剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
完蛋了 伙计 全完了
This is bad, man. This is fucking bad, all right?
是吗
Yeah?
要是让他拿到那些箱子
Your law get their hands on them boxes,
老头会杀了我们
that old man gonna kill us!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
现在怎么办
What are we gonna do now?
闭嘴 让我想想
Shut up! Let me think.
你赶紧把剩下的箱子捞起来
You haul ass and pull up the rest of them boxes!
我要把船沉了 处理掉警♥察♥
I'm gonna sink this tub and deal with this cop.
你捞完后来接我
You pick me up when you're done.
-老板说... -怎么
- Hey, boss said... - What?
你有什么好主意吗
You got any better ideas?
快去
Go!
快点
Now.
立刻派人去沼泽
We need eyes on the water ASAP.
我们认为苏西·科尔偷偷上了狩猎监督员
We have reason to believe that Susie Coyle may have snuck aboard
-罗比泰尔的船 -收到 警长
- Game Warden Robitelle's boat. - Copy that, Sheriff.
你要和她一起去
You're going out there with her?
怎么了 有问题吗
What, is that a problem?
她当然会先打给你
Of course you were the first person she called.
那是因为她信任我
Well, that's 'cause she trusts me.
你信任你自己吗
Do you trust yourself?
听着 等处理完这个流感
Look, when this whole flu thing is over,
她就会回自己的家去
she's gonna go back to whatever it is she calls home.
-这你很清楚 -我知道她在亚特兰大
- You know that. - Look, I'm well aware
有自己的生活
that she's got a life in Atlanta.
我不知道她在亚特兰大有没有牵挂
Look, I don't know what she's got going on up in Atlanta,
但我知道你已经喜欢她
but I do know that you have been nursing this flame
很长时间了
for a long time.
别说了 妈
Shh... Come on, Ma.
你一旦动情 就很难放下
When you care, you care hard.
你太痴情了 马蒂
There's nothing easy about you, Mattie.
为了你爱的人你可以不要命
You would cut off your right arm for the person you love.
我是你妈 现在我告诉你
And I'm just saying, and this is your mama talking,
只要扯上她 麻烦少不了
that with this one there, that is a recipe for disaster.
马特
Matt?
自己多当心
Just watch yourself out there.
你回来我挺惊讶的
I'm surprised you came back.
一部分是因为疾控中心的决定
Well, the CDC was involved in that decision.
真的吗 多大一部分
Yeah, really? How much?
什么意思
What do you mean?
这个地方有特别之处 我说不好
There's something about this place, I don't know.
人们想要逃离 却总会被拉回来
Trying to escape the gravitational pull, people get drawn back in.
我还以为你逃出去了
I thought you made it out, though.
我只是个过客
I'm only passing through.
我想看看我抛下的人过得怎么样
I wanted to see how things were with the people I left.
桑德兰夫妇
Sunderlands.
我得承认 你回来面对他们挺有勇气的
Gotta admit, it's a pretty gutsy choice coming back to face them.
话说回来 体育课上你总是第一个高台跳水的
Then again, you were always the first one off the high dive in gym.
我当年可能就是因为这个才喜欢你
That's probably why I had a crush on you.
拜托 不是说女生都一清二楚吗
Come on, doesn't a girl always know?
我真不知道
I... I had no idea.
所以我在毕业舞会上一直看着你
Yeah, it's why I was staring at you all through prom.
我一直想壮起胆子邀你跳舞
I was just trying to get up the nerve to ask you to dance.
罗比 警长刚给我们打电♥话♥了 你在哪儿
Robi, we just got a call from the sheriff. What's your 20.
这下可好
The last fucking thing I need right now.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
你想玩捉迷藏吗
You wanna play hide-and-seek?
你觉得我是在跟你玩吗
You think I'm playing some kind of game?
马特
Matt.
我看到了
Yup, I see it.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
艾比 小心点
Abby, be careful.
马特 糟了
Matt! Shit.
操
Fuck.
天哪 苏西来过这里
Oh, my God, Susie's been here.
我看到一艘船
I got a boat out here.
操 快去 没事 我待在这里
Fuck. Go, go. It's okay, I'll stay here.
-快去 -你确定吗
- Go. - Are you sure?
她很可能就在那艘船上 马特
Yeah, she could be on that boat, Matt.
快去 把包给我
Go! Give me that bag.
保持联♥系♥
Stay in contact.
坚持住 坚持住
Stay with me. Stay with me.
操
Fuck!
对不起
I'm so sorry.
苏西
Susie!
马特 苏西在这里
Matt, Susie's here.
她有危险 赶紧回来
She's in trouble. Please come back.
该死
Shit!
苏西
Susie!
来啊 小混♥蛋♥
Come, little fucker.
你可不想跟我玩追逐战
You don't wanna run from me.
你♥他♥妈♥是什么鬼东西
What in the fuck are you?
苏西
Susie?
天啊 苏西
Oh, my God. Susie!
苏西 你没事吧
Susie. Are you okay?
天啊
Oh, my God.
苏西 你过...你赶紧过来
Susie, I need you to come... I need you to come down here.
你到我这边来 苏西
I need you to walk to me, Susie.
没事的
It's okay.
快点
Now!
过来 快点 快点
Come here. Hurry, hurry, hurry!
-马特 -艾比
- Matt! - Abby!
玛丽亚
Maria?
该死
Damn it.
凯博 你那边怎么样
Cable, what's your status?
找回科尔家的女儿了 二十分钟后到
Recovered the Coyle girl, ETA 20 minutes.
苏西
Susie.
我们刚刚看到的生物
That creature we just saw...
他很害怕
He's afraid.
他告诉我 他不明白自己身上发生了什么
He told me he doesn't know what's happening to him.
它和你说话了
It spoke to you?
你记得他还和你说了什么吗
Can you remember anything else he said?
嗯
Yes.
他说他的名字叫亚历克
He said his name was Alec.
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表