剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
出于某些原因
Now, for some reason,
她不顾一切地
she is hell-bent
想要挖我的黑幕
on digging up dirt about me.
提醒你一下 她什么都不会找到的
Mind you, there's nothing for her to find,
我只是需要她放松点
I just need her to ease up a little bit. You know,
当然是为了镇子好
for the good of the town, of course.
我希望你能够
And I was hoping that you could maybe
和她谈谈
talk to her
把我们讨论的转告她
and pass on what we discussed.
用你自己的话告诉她 戴尔瑞
In your own words, Delroy.
尝尝
Taste.
还是算了吧
I'd just as soon not.
尝尝
Taste.
你自己尝吧 桑德兰
Taste it yourself, Sunderland.
老爸 承包商在外面等着和你谈修理的事
Pops, the contractor's outside to talk about the repairs.
去吧 我不会有事的
Go ahead. I'll be fine.
我就在外面
I'll be right outside.
早上好 莉兹 要来点龟汤吗
Good morning, Liz. Would you like some turtle soup?
你觉得威吓我爸爸就能让我闭嘴吗
You think bullying my father's gonna shut me up?
我肯定