剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
沼泽 怪物
第一季 第七集
《沼泽怪物》前情回顾
Previously on Swamp Thing...
你好 艾比 天哪 你没事真是太好了
Hello, Abby. God, I am so relieved that you are okay.
-别这样 -艾比 如果这是因为
- Don't. - Oh, Abby, if this is about
玛丽亚袭击了你...
Maria attacking you like that...
你应该去死
You should be dead!
我真不知道她是怎么了
I honestly don't know what got into her.
-真抱歉我当时没... -住嘴
- I'm just sorry I wasn't there-- - Stop.
为了保护你 我夺走了一个人的性命
I took a man's life to protect you.
德博阿 他看见你了
Dubois, he fuckin' saw you.
你炸了霍兰的船
You took out Holland's boat.
你在说什么 你了解我的
What are you taking about? You know me!
我也了解埃弗里·桑德兰
And I know Avery Sunderland.
霍兰肯定妨碍到了他
Holland must've been in his way,
所以他需要除掉他
which means he needed him gone.
于是他找了一个他可以信任的人
So he found somebody he could trust,
一个他知道会保密的人
somebody he knew would keep their damn mouth shut.
丹尼尔·卡西迪苏醒了
Daniel Cassidy regained consciousness.
这都是因为你用艾比从沼泽里拿来的样本
And this happened because you spun a magic potion
制♥作♥了一种魔法药水
from the sample Abby took out of the swamp.
我现在就给你一项能改变世界的发现
I'm giving you a discovery that could change the world.
有个陌生人来沼泽找我
A stranger came to me in the swamp.
他希望我仔细研究
He wants me to look more
环绕着我的万物之绿
deeply into this green that surrounds me.
-那是什么 -我不确定
- What's that? - I'm not sure.
亚历克
Alec.
艾比
Abby?
我...我不明白
I just... I don't understand.
这怎么可能呢
How is any of this possible?
我觉得你吸入的孢子
I think the spore you inhaled
大概有致幻作用
had some hallucinogenic property or something.
-你不是真的... -对 我还是...
- You're not actually-- - No, no, I'm still...
抱歉 突然感觉很奇怪
Sorry. It's suddenly so weird
就这样注视着你的眼睛...
to just be staring in the eyes of...
从前那个迷人的我
The charming man I used to be.
是的
Yeah.
这种幻觉会持续多久
And how long will this hallucination last?
一分钟 一年 我不知道
A minute, a year. I have no clue.
我是说 这是我无意识中做到的
I mean, it's not like I'm doing this consciously.
仿佛是新的世界 环绕着我们的万物之绿
It's like this new world. This green all around us.
它会对我的想法和感觉做出反应
It's like it reacts to my thoughts and my feelings and...
我觉得它感受到了
I think it sensed how much
我有多么想让你再次看到我原本的样子
I wanted you to see me as myself again.
我有多么 渴望我们之间的关系
You know, how much I, uh, longed for that connection.
那么...
So, uh...
有什么可以招待你的吗
Can I get you something?
既然你提起来了
You know, now that you mention it,
我从昨天早上起
I haven't actually eaten anything
就没吃过东西了 所以我...
since yesterday morning, so I--
不不不 这可不行
No, no, no, no, that won't do.
这里可能有些饼干
There may be some crackers over here.
亚历克
Alec?
好吧
All right.
看来我们这有些番石榴 李子
Well, looks like we got some guava, plums,
-来个芒果怎么样 -李子吧
- mango maybe. - Uh, plum.
李子
Plum.
味道如何
What's the verdict?
太好吃了
It's so good!
这些都是你凭空变出来的吗
Okay, so you can just make this happen out of thin air?
我只是担心你肚子饿了 然后万物之绿...
I was just concerned about you being hungry, and the green...
好吧 替我感谢万物之绿
Well, tell the green thank you very much.
这个 这个太美味了
This is, this is... It's delicious.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
一切都开始苏醒了
Everything is starting to wake up.
浮萍 锯齿草 夹竹桃花
Duckweed, sawgrass, phlox flower.
还有那些野葛 吵人的家伙们 天啊
And all those kudzu, noisy bastards. Jeez.
你能听到植物苏醒吗
You can hear the plants waking up?
植物比动物更加敏感
Plants are much more sensitive than animals.
