剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
♪ I don't know how you keep on giving ♪
有什么问题吗
Is everything all right?
没什么
Everything's fine.
你能回来真好 艾比
It's good to have you back, Abby.
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
你好 丹尼尔
Hello, Daniel.
你不是来读最新的有声读物的
You weren't here to read your newest audio book,
所以我就擅自做主了
so I decided to take the liberty.
不用见外
Mi casa es su casa.
好久不见
Long time.
而你开始酗酒了
And you've been drinking.
每个人都有自己的生存模式 不是吗
Everyone has their survival mode, right?
我的生存模式就在
Mine's that little town store
那家终于开始卖♥♥红带啤酒的小镇商店里
that's now finally carrying Red Stripe.
丹尼尔 这听起来不怎么像生存
Daniel, this sounds less like survival
更像是折磨自己
and more like torturing yourself.
我的确在受折磨
Well, that's me.
不能回家的家伙
The guy who can't go home.
有多久了 至少两三个月了吧
What's it been? Two, three months at least?
来吧 上都 拿出那些卡牌吧
Come on, Xanadu. Break out those cards.
再给我解读一次
Give me one more reading.
好吧
Fine.
最后一次
One last time.
你来玛雷已经八年了
Eight years since you've come to Marais,
在这段时间里 你的卡牌就没变过
and in all that time, your cards never change.
快点
Come on.
我洗牌时 希望你把精力集中在
As I shuffle, I want you to focus
你渴望得到的答案上
on the answers you crave.
当你的任务完成 你的等待也就结束了
When your mission will be complete and your waiting will end.
你能做到吗 丹尼尔
Can you do that, Daniel?
我被困在鞋盒大小的镇子里
I've been stuck in a town the size of a shoe box.
相信我 我只想离开玛雷
Trust me. All I can think about is getting out of Marais.
愚者 是现在
The fool. Present.
倒吊人
The hanged man.
是未来
Future.
那第三张呢
And number three?
命运之轮
Wheel of fortune.
每次都是这张该死的卡牌
That same damn card over and over again.
我跟你说 这就像是蛀牙
I swear, it's like a bad tooth.
-我忍♥不住去戳 -丹尼尔
- I can't stop pokin'! - Daniel.
再看看
Look again.
还是一样的卡牌 但这次
Well, they're the same cards, but this time...
这次是逆位
This time they're reversed.
真的吗
Seriously?
那是什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
是好事吗
Is... Is that good?
你要开启新的篇章了 丹尼尔
Something's beginning for you, Daniel.
我不知道是什么
I don't know what.
你最近有新认识的人吗
Did someone new come into your life?
有
Yeah.
你觉得我要等的人就是她吗
Hey, do you think she's the one I'm supposed to be waiting for?
谁
Who?
一个医生 艾比·亚凯恩
A doctor. Abby Arcane.
艾比·亚...
Abby A...
莉兹 是我
Lizzy, it's me.
我好像找到那场爆♥炸♥的残骸了
I think I found some debris from the explosion.
这是霍兰船上的
This is from Holland's boat.
看起来有人开枪打了他
Looks like someone shot him.
谁啊
Who's there?
你还真有胆子
That was quite a thing you did.
竟敢到我家里
Coming into my house,
侮辱我
disrespecting me,
想在我妻子面前羞辱我
trying to humiliate me in front of my wife.
你不能就这么跑到我家来 伙计
You can't just come into my house, man...
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
我马上要成就一番大事业 戈登
I'm on the verge of great things here, Gordon!
我提出要给你分一杯羹
And I offered you a seat at the table.
你应该感恩戴德
You should be thanking me for the privilege,
-你这个小混♥蛋♥ -出去
- you mealy little motherfucker! - Get out!
你知道你该做什么吗 戈登
You know what you gotta do, Gordon.
你要瞒住那笔钱
You gotta cover for that missing money.
然后闭紧你的嘴巴
And then, you're gonna keep your goddamn mouth shut.
或者我可以找媒体
Or I could just talk to the press and
告诉他们我了解的你和秘密会议的事
tell them what I know about you and the Conclave.
你这个蠢蛋
You dumb son of a bitch!
怎么回事
What's happening?
怎么回事
What's happening?
清理现场更方便
Easier to clean up the mess.
我知道你回家了 戈登
I know you're home, Gordon.
那辆褐红色的普锐斯把你出♥卖♥♥♥了
The maroon Prius is a dead giveaway.
你这样只会搞得更加无法挽回
You're just making it worse, you know.
该死
Fuck.
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表