剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
现在继续切开试验对象的表皮层
Now continuing through the subject's epidermal layers.
你要对我做什么
What are you doing to me?
我问过医院的员工
I checked with the hospital staff
从今早起 就没人见过伍德罗
and no one's seen Woodrue since this morning.
这就是你拍的照片吗
This is the photo you took?
嗯 他或是其他人在上面写了备注
Yeah. He or someone made notes on it.
电源
用于必需设备的备用发电机
消毒装置
好 看起来好像是
Okay. This reads like
建立一个移♥动♥医疗设施所需的设备
what you'd need to set up a mobile medical facility.
好了
Okay.
我们需要退一步想
We need to take a step back.
如果有人把霍兰带走 一定会把他关在某处
If someone's taken Holland, they're holding him somewhere,
一个偏僻的地方
somewhere off the beaten path.
等一下
Wait a second.
房♥产记录
搜索房♥产记录卡
搜索业主名字 桑德兰
房♥产吗 怎么...
Real estate? What...
桑德兰的房♥产 伍德罗替埃弗里工作
Sunderland properties. Woodrue was working for Avery, so...
所以埃弗里可以提供场所
So, Avery could've provided the location.
房♥产搜索结果
房♥产转让 业主 玛丽亚·桑德兰
玛丽亚·桑德兰在增加她的资产吗
Maria Sunderland's consolidating her holdings?
这些是过去48小时内
Yeah. These are filings for sole ownership
所有这些房♥产的独有权的申请文件
of all these properties, all in the last 48 hours.
我想知道埃弗里感想如何
I wonder what Avery thinks of that.
房♥产概况
你看
There, look.
桑德兰以前的水泥厂
Sunderland's old cement plant.
就是这里
This is it.
一名生物学家为什么要找一家废弃的工厂
Why would a biologist be looking for an abandoned factory?
因为他要做见不得人的事
Because he has something to hide.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
可以这么说
Well, you might say
我正在完成亚历克·霍兰对诱变剂的研究
that I'm completing Alec Holland's study into the mutagen.
我都能感觉到
I feel it all.
我不确定你怎么还能有感觉
I'm not sure how you're feeling anything.
我没找到任何像样的神经或痛觉感受器
I've found no nerve or pain receptors to speak of.
但请允许我继续找
But allow me to keep looking.
不 住手
No. Stop!
不可思议
Remarkable.
这是你的肺
These are your lungs.
不过这并不是肺
Only they're not lungs.
人类的肺有毛细血管
Human lungs have capillary tubes
能让氧气穿过 进入血液
that let the oxygen pass through into the blood.
你的肺却截然不同
They're something else entirely.
你的心脏也是一样
The same with your heart.
既不收缩 也不泵血
It doesn't contract, it doesn't pump blood.
实际上 它似乎什么也不做
In fact, it doesn't appear to do much of anything.
但这很奇怪
But this is curious.
你的维管系统 我特意用了这个词
Your vascular system, and I use that term advisedly,
似乎经过了你的心脏
appears to run through your heart.
但为什么呢
But why?
这些器官都没有
None of these organs serve
任何明显的功能
any discernible function whatsoever.
而你没有了这些器官仍可以和我说话
Yet, here you are, speaking to me even now, without them.
你在胡说八道
You're not making any sense.
你认为
You believed that, uh,
玛雷民众患上的疾病
the disease that infected Marais' citizens
是把你变成这样的罪魁祸首
made you into what you are.
但这是不可能的
But that is not possible.
我这副模样是因为疾病
That's why I'm this way.
不 并不是
No. No, it isn't.
并不是
No, it isn't.
爆♥炸♥之后
After the explosion,
你的身体一定是混入了诱变的植物体
your body must have mixed in with the mutagenic plant matter
而这些植物体以某种方式吸收了
and the plants somehow absorbed
亚历克·霍兰的记忆
Alec Holland's memories.
也可以说是他的意识
His consciousness, if you will.
人类的意识
A human consciousness
记得自己有肺 心脏和四肢
that remembered having, uh, lungs, a heart, arms, and legs.
而植物体尽可能地复♥制♥出了它们
And the plants did their best to replicate them.
我不明白
I don't understand.
不 你根本不是人类
No. You're not a man at all.
什么
What...
你是植物
You're a plant...
但以为自己是人类
that thinks it's a man.
不
No!
你为什么要给我看那个
Why would you show me that?
为什么要给我看亚凯恩医生和莉兹死去的情景
Why did you show me Dr. Arcane and Liz dying?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
那真的会发生吗
Is that really gonna happen?
未来是有无限可能的
There are infinite futures.
我应该干预那个未来吗
Am I supposed to do something about that one?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
你真的以为
Did you really think
你只会在电影里演蓝魔鬼吗
that you were just gonna play the Blue Devil in a film?
蓝魔鬼只是一个角色
Blue Devil is a character.
电影里的一个从恶魔战衣中获取力量的英雄
A hero in a movie who gets his powers from a demonic suit.
那是部电影
It's a movie!
不
Oh, no.
他远不止是电影中的一个角色
He's so much more than that.
你也一样
And so are you.
你还记得我问过你
Do you remember when I asked you
对自己的生活是否满意吗
if you were satisfied with your life?
你是卡西迪 对吧 特技演员
It's Cassidy, right? Stunts?
对
Yeah.
你觉得你感到满意吗
Would you say that you feel satisfied with things?
你的回答很说明问题
The answer was revealing.
可惜选角导演只把我当成特技演员
It's too bad casting only looks at me like a stunt man.
我愿意为那个角色付出一切
I'd give anything to have that role.
这么说你还觉得是在帮我的忙
So, you think you're doing me a favor?
这一切都不是我想要的
I didn't ask for any of this.
如果我能挣脱这些束缚 我就要...
If I could get out of these restraints, I'd--
你就要怎样
You'd what?
你就要怎样
You'd what?
我就要离开这个破烂沼泽小镇
I'd leave this nothing swamp town.
你自己去拯救未来吧
Go fix your future yourself.
我并不能那么做
I can't exactly do that.
为什么
Why not?
你要眼睁睁看着艾比和莉兹去死吗
You're just gonna leave Abby and Liz to die?
这不是我能管的
It's not up to me.
再会 卡西迪先生
Goodbye, Mr. Cassidy.
等等
Hold up.
你就这么走了吗
You're just gonna leave?
我该做什么
What am I supposed to do?
随便你
Whatever you want.
生活就是一场旅行 卡西迪先生
Life's a journey, Mr. Cassidy,
不管怎样
and for what it's worth, I...
我几乎有点嫉妒你的生活
I almost envy yours.
真好
Great.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
这不是我的旅行
This is not my journey.
我的旅行是横跨全国回到马里布
My journey was a cross-country trip back to frigging Malibu.
真不敢相信
I don't believe this.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我扮演你一天只能赚6♥4♥0美元
I only got $6♥4♥0 a day to play you.
一切发生得太快
It all happened so fast,
我觉得自己根本没把这个角色演活
I don't think I ever really nailed the character.
或许这次 我终于能把你演好了
Maybe this time, I'll finally get you right.
玛丽亚·桑德兰找内森·埃勒里
Maria Sunderland for Nathan Ellery, please.
是的 还是我
Yes, again.
留言
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表