剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
no stepping out.
我不在的时候 除了医生 谁也不许进来
While I'm gone, doctors only, no visitors.
好吗 盯紧了
Okay? You stay close.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
我爱你 马修·勒罗伊
I love you, Matthew Leroy.
急诊
我曾经那么爱你
God, I loved you.
埃弗里
Avery.
很抱歉我不能像你一直希望的那样和你在一起
I'm sorry I could never be with you like you always wanted.
不是你死就是我亡
One of us has to die.
不是你死就是我亡
One of us has to die.
天啊
Oh, my God.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me!
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me!
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me!
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
不 等等 等等
No, wait. Wait, wait.
我能帮你
I can help you.
我能帮你 好吗
I can help you. Okay?
用这种再生能力
And with these regenerative abilities,
你能为那么多人做那么多事
you could do so much for so many people.
人抓走了我
People captured me.
人让我亲眼目睹自己的心被挖出胸膛
People made me watch while they pulled out my heart.
霍兰 我有个计划
Holland, I have a plan.
我不是亚历克·霍兰
I am not Alec Holland!
你让我看清了事实
You showed me this.
好吧
Okay.
你能为全人类做那么多事
You could do so much for all of humanity.
我为什么要帮你
Why would I help you?
告诉其他人今天你在这里看到了什么
Tell the others what you saw here today.
告诉他们我能做出什么
Tell them what I am capable of.
告诉他们
Tell them...
别来打扰我
to leave me alone!
感觉好些了吗
Feel better now?
走开
Go away.
你已经死了
You're dead.
"走开 你已经死了"
"Go away. You're dead."
身体确实死了 但是
Physically, yes, but...
我的意识还活着
up here, I'm still hanging around.
我不能再这样下去了
I can't keep going on like this.
我知道
I know.
也许我应该远离人类
Maybe I belong away from people.
到万物之绿中去
Out there in the green.
这是我们的计划吗
Is that our plan?
因为我们是怪物 对吧
Because we're a monster, right?
他们不把我看作人
They don't see me as a human.
只是一个怪物
Just as a thing.
嗯 大部分人是这样
Yeah, most do.
除了一个人
Except one.
艾比
Abby.
如果我们离开她
If we leave her,
我们就失去了与人类唯一的联♥系♥
we lose the only human connection we ever had.
然后我们就真的变成怪物了
And then, we really are just this thing.
如果我们为她留下来 之后呢
And if we stay for her, what then?
我不知道
I don't know.
没有保证
There's no guarantees.
从来就没有保证
But then there never were.
是啊 你一直努力想变回我 但是
Yeah, you've been trying so hard to become me again, but it's...
这不再是我的故事了 我们都明白
it's not about me anymore, we both know that.
亚历克·霍兰已经死了
Alec Holland is gone.
但问题是
But the question is...
你想成为谁
who do you want to be?
你为什么回来
Why did you come back?
我
I...
我必须见你 确认你没事
I had to see you, I had to know that you're all right.
亚历克·霍兰已经死了
Alec Holland is gone.
你无法改变这一点
There's nothing you can do to change that.
我不是想复活他
I'm not here to try.
那是为什么
Then why?
因为我
Because I care...
在乎你
about you.
不仅仅是以前的你 还有现在的你
And not just the way you were before, but now.
我明白这对你来说一定很痛苦
I understand how hard this must've been for you,
突然间你不得不面对我都不知道其存在的世界
but suddenly you're open to worlds that I never knew existed.
危险的世界
Dangerous worlds.
是的
Yes.
是的 那里充满黑暗
Yes, there is darkness out there,
我们都见识过 但是通过你
we've both seen it. But through you,
我也发现了其中的美妙之处
I've also seen the beauty in this place.
你触碰过万物之绿
You've touched the green.
对 但只是通过你
Yeah, but only through you.
我
I...
我想感受更多 见识更多
I want to feel more, I... I want to see more.
我本打算离开的
I was gonna leave.
让自己永远消失在沼泽里
Lose myself in the swamp forever.
是什么阻止了你
What stopped you?
再也见不到你的想法
The thought of never seeing you again.
看来
Well, I guess, um...
我们又有一个共同点了
that's another thing we have in common.
我保守了那么多秘密
And I'd hide so much.
那里有什么东西吗
Is there something out there?
黑暗力量
The darkness...
依旧肆虐
it's still raging.
奋力想挣脱束缚
Fighting to break free.
奋力想获得自♥由♥
Fighting to come out.
好吧
Well,
我哪里也不会去 所以我们要一起面对
I'm not going anywhere, so we'll face it together.
你觉得呢
How's that sound?
我非常愿意
I would like that very much.
[后有彩蛋 不死之心昭然若揭]
有人吗
Is anyone here?
听着 我只是来拿自己的东西 好吗
Look, I'm just grabbing my stuff, all right?
行了 泰勒 别他妈装神弄鬼了
All right, Tyler, stop fucking around.
发生什么了
What's going on?
有人吗
Anyone?
妈 你在哪儿
Mom, where are you?
妈
Ma?
这里到底发生什么了
What the fuck happened here?
怎么回事
What the hell?
这都是什么
What is all this?
天啊
Jesus.
泰勒
Tyler?
有人在吗
Is someone there?
快出来
Show yourself!
为什么亚历克·霍兰如此渴望变回人类
Why Alec Holland so desperately wanted to be human again?
另一个选择明明更加有趣
When the alternative is infinitely more intriguing.
你是什么东西
What are you?
这个嘛
Well,
超级反派 植物大♥师♥
我曾经是杰森·伍德罗
I was Jason Woodrue.
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表