剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
He can control plants.
他能让植物生长
He can make them grow,
他能随心所欲地指挥植物
he can make them do whatever he wants.
他能读取过去的回忆
He can access memories from the past.
他能够唤起过去发生在
He can bring up memories of things
沼泽的事情的回忆
that have happened in the swamp.
我们说的是亚历克·霍兰 对吧
Okay, so this is Alec Holland. Right?
那个我们刚到玛雷时遇到的人
The guy we saw when we first arrived.
那个被炸死的人
The, the guy who was blown up.
我明白 我明白你在想
I know. I know you're thinking
我需要看精神科 我懂
professional help. I, I get it.
我也会这么想
I would too...
要不是我亲眼目睹了发生在自己身上的事
if I hadn't seen what had happened myself.
我和你一起去了玛雷 还记得吗
I was with you in Marais, remember?
我看到一个人
I mean, I saw a man
体内长出了一棵树
with a tree growing out of him, like...
还记得吗 后来我自己的症状也挺奇怪的
And if you recall it, I had some pretty odd symptoms myself.
这么说你相信我
Does that mean you believe me?
我永远相信你
Always and forever.
去她的帕洛玛
And the hell with Palomer.
要是她明天来找你麻烦
She comes at you tomorrow,
得先过我这一关
she'll have to get through me first.
谢了 哈伦
Thanks, Harlan.
话说回来
And for whatever it's worth...
我很久没见过你对一个人如此上心了
I haven't seen you so passionate about someone in a long time.
他值得我挂念
He's worth it.
看得出来
It shows.
我想你了
I missed you.
天哪 我也想你了
Oh, God, I missed you, too.
-晚安 -好好睡一觉
- Good night. - Get some sleep.
检测报告明天一早就该出来了
The lab results should be in first thing in the morning.
爱德华兹医生
Dr. Edwards?
现在是凌晨一点 你们是谁
It's 1:00 in the morning. Who are you?
先生 我需要你跟我们上车
I need you to get in the car, sir.
别做梦了
Man, bullshit.
快他妈上车
Get in the goddamn car.
我从没剥夺过你的任何东西 霍兰
I've never took anything from you, Holland.
我帮助了你
I helped you
继续你的研究
to resume you work.
重获你的名声 你记得的
To regain your reputation, you remember that.
可现在我失去了一切
I've lost all that now.
我失去了她
I've lost her.
她
Her?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你是在说
Are you talking about
亚凯恩医生吗
Dr. Arcane?
她很久之前就知道你的状况了 不是吗
She's known about you for quite a while, hasn't she?
她带回来研究的那份样本 我认为
She brought that sample back to study and I think that...
那份样本来自于你
that sample came from you.
我没说错吧
That's true, isn't it?
她一直在为你寻找治疗方法
She's been trying to find a cure for you.
她是我的朋友
She is a friend.
我相信她正竭尽全力
And I'll bet she's moving heaven and earth
想帮你好转
to make you better.
因为她在乎你
Because she cares about you.
你也在乎她
And you care for her.
不是吗
Don't you?
听我说 霍兰
Listen to me, Holland.
我想
I want to...
我想告诉你一件事
I want to tell you something now.
我知道你在这里肯定不好过 但是
I know this must be hard for you up here, but...
我爸爸以前总是跟我说
my daddy always used to say to me,
"男子汉从不畏首畏尾"
"A man... takes what he wants."
我知道
Now I know
你不会想永远躲在
that you don't want to just hide out up in here
这个绿色地狱里
in this green hell forever--
你以为我想变成这样吗
Do you think that I wanted this?
不 我觉得你并不想
No, I don't think that you wanted it.
我觉得你想变回亚历克·霍兰
I think that you want to be Alec Holland again.
我觉得你想和艾比在一起
And I think that you want to be with Abby.
我觉得 霍兰
And I think, Holland...
也许我能帮你
I might be able to help you.
你能做什么
What can you do?
不是我 我手下有个科学家能帮你
Not me. There's a scientist who works for me
他叫杰森·伍德罗
and his name is Jason Woodrue.
人有些古怪 但聪明绝顶
He's a little bit odd, but he's brilliant.
我听说过他
I've heard of him.
艾比也很器重他
Abby thinks very highly of him, too.
所以她才把样本交给他
That's why she brought the sample
让他去研究
to him to study.
你知道 他非常受尊敬
You know, he's extremely well respected,
是领域中的权威
an expert in his field
所以我才把他带来这里
and that's why I brought him down here
来研究沼泽里到底发生了什么
to study what the hell is going on here in the swamp.
诱变剂
The mutagens.
诱变剂 是的
Mutagens, yes.
我知道这个词是什么意思
And I know what that word means.
诱变剂能改变事物 对吧
That's, that's how things change, right?
他就是研究这个的
That's what he studies.
如何改变事物
How things change.
这意味着他也研究如何让事物变回原样
And that means he studies how to change things back.
你该走了
You need to go.
什么
What...
去窗户边上
Go to the window.
为什么
What for?
一艘船要来了
A boat's coming.
你怎么知道
How the hell do you know that?
万物之绿告诉你有艘船要来了吗
The green told you the boat was coming?
万物之绿把它带来的
The green brought it here.
藤蔓铺延开来 堵住了水道
Vines rose up, blocked the channel,
把船转向这个方向
turned the boat in this direction.
你带来了一艘船
You brought a boat?
沼泽本来会让你死去
The swamp would have let you die...
我做不到
I couldn't.
我没看见船
I don't see it.
有了 快看啊
Yeah, well, look at that.
你真的...它来了
You did... Here it come.
见鬼了
I'll be...
霍兰
Holland.
听着 我明天会再来 好吗
Listen, I'm going to come back tomorrow, okay?
我会带伍德罗来
And I'm going to bring Woodrue.
我想让你来见我们
And I want you to meet us.
水道那头有一片空地
There's... There's a clearing just beyond the channel.
你知道在哪吗
You know where that is?
如果你来见我们
And if you do this,
就有机会
there's a chance
重新变回正常人了
that you can be a normal man again.
也许你就能再次走上街头
That maybe you can walk down the street again,
再次在床上安眠
and maybe you can sleep in a bed again.
也许甚至可以
And that you might even be able to...
在合适的音乐响起时
when the right song comes on,
邀请一位女士
ask a woman
跳下一支舞
for the next dance, you know.
你救了我的命 霍兰
You saved my life, Holland.
让我来救你
Let me save yours.
霍兰
Holland?
无权进入
传染病研究
无关人员勿入
必需穿戴防护装备
怎么回事 为什么我的卡用不了
Well, what's going on? Why isn't my card working?
你带来的样本
The sample you brought in,
已经被完全隔离
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表