剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
And then?
目前就这么多了
Haven't got that far yet.
一定要锁好
Make sure he's damn good and secure.
明白
Yes, sir.
别 别碰它
Don't! Don't touch it.
你可能会污染样本
You could contaminate the specimen.
你确定他...
Well, are you sure that he...
它还活着吗
it's still alive?
植物种子能在
Plant seeds have survived
最极端的气候下生存
the most extreme climates imaginable,
数年甚至数百年后才发芽生长
only to germinate years, even centuries later.
那这灯光呢
And these lights?
绿光
Green spectrum.
可以抑制植物生长
It's been known to inhibit plant growth.
如果有必要的话
Should the need arise,
这会减缓它的再生能力
it'll slow the creature's regenerative capabilities.
你是说如果这个可怜虫醒来的话
You mean, if the poor bastard wakes up.
对我们来说很幸运的是 它不太可能醒来
Fortunately for everyone involved, it's highly unlikely.
实验室完全通电了
The lab is all powered up.
以防万一 还准备了备用发电机
And backup generators are set just in case.
还有什么需要吗
Anything else?
有 需要你离开
Yes, for you to leave.
你都想好了 是吗
You got it all figured out, huh?
你觉得要花多久
How long do you think it'll take
才能完成初步评估
to do your initial assessment?
没人打扰完成得会更快
Less time if I'm alone.
反正我还有别的事要处理
I got a few things I need to attend to anyway.
有什么发现就告诉我
You let me know what you find out.
先让你稍微解冻一下
We'll let you thaw out a little.
然后看看表面之下是什么
Then I'll have a look under the hood.
谁
Who's...
谁在那儿
Who... Who's there?
时光飞逝 不是吗 丹尼尔
Time flies, doesn't it, Daniel?
是你
You?
那个制片厂的人
The studio guy.
看到你这副样子我很遗憾
I'm really sorry about all this.
遗憾
Sorry?
我被困在这里都是因为你
You're the reason I'm stuck here.
这就见仁见智了 不是吗
That's kind of a matter of perception, don't you think?
说到这个
Speaking of which...
有点东西你得看看
There's something you need to see.
见鬼
What the...
莉兹
Liz.
莉兹
Liz?
我们得躲起来
We have to hide.
过去看看
Go check it out.
这边
Over here.
散开
Spread out.
上
Let's go.
配电室
Electrical room.
等一下 各位
Wait a second, guys.
快出来
Show yourselves.
各位
Guys?
最后一次机会
Last chance.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
我是艾比·亚凯恩医生 我是疾控中心的
My name is Dr. Abigail Arcane, I'm with the CDC.
我们没有威胁
We are not a threat.
请把枪放下
Please put your guns down.
抓住她们
Take them.
艾比 快跑
Abby, go!
这是怎么回事
What's happening?
你看到的是未来
You're seeing the future.
更确切地说 是一种可能的未来
Or more precisely, one possible future,
只有你能改变的未来
that only you can change.
又回到桑德兰家的地盘上了
Back in the shadow of the Sunderlands again.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
有事吗
Yes?
你是伍德罗女士吗
Ms. Woodrue?
伍德罗博士
It's Doctor.
是的 我是卡洛琳·伍德罗博士
Yes, I'm Dr. Caroline Woodrue.
我是艾比·亚凯恩医生 这是我朋友莉兹
I'm Dr. Abby Arcane. This is my friend, Liz.
你丈夫在家吗
Is your husband home?
有些事我们急需找他谈谈
There's something we really need to speak to him about.
我丈夫
My husband...
他没事吧
Is he all right?
他没事 我们只是在找他
Yeah, we're just... We're trying to find him.
我们方便进来一下吗
Is it okay if we come in for a moment?
我刚刚在
I was, uh, making...
泡茶
tea.
不好意思 你说你是杰森的朋友吗
I'm sorry, did you say that you're friends of Jason's?
卡洛琳·伍德罗
多奈哌齐[用于改善阿尔茨海默病患者的认知功能]
每日同一时间服用一片
是的 我们几天前在玛雷总医院认识的
Yes, we met a few days ago at Marais General.
杰森在分♥析♥一个我找到的样本
Jason is analyzing a sample I brought in.
这是什么声音
What's that sound?
博士 我
Doctor, I, uh...
我不想多问...
I don't wanna pry...
你有没有在吃药
Have you been taking your medication?
吃药
Medications?
当然
Yes. Of course.
每天早上
Every morning.
好的
Okay.
艾比
Abby?
卡洛琳 杰森昨晚去沼泽了吗
Caroline, did Jason go to the swamp last night?
我恨沼泽
I hate the swamp.
我恨这个鬼地方给杰森带来的影响
I hate what this awful place is doing to Jason.
他的朋友不多 你知道的
He doesn't have many friends, you know.
嗯 我理解那有多难
Yeah, I understand how hard that might be.
但我也有一个朋友 他叫亚历克·霍兰
But I also have a friend, his name is Alec Holland,
我担心杰森可能会对他做一些很可怕的事
and I'm afraid Jason might do something terrible to him.
所以我得找他谈谈
So, I need to speak to him.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我有给你上茶吗
Did I offer you any tea?
没有 博士
No, Doctor.
如果可以的话 我想再来看看你
I'd like to check back in on you if I can.
我很乐意
I'd like that.
好的
Okay.
杰森
Jason...
杰森一直是一个很聪明的人
Jason's always been a brilliant man.
也许聪明得有些过头了
Maybe a little too brilliant for his own good.
你找到他之后
When you find him...
要试着理解他
try to understand.
他所做的一切
Everything he's done...
他正在做的一切
everything he's doing...
都是为了我
it was for me.
-她是不是... -是的
- Is she... - Yeah.
阿尔茨海默病晚期
Advanced-stage Alzheimer's.
伍德罗把她带来这里
Woodrue is not doing her any favors
让她独自在家 这对她来说没有任何好处
by bringing her here or leaving her in that house alone.
等我们找到他 你可以告诉他
We find him, you can tell him.
开始对试验对象亚历克·霍兰进行活体解剖
Beginning vivisection on subject identified as Holland, A.
试验对象受到多处枪伤
Subject has sustained massive trauma
和氮气冷冻所造成的严重创伤
from multiple gunshot wounds and nitrogen freezing.
经检验发现
On examination,
所有可见的表皮似乎都受到了
all visible epidermis appears to be infested
植物样纤维和孢子的侵染
with plant-like fibers and spores.
开始吧
Shall we?
试验对象的组织已经明显硬化
Subject's tissue has hardened dramatically.
其实 "组织"可能已经不是用来
Indeed, "tissue" may not be the correct term
描述这种特殊类型的真皮的正确术语了
for such a peculiar type of dermis at all.
我已经完成了Y型切口
I have now completed the Y-incision.
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表