that you, uh...
是在沼泽里找到这个的
found this in the swamp?
你打算怎么处理它
What are you, um, planning to do with it?
全面分♥析♥
Well, a full analysis.
我需要识别染色体组成
I need to identify the chromosomal makeup,
遗传标记
the genetic markers...
-嗯 -怎么了
- Yeah. - What? What?
你对生物遗传学 植物学有多深的了解
How extensive is your knowledge of bio-genetics? Botany?
你知道我是传染病专家
Well, you know, I'm an infectious diseases specialist.
所以你应该让我来分♥析♥这个样本
Which is why you should allow me to analyze this sample,
如果你真想知道它是什么的话
that's if you actually wanna know what it is.
亚凯恩医生
Dr. Arcane...
如果我强迫你研究我的履历...
If I forced you to study my CV--
我知道你是谁 伍德罗博士
I know who you are, Dr. Woodrue.
我还知道你为埃弗里·桑德兰工作
And I know that you're working for Avery Sunderland.
可这又有什么区别呢
But what possible difference could that make?
如果我同意的话
If I agree to this,
你必须严格保密 不能对我有任何隐瞒
I expect confidentiality and full transparency,
不管发现什么 你都要先拿给我
whatever you find, you bring to me first.
我要明白我们面对的是什么
I need to understand exactly what we're dealing with
然后才能把结果分享给全世界
before I share these results with the rest of the world.
我为什么要关心全世界
Why would I give a damn about the rest of the world?
不好意思
Excuse me.
卡西迪先生
Mr. Cassidy.
你有不止一份工作吗
Do you have a second job?
没有 我只是给孩子们带了点东西
Oh, no. I just brought in some stuff for the kids.
蓝魔鬼来查房♥能让他们打起精神来
They get a charge when the Blue Devil makes the rounds.
你真好
That's kind of you.
亚凯恩医生
Dr. Arcane.
我们以前见过吗
Have we met before?
我的意思是 在玛雷之前
Before Marais, I mean.
我不是故意说奇怪的话 我也说不好
I don't mean to sound weird, it's just I... I don't know,
我就是有这种感觉 就像
I got this feeling, you know? Like...
-似曾相识 -没错
- Deja vu. - Yeah.
-似曾相识 -嗯 我想
- Deja vu. - Yeah, I don't...
我想我们没见过
I don't think so.
如果见过 我一定会记得你
I'm pretty sure I would've remembered you.
-我得进去了 -好 当然
- Anyway, I have to get inside. - Right. Sure.
我应该要帮她 对吗
So I'm supposed to be helping her, right?
对吗
Right?
我问气球干什么
Why am I asking balloons?
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit.
你感觉好多了 我很高兴
I'm so happy you're feeling better.
你什么都记得 是吗
You remember everything, huh?
我还能在脑中看见他
I can still see him in my head.
我为他担心
I'm scared for him.
也为你担心
And for you.
不用担心
Don't be.
好吗
Okay?
各位 打扰一下
Excuse me, everybody.
你们感觉好多了 我和玛丽亚很高兴
Maria and I are so happy that you're all feelin' better.
为了庆祝这个好消息
To celebrate the good news,
我们邀请所有能到场的人
we are inviting everyone who is able,
今晚来玛雷市政厅 享用传统的小龙虾盛宴
to Marais Town Hall tonight, for an old-style crawfish boil.
好啊
All right!
你们可以邀请朋友
So you can invite your friends,
邀请家人 甚至带陌生人来都行
you invite your family. Hell, bring a stranger.
我们日落时开始
We'll kick off at sunset.
是时候除旧迎新
It's time to bust off the dust,
为镇子重注活力了
and get this town movin' again.
好啊
All right!
-我马上回来 -好
- I'll be right back. - Right.
好了 亲爱的 把这个收起来吧
Okay, sweetie, let's put this away.
这就是那个在沼泽里走失的小女孩吗
Is this the little girl that was lost in the swamp?
是的 苏西·科尔
Yes. Susie Coyle.
苏西 这位是桑德兰夫人
Susie, this is Mrs. Sunderland.
你一定有别的事要忙
I'm sure you have things to do.
要不你去忙 我坐在这里陪她
Why don't you go on and I'll sit with her.
-可以吗 -嗯
- Is it okay? - Yeah.
你画的是什么
What have you got there?
我画了好几张的他
I drew him more.
让我看看
Show me.
艾比
Abby.
很高兴见到你 不过我也很惊讶
Good to see you, but I'm surprised.
我以为疾控中心已经收拾东西准备离开了
I thought that the CDC had packed up tent.
是的 我们已经解除危机模式了
Yeah. Well, we're out of crisis mode.
但还不能宣布"任务完成" 所以
But, uh, not ready to declare "mission accomplished" Yet, so...
我明白了
I see.
那个小女孩是在等李·科尔吗
Is that little girl, she's waiting for Lee Coyle?
是的 他现在该到了
Yeah, he should be here by now.
老李可算不上是模范市民
Well, ol' Lee is not exactly a model citizen.
我应该担心吗
Well, should I be worried?
他只是很喜欢喝酒罢了
Man knows his way around a beer bottle is all.
亚凯恩医生 有你的电♥话♥
Dr. Arcane, you have a phone call holding.
请来前台
Please come to reception.
我已经好几个月没见过玛丽亚那样笑了
I don't think I've seen Maria smile like that in months.
-我该走了 -艾比
- I... I should go. I... - Abby.
今晚见吗
I'll see you tonight?
也许吧
Maybe.
你们要告诉我发生了什么吗
You wanna tell me what all went down?
我们不知道
We don't know.
前一秒陶德还在刷锅
One minute, Todd's washing pans,
-下一秒... -他喊着有蛇
- the next... - He's yellin' about a snake.
把手伸进了水槽粉碎机
Puts his hand in the disposal.
是什么让一个人做出这样的事
What could make a man do something like that?
莉兹 你没事吧
Liz, you okay?
我们身体上没事 精神上就不好说了
We're all in one piece but pretty far from okay.
我会再联♥系♥你们
I'll be in touch.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
What can I do to help?
跟我解释一下 自打他穿着尿布我就认识他了
Explain to me how a kid I've known since he was in diapers
他怎么能发狂到在我爸的厨房♥里砍自己
could go ballistic and cut himself up in my dad's kitchen.
莉兹 这...
Liz, there are--
别和我说这事跟水里
Don't tell me it doesn't have something to do
冒出来的鬼东西无关
with that bullshit coming off the water.
你认为他从沼泽里带回了什么吗
You think he brought something back from the swamp?
这就是我打给你的原因
That's why I called you.
陶德去过沼泽
Todd was out there.
爆发了绿色流感
This green flu kicks up.
你的科学家朋友死而复生了
Your scientist friend coming back from the dead?
是的 但并不代表这就是一种病毒...
Yes, but that doesn't mean that can be a strain...
我们面对的可能是神经毒素
I mean, we can be looking at a neurotoxin,
线虫 还有很多其它的...
a round-worm, there are a lot of other--
那些能让他那样自残吗
That can make him tear himself up like that?
又来了
Not again.
不 不
No! No!
老爸
Pops?
不
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表