剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
Yeah, bits and pieces.
她去世的时候 我才八岁
You know, I was only eight when she died.
今天早些时候你问我
Earlier today you asked me
玛雷到底是怎么了
what it was about Marais.
我开始思考
I'm beginning to wonder...
我回去是不是有原因的
whether or not I came back for a reason.
我得告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something.
好吧
Okay.
沼泽里有一个人 病得很重
There is a man in the swamp who is very, very sick.
沼泽里
In the swamp?
是的
Yes.
我觉得这和绿色流感有些关系 不过
And I think it has something to do with the green flu but...
我一直在保护他
I've been protecting him,
也在寻找治疗方法
I've been trying to find a cure,
想要找到答案
trying to find the answers,
但没有任何收获
having no luck.
那这个
So this...
病人
patient...
不在医院里
is not in the hospital or
也没被隔离 也没记录在报告里 因为...
quarantine or included in any of the reports because--
因为他不仅仅是一个病人
Because he is more than just a patient.
我不知道该怎么说
I don't... I don't know how to say this,
但是他
but he's...
他动摇了我对于这个世界的看法
he's been challenging the way I look at the world.
这个奇迹病人有名字吗
Does this miracle man have a name?
有
Yeah.
亚历克·霍兰
Alec Holland.
天啊
Oh, God.
该死的
Damn.
别动它们
Leave them.
这是泥炭藓
It's Spaghnum moss.
能帮助伤口愈合
It can help heal the wounds.
谁在那儿
Who's there?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
怎么回事
What's happening?
你以前告诉过我
You told me once
如果我继续在船上浪费油钱
that if I kept spending so much on boat gas
你就让我游回实验室
you'd let me swim back to the lab.
霍兰
Holland.
是你吗
Is that you?
发生了什么
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们说
They said...
他们说你死了
They said that you died.
出了一场...意外
Had some kind of an acc... accident.
你中弹了
You were shot.
谁干的
Who did this to you?
人
People.
我在乎的人
People that I care about.
我以为他们也在乎我
And I thought cared about me.
你还没恢复
You're still not well.
这你说对了
Well, you got that right.
我虚弱得很
I'm pretty goddamn unwell.
我中弹了 差点淹死
I been shot, nearly drowned
而且还出现了幻觉
and I've been having these crazy visions.
我觉得这片沼泽想要我死
I... I think that the swamp wants me dead.
你恨这个地方
You hate this place.
这个地方恨我 这个地方是杀手
This place hates me, this place is a killer.
这个地方 夺走了我爸爸 然后又
This place... It took my daddy and it took...
夺走了我女儿
It took my little girl.
但是这个地方遭受了伤害 遭受了虐待
But it's been damaged, it's been abused.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这片沼泽遭受了伤害和虐待
The swamp is damaged and abused?
这片沼泽是杀手
The swamp is a killer.
这片沼泽本该是我们的生计
The swamp is supposed to be our livelihood.
它是为我而存在的
It's been put here for me.
为玛雷而存在的
For Marais.
以前是的
It was, once.
但在遭受虐待之后
But after the abuse it suffered,
这里的平衡发生了变化
the balance here shifted,
黑暗力量得以释放
releasing a darkness.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
什么黑暗力量
What do you mean by darkness?
这里有一股力量 埃弗里
There's a force here, Avery.
万物之绿把我与植物和树木连接在一起
A "green" that connects me to the plants and trees.
是它告诉你来了
It told me you were here.
它告诉你的
It told you?
我觉得是万物之绿救了我
I think the green saved me,
把我变成这样
made me this way
来恢复平衡
to restore the balance,
来保护这片沼泽
and to protect the swamp
免遭你这种人的危害
from people just like you.
不不不
No, no, no.
不不不 霍兰 不 霍兰
No, no, no. Holland, no. Holland.
我变成这样还得感谢你 埃弗里
You know, I have you to thank for what I've become, Avery.
我
Me?
你和其他人
You and the others.
-不 -你们这些索取无度的人
- No! - Who have been taking and taking and taking.
救命 霍兰 不
Help! Holland, No. No!
这个你看了吗
You see this?
你没事吧 兄弟
Feeling all right, buddy?
只是有点不舒服 我没事
Just a little under the weather, I'll be fine.
我想问你有没有在我给你的
I was wondering if you had a chance to sign off
事件报告上签字
on that accident report I gave you.
九号♥县公路的那起车祸
The, uh, collision down on County 9.
报告我还没看
Look, I haven't gotten to it yet.
好吧 保险公♥司♥又打来电♥话♥
All right. Well, the insurance company called again,
-他们只是想知道... -我说了我会看的
- they're just wanting to know-- - Look. I said I'll get to it.
马特
Matt.
我能跟你说几句吗
May I see you for a moment, please?
刚才是怎么回事
What was that all about?
他烦死人了
That was a pain in the ass.
我知道你很难过
I know that you're hurting,
但现在你必须振作
but right now you need to keep it together.
用不了多久 人们就会意识到
It won't be long before people start to notice
埃弗里失踪了
that Avery's gone AWOL.
然后呢
And?
玛丽亚·桑德兰可以装傻一阵子
Maria Sunderland can play dumb for a while,
但迟早会有人提出质疑
but sooner or later there are gonna be questions.
我们最不需要的就是在他失踪后第二天
The last thing we need is for you going off the rails
你就失控了
the day after he disappeared.
所幸 我们能应对自如
Well, lucky for us, we got all the answers.
毕竟我们就是警♥察♥
Being with the police and all.
马特
Matt.
我们会安全过关的 好吗
We're gonna get through this, okay?
我们会安全过关的
We're gonna get through it.
你现在还会想起他吗
You even still think about him?
我父亲
My father?
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
-埃弗里对你做出那种事... -不是埃弗里
- After what Avery did to you-- - No, not Avery.
是我父亲
My father.
那个真正养大我
The man who actually raised me
但因为你忘不了桑德兰而离开的人
until he left because you couldn't let Sunderland go.
马特
Matt...
我发誓 我从没想过要伤害他
I swear, I never meant to hurt him...
或者你
or you.
我得回去工作了
I'd better get back to work.
你是说亚历克 怎么
So you're saying Alec is like, what?
转变了吗
Transformed?
这很难解释
That's... it's-it's-it's-it's hard to explain. It's...
他能操纵植物
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表