剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
生物危害
植物体粗糙的仿制品
Crude, plant approximations.
肝脏
Liver.
肺
There's lungs.
还有
And...
心脏
The heart.
它们的再生功能可以
Their regenerative properties will
影响你的细胞
infuse your cells,
修复它们 将你带回来
repair them and bring you back to me.
就像我保证过的一样 亲爱的
Just as I always promised, my love.
这个生物的踪迹可追踪到沼泽深处
Creature's trail leads deep into the swamp.
毫无疑问 那里是它的大本营
Make no mistake, that's where it thrives.
我们都看过简报了 埃勒里
Yeah, we all read the brief, Ellery.
真正的问题是
The real question here is
与这个怪物"打交道"的规则是什么
what are the rules of engagement with this thing?
我不作任何约束
I'm letting you off the leash.
它杀了太多我的人
This thing's cost me too many good men.
杀了它 我们尽量利用它的尸体
Kill it. We'll harvest what we can from the thing's corpse.
埃勒里
Ellery.
很高兴终于见到你
Good to finally meet you.
-桑德兰 -没错
- Sunderland. - That's right.
你最好叫你的人悠着点 好吗
Listen, I think you better tell your men to take it easy, okay?
因为如果你杀了霍兰
Because if you kill Holland,
我的整个计划可能就会前功尽弃
my entire project could go down the drain.
你的计划
Your project?
对 我的计划
Yeah. My project.
我为此付出了毕生心血 必须实现目标
I got my whole life wrapped up in seeing this through.
我的直觉告诉我他会...
My instincts tell me that what he's gonna do--
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
上次我们听从你的直觉
Last time we followed your goddamn instincts,
我们损失了多人
we took multiple casualties.
你和我
You and me...
谈了交易 埃勒里
got a deal, Ellery.
一个没有达成的交易
A deal that didn't close
因为你差点让自己
because you got yourself
死在这片肮脏的沼泽
half-killed in this filthy swamp.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我在说你和你的警长情人来到这片水域
That you went out on the water with your girlfriend sheriff,
过了一天才出来
and came out a day later
浑身上下脏兮兮的
looking like ten miles of bad road.
没错 我们已经盯了你好几天了
Yeah. We've had eyes on you for days.
你不能把我排除在...
You are not cutting me...
该死
Shit.
埃勒里 你不能把我排除在外
You are not cutting me out, Ellery!
这可能并不取决我
Might not be up to me
警长对你来势汹汹
the way your sheriff is coming after you.
桑德兰 你还是先管好自己的后院吧
You get your damn house in order, Sunderland.
之后也许我会和你谈谈
Then, maybe we'll talk.
医生
Doctor,
我刚接到电♥话♥说我儿子马特在医院
I just got a call about my son, Matt.
-他出了意外 -他不会有事的
- He's been in an accident. - He's gonna be all right.
他已经从放射科出来了
And he's got out of Radiology.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
看起来他昨晚开出道路了
It looks like he went off the road sometime last night,
但他的车直到早上才被发现
but his car wasn't spotted until this morning.
我想让他留院观察一晚 以防万一
I'd like to keep him overnight as a precaution.
我什么时候能见他
When can I see him?
他从放射科回来之后
As soon as he's brought down.
露西莉亚
Lucilia...
有件事得告诉你
you should know...
他没有和别的车相撞
It was a one-car accident...
医护人员还在他的车里发现了开过的酒瓶
and the paramedics found opened bottles in his car.
他喝醉了吗
He was drunk?
马特很幸运 没有证据能证明他喝醉了
Well, lucky for Matt, there's no legal proof of that.
但看起来肯定是酒驾
But it sure looks that way.
丹尼尔 你在吗
Daniel, are you here?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
有人吗
Hello?
蓝魔鬼历险记
马克·费海登著
[美国电影电视及漫画编剧
也是本剧的编剧及制片人]
丹尼 是你吗
Danny, is that you?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
音乐怎么开得这么吵
What's with the music?
我一直能听到
I can't stop hearing it.
嗡嗡声在我脑子里挥之不去
It's this buzzing, it's inside my head.
这个声音
This voice.
什么意思 什么声音
What do you mean? What voice?
他的声音 蓝魔鬼
His voice. The Blue Devil.
我之前还以为蓝魔鬼只是电影中的一个角色
I thought the Blue Devil was a character in a movie.
他就在我脑子里
He's inside my head.
还一直给我看这些画面...
And he's been leaving me these images that are...
莉茲
Liz,
我是不是疯了
am I going crazy?
丹尼尔 我了解你
I know you, Daniel.
我还知道如果没有你
And I know if it weren't for you,
我现在已经死了
I wouldn't be standing here.
艾比也是
Abby, too.
你的朋友亚凯恩医生很特别
Well, your friend, she's special, you know, Dr. Arcane.
怎么特别 为什么特别 这我不清楚
How? Why? I'm not sure,
但她回玛雷是有原因的
but there's a reason she came back to Marais.
就像我这些年
Just as there's a reason
一直留在玛雷也是有原因的一样
why I had to stay around all these years.
但你现在没有原因留下来了
But now you've run out of reasons.
是啊
Yeah, well...
说起来也挺有意思的
You know, it's funny.
自从来到这里以后 我唯一的愿望
All I ever wanted since landing here
就是离开这个镇子
was to blow this town,
回到洛杉矶 躺在沙滩上
get back to LA, lie on a beach.
但现在 这些梦想突然变得如此渺小
Now, suddenly that dream seems awfully small.
就好像
Kind of like...
我有了更重要的使命
Kind of like I got a bigger destiny going on here.
我明白这种感觉
I know the feeling.
但你确定这是弄清楚的办法吗
But do you really think this is the way to figure it out?
我只知道自己该走了 我要离开这
I just know I need to hit the road. I got to get out of here.
我要找到自己的道路
I got to find my path.
莉兹
Look, Liz,
帮我照顾好店里 好吗
look after the shop for me, okay?
过来
Come here.
欢迎来到玛雷
太好了 太好了
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
巴克莱研究所
你给用了什么药 我无法思考了
What are you giving me? I can't think.
你对我做了什么
What are you doing to me?
我不该被锁在这
I shouldn't be the one locked up in here.
你才该被锁在这 埃弗里
You should be the one in here, Avery!
不
No.
听着
Listen.
玛丽亚
Maria!
怎么了
What's wrong?
你想从我这得到什么
What do you want from me?
玛丽亚 睁开眼睛
Maria, open your eyes.
妮缪 你怎么...
Nimue. How did you...
我听到了你的呼喊 我能感受到你的痛苦
I heard your cries. I can tell you're in pain.
你能让我不再痛苦吗
Can you make it stop?
不能
I can't.
你为了再次见到你女儿
You tapped into a dark power
再次见到肖娜
trying to see your daughter again,
接触了一种黑暗力量
trying to see Shawna.
现在这些恶灵被放出来了
Now those demons are coming out.
不
No.
它们侵蚀了你
They've corrupted you...
让你做了可怕的事
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表