只是它们的声音更小一些
Their voices are just a little quieter.
它们想要告诉我什么
And they're trying to tell me something.
是关于"黑暗"的吗
About the "darkness"?
这世上有太多超乎想象的美 艾比
God, there's so much unimaginable beauty out there, Abby.
太多的死亡
So much death.
我看到了很多 那些被腐朽侵占的地方
I've seen things, places where the rot and decay have taken over
它摧毁所有生命 吞噬途经的一切
and destroyed all life, consuming everything in its path.
带我去
Show me.
不管是什么控制了你 都是在沼泽诞生的
Whatever's gotten a hold you, it was born in the swamp.
我需要了解这个黑暗
I need to understand this darkness,
这个"腐朽" 这样我才有机会治愈你
this, this "rot", if I'm ever gonna cure you.
不 艾比
No, Abby!
艾比 艾比 等一下
Abby! Abby, wait up.
该死 等一等 等等 停下 听着
Damn it! Just wait a minute. Wait. Stop. Listen.
进入被腐朽
Entering this area,
掌控的地区非常危险
where the rot has taken over, is very dangerous.
好的 危险的植物有时候能产出
Okay, and dangerous plants can sometimes produce
-最有效的药物 -我明白
- the most effective medicine. - I understand that.
相信我
And believe me,
没人比我更想要解药 相信我
no one wants that medicine more than I do, trust me,
但是不能冒着让你丧命的风险
but not at the risk of losing your life.
我是疾控中心的医生 这是我本职
I am a CDC doctor. This is what I do.
我们要去
We're going.
警长办公室没咖啡了吗
Sherriff's department run out of Folgers?
只是想换个环境
Just felt like a change of scenery.
调岗请求
Transfer request.
这可比从吧台搬到卡座的距离远多了
That's more than moving from the bar to a booth.
糖用完了
You're out of sugar.
好吧 不关我事
All right. None of my business.
我在警讯监控仪听到 你和几名警探
So, the police scanner placed you and a couple of detectives
昨晚深入沼泽
deep in the swamp last night,
寻找袭击那两名猎人的坏蛋
looking for the bad boy who attacked those hunters.
找到了吗
Any luck?
或许你该问艾比
Maybe you should ask Abby.
我也想 但我今早还没见过她
I would, except I haven't seen her this morning.
你不会碰巧知道她在哪吧
Don't suppose you happen to know where she's at?
你不用藏着掖着 莉茲
You don't have to keep hiding it, Liz.
艾比肯定已经跟你说了
I'm sure Abby already told you.
跟我说...
Told me...
-亚历克·霍兰的事 -他怎么了
- About Alec Holland. - What about him?
我看到他了 莉茲 我什么都知道了
Look, I've seen him, Liz. I know everything.
你看到他了 那艾比呢
You've seen him? And Abby?
他们还好吗
Are they all right?
别担心 上次我看到他们的时候 他们都没事
Don't worry. Last time I saw them, they were fine.
但艾比在保护他 她还认为她能
But Abby's protecting him. She still thinks she can...
我也不知道 带他"回来"
I don't know, bring him back.
马特 我认识你多久了
Matt, how long have I known you?
三年级就认识了 珀金老师的课上
Third grade, Mr. Perkin's class.
我太了解你了 这幅愁眉苦脸的样子不是你
Long enough to know this pensive thing isn't you.
你有什么事瞒着我
What is it you're not telling me?
我很害怕
I'm scared.
艾比一直在说玛雷有一股黑暗力量
Abby keeps talking about this darkness in Marais,
说什么沼泽里
like there's this poison
释放出了毒物
coming off the swamp, you know?
你觉得她听上去像是疯子
And you're thinking she sounds crazy.
更糟
Worse.
我觉得她是对的
I'm thinking she's right.
我不明白 我跟伍德罗说了别搞这么多数字
I don't understand it. I told Woodrue to go easy on the numbers.
你雇用伍德罗博士 因为他是最出色的
Well, you hired Dr. Woodrue because he's the best.
不代表他通俗易懂
Doesn't mean he's easy to understand.
嗯 不 亲爱的 你不必做这些的
Yeah. No, honey, you didn't have to do all this.
我可以找餐饮公♥司♥
I would have been happy bringing in a caterer.
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表