剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
顽固的真菌病 但不是真菌感染
in her lungs, but it's not fungal.
我去让医务人员检查它有没有被污染
I'll have the staff check for contamination.
不好意思
Excuse me?
-你不能拿走那些 -我没有
- You can't take those. - I'm not.
-你没有干什么 -拿走它们
- You're not what? - Taking them.
我只是作为相关方查看报告而已
I'm just looking as an interested party.
这些血检报告是最新的吗
Are these blood tests, are they the most recent?
好吧
Okay.
如果你能给我她入院时的检查报告
If you can give me the tests from when she first came in
我就可以把它们和最新的结果进行比较
I can compare them with the latest results.
你到底是谁
Who are you exactly?
我告诉过你了 这里是禁区
I told you before, this area is off limits.
-操 又来了 -抱歉 亚凯恩医生
- Fuck, again. - I'm sorry, Dr. Arcane.
听着 你在疾控中心的标准规则手册中
Listen, you're not gonna find anything you need
不会找到任何你需要的东西
in the standard CDC rule book.
-我保证 -你说什么
- I promise. - Excuse me.
-叫保安过来 -别别别 没事
- Get security! - No, no, no. It's fine.
-没事 没事 -走吧
- It's fine. It's fine. - Let's go.
我出去了 我走了 我出去了
I'm out. I'm gone. I'm out.
你迟早会有话想问我的
You're gonna wanna speak to me sooner or later.
我们就不能做朋友吗
Hey, can we just be friends?
明天见 鲍伯
See you tomorrow, Bob.
那人是谁
Who the hell was that?
不知道 但我们应该查清楚
No idea. We should find out though.
-苏西的父母有什么消息吗 -妈妈死了
- Where are we on Susie's parents? - Mother's dead.
爸爸埃迪目前下落不明
Her father Eddie's MIA.
警♥察♥说他的船不在码头
Cops say his boat's not in his slip
所以他可能在沼泽里
so he could be out in the water.
校车照常接她去上学了
And the school bus picked her up as usual.
所以也许爸爸回家了
So maybe Dad made it home.
治安官
马特
Matt?
调度说有位亚凯恩医生请求支援
Dispatch said a Dr. Arcane requested assistance.
我说绝对不可能
I said that was fucking impossible.
-你现在是警♥察♥了 -嗯 四年了
- You're a cop now. - Yeah, four years.
老天 艾比 我没想到还能再见到你
Jesus Christ, Abby. Didn't think we'd ever see you again.
我希望是在更好的情况下重逢
I wish it was under better circumstances.
是啊
Yeah.
-科尔家的女儿 她怎么样了 -不太好
- The Coyle girl. How's she doing? - Not good.
现在她是零号♥病人
And right now, she's patient zero.
你对她爸爸了解多少
What do you know about her dad?
-谁 埃迪吗 -嗯
- Who, Eddie? - Yeah.
他大部分时间是个渔夫
He's a fisherman, mostly.
抓到他几次违规捕猎 一次酒驾
Pulled him in a few times for game violations, a DUI...
儿童服务中心呢
Child Services?
从没收到过投诉
Never had any complaints.
在这里 这样就算是年度好父亲了
Well, around here, that makes you Father of the Year.
小女孩病倒后我们打了电♥话♥ 但没人接
When the little girl got sick, we called, but no answer.
鉴于埃迪的船还没回来
And since Eddie's boat was still out
我们就没有想太多
we didn't think anything of it.
科尔先生
Mr. Coyle?
科尔
Coyle!
-马特 -我也听到了
- Matt? - Yeah, I hear it.
科尔先生
Mr. Coyle?
天呐
Oh, my God.
科尔先生
Mr. Coyle?
科尔
Coyle!
-操 -放下 快点
- Fuck! - Drop it, right now!
-什么 -我说放下
- What? - I said drop it!
等等 别开枪
Wait, hold up...
-放下 -我在采集样本
- Drop it! - I'm collecting a sample!
我在采集样本
I'm collecting a sample!
