剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
丹尼尔
Daniel?
丹尼尔 我是莉兹 你在吗
Daniel, it's Liz. Are you here?
靠
Shit!
天啊 你没事吧
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
我在燃烧 莉兹
I'm on fire, Liz.
我要被折磨疯了
It's tearing me up.
我受不了了
I can't take it!
他肯定知道些什么 钥匙在哪儿
He's gotta know something. Where's the keys?
-我的钥匙呢 -你要去跟谁谈
- Where are my keys? - Who do you have to go talk to?
桑德兰的人
Sunderland's guy.
-那个医生 -伍德罗
- That doctor. - Woodrue?
是他 莉兹
It was him, Liz.
我们...我们先...
Let's... Let's just...
丹尼尔 等等
Daniel, hey.
-你还是滚烫的 -我得去找伍德罗
- You're still burning up. - I gotta go find Woodrue.
他知道些什么 莉兹
He knows somethin', Liz.
让我送你回医院吧
Let me just get you back to the hospital!
靠
Shit.
-紧急电♥话♥ -我这里出了点情况
- 911. - Yeah. I have a situation here.
医生
Doc!
医生
Doc!
伍德罗
Woodrue!
医生
Doc!
医生
Doc!
伍德罗
Woodrue!
待在屋里
Stay inside.
锁好门
Lock the door.
医生
Doc...
-卡西迪 -医生
- Cassidy. - Doc...
卡西迪先生
Mr. Cassidy.
我受不了了
I can't stand this.
你的恢复十分惊人
Your recovery is truly remarkable.
我在燃烧 让它停下
I'm burnin' up! Make it stop!
我会送你回医院
I'll have you returned to the hospital.
检查会告诉我们是什么引发了这种这反应
The testing will tell us what's provoking this reaction.
他们做了什么
What did they do?
为了促进你的再生周期
Extreme measures were required
必须采取一些极端措施
to prompt your regenerative cycle.
他们是故意这么对我的吗
They did this on purpose to me?
是的 而且卓有成效
Yes, and it worked.
副作用出乎意料
The side effects are unexpected,
-但是起效了 -出乎意料
- but it... it worked. - Unexpected?
我要烧死了
I'm burnin' up!
我受不了了
I can't stand this!
杰森 救救他
Jason, help him!
你回屋里去
Get back inside.
-你不能不管他 -回去
- You can't leave him like this! - Go back!
你最好冷静下来 卡西迪
You better settle the hell down, Cassidy.
你得做点什么 医生
You gotta do somethin'. Doc...
他...你得让它停下
He... You gotta stop it!
别这么做
Don't do it!
最后警告 卡西迪
Last warning, Cassidy!
这就是你非凡的突破吗
This your magnificent breakthrough?
事实证明再生过程伴随着
There appears to be some unfortunate side effects
一些不尽人意的副作用
with the regenerative process.
不尽人意
Unfortunate?
这个人疯了
This man is psychotic.
他疼得发狂了
He's out of his mind with pain.
你自己看
Look at this.
我说过我还需要更多时间做试验
I said I needed more time for tests.
或许
Perhaps...
你应该延期会见投资者
You should postpone the investors
等我找到解决办法
while I find a solution for this.
我们不会做任何延期
We're not postponing anything.
就我的投资者而言
As far as my investors are concerned,
我们找到了圣杯
we have found the Holy Grail.
我希望你的报告能体现这一点
And I expect your report to reflect that.
警方交给我来对付
Now you let me handle the authorities.
我们会确保卡西迪得到他所需要的帮助
We'll be sure Cassidy gets the help he needs.
你真的觉得你能帮他吗
You really think you can help him?
他的变化超出了我的理解范畴
He's changed in ways I can't even understand.
现在他仿佛置身于一个完全不同的世界
It's like a whole different world is pulsing through him now.
-怎么不同 -他说有一些 一种...
- Different how? - He says that's something out there. A...
一种黑暗
A darkness.
他说这是一种我们从没见过的力量
He says it's a force unlike anything we've ever seen.
天啊
Jesus.
我知道 我知道你肯定觉得听上去很疯狂
Yeah, I know, I know this must sound so crazy to you.
不 我
No, I'm...
现在都开始习惯了
starting to get used to it by now.
很抱歉我之前一直没告诉你
I'm sorry I left you in the dark about this.
你不会有事吧
Are you gonna be okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我会交个报告 想办法搪塞过去
I'll just file a report, tuck it away somewhere.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我现在明白了
But I get it now.
你为什么总往沼泽里跑
The reason why you've been spending so much time in the swamp.
你为什么没和其他疾控中心的人一起离开玛雷
Why you didn't leave Marais with the rest of the CDC.
你还是能和我回去的 艾比
You can still come back with me, Abby.
不行 不行
I can't. I can't.
对不起 我必须帮助他
I'm sorry, I have to help him.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我知道你感觉被困住了
I know you feel trapped.
你的命运在八年前
Your fate was written eight years ago
就被你不可能理解的力量定下了
by forces you couldn't possibly understand.
你遇到的陌客
The stranger you met...
他肯定在你身上看见了些什么
He must've seen something in you.
我知道 因为我也看见了
I know because I've seen it too.
我应该多告诉你一些的
I should've told you more.
但即使是现在 你的未来仍然不明朗
But even now, your future remains unclear.
你的任务 你被派到玛雷的原因
Your mission, the reason you were tasked to Marais...
仍有待揭晓
is still to come.
这点我无法改变
I can't change that.
但我喜欢你 丹尼尔
But I like you, Daniel.
比我那么多年来见过的
That's more than I can say about many
那么多人都要喜欢
I've met over my many years.
虽然我不能
So while I can't...
我不能干涉你的命运
I can't interfere with your destiny,
但也许我能帮你
perhaps I can offer you some...
减轻你所承受的痛苦
relief from the pain you're experiencing.
好好休息吧 丹尼尔
Rest easy now, Daniel.
这是我们之间的小秘密
We'll keep this our little secret.
你真是个好孩子
You're such a good boy.
光是有他就值得回来了
It's almost worth coming back just for him.
过来
Come here.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我们总是会来到这里 好奇怪
It's strange how we keep finding ourselves here.
我想找出新的答案
I want to find new answers.
我们还没有试过所有的医学手段
You know, we haven't explored every medical avenue yet.
因为有可能根本没有答案
It's because there's a chance that there are no answers.
我遗漏了什么
What am I missing?
拜托 拜托和我说说
Please, please talk to me.
有个陌客来沼泽找我
A stranger came to me in the swamp.
我觉得他希望我仔细研究
I think he wants me to look more deeply
环绕着我的万物之绿
into this green that surrounds me.
但我不知道那样会不会使我
But I don't know how far that will take me away
离从前的自己越来越远
from who I was before.
离你越来越远
Away from you.
好吧
Well...
我还在这里
I'm still here.
你还...
You're still...
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表