你到底在这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
-你认识这人 -嗯 他之前在医院
- You know this guy? - Yeah. He was at the hospital earlier
-非法闯入 -伙计们
- trespassing. - Guys. Guys!
你们的关注点错了
You're focusing on the wrong thing here.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
他叫亚历克·霍兰
His name's Alec Holland.
过去几个月经常看到他在这一带出没
Seen him around the past few months.
他大概是某种科学家吧
Some kind of, I don't know, scientist-type.
-真的假的 -什么
- Seriously? - What?
你不会逮捕他吧
You're not arresting him, are you?
他的确私闯民宅了
He did break in.
不过埃迪·科尔的事与他无关
Well, what happened with Eddie Coyle wasn't because of him.
那是什么鬼东西干的
So what the hell did this?
我来就是想查清楚
It's what I intend to find out.
够了 别问了
That's enough. No more.
不好意思
Excuse me, uh...
亚凯恩医生 我能否和你 再谈一次
Dr. Arcane, can I talk to you for... Again?
-你怎么回事 -怎么了
- What is up with you? - What?
-你明显不是当地人 -对 我
- You're clearly not a local. - No, I, uh...
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
去所有你不该去的地方帮忙吗
By being everywhere you shouldn't be?
听我说 你也看到那具尸体了
Listen, um, you saw the body.
你跟这样的东西打过交道吗
Dealt with anything like that before?
我们已经控制住局面了 没事的
We have it under control. It's okay.
但是什么都不管用 不是吗
Well, nothing's working, is it?
吡嗪酰胺 乙胺丁醇
Pyrazinamide? Ethambutol?
两者皆为结核药物
你是谁来着
Who are you again?
霍兰 荷兰那个词
Holland, like, the country.
听我说 听我说
Listen. Listen, listen, listen.
埃弗里·桑德兰雇我采集分♥析♥生物...
Avery Sunderland hired me to collect and analyze biological--
恭喜啊 他是这地方的大人物
Congratulations. He's a very important man around here.
谢谢你了 重点在于
Thank you very much. The thing is
我发现了一些疯狂的东西
is that I've been finding some serious fucking crazy.
-疯狂 -对 指的是
- Crazy? - Yes, as in
我以前从未见过的生物进程
biological processes I've never seen before
我认为它们可能与你病人的感染有关
and I think that they could be connected to your infection.
怎么说
How?
直接展示给你比解释要简单
It's easier to show you than to tell you.
桑德兰的实验室在沼泽里 二十分钟就能到
Sunderland's lab's on the water, 20 minutes out.
-有病人在等我 -当然
- I have patients waiting. - Yes. Yes.
我知道他们在等 他们等的是治疗方法
I know they're waiting. They're waiting for a cure,
但我猜医生们
but I'm guessing the doctors
还没查出病原体是什么
haven't had any luck ID'ing the pathogen yet.
是的
No.
你喜欢悬疑故事吗
You like mysteries?
老故事 比如
You know, old mystery,
《女作家与谋杀案》 《神探科伦波》
like Murder She Wrote, Columbo...
-怎么了 -什么
- What? - What?
我喜欢那些不是80年代的梗
I like references that aren't from the 1980s...
我一下就想到...不非得是...
It was the first thing that popped in my... It doesn't have to--
-不 我对悬疑故事不感兴趣 -好吧
- Well, no. I don't like mysteries... - Okay.
-我想要解决方案 -我也是
- I like solutions. - Me, too.
所以让我来帮你找出解决方案 好吗
So let me help you find one, okay?
好吗 回到医院
Okay? Going back to the hospital,
转来转去 想找出答案
spinning around, trying to find an answer...
这样做不会让你更接近真♥相♥
It's not gonna get you any closer to the truth.
但是去那里
But going out there
就会找到答案
that will.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
说动了 说动了 我们走
That worked, yeah. That worked. Here we go.
你怎么知道我不是本地人
How'd you know I wasn't a local?
你穿着名牌人字拖
You're wearing designer flip-flops.
不过很舒服
Comfy suckers, though.
还有你的态度
And the attitude.
也暴露了你
It's a bit of a giveaway, too.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
有点窄
It's tight.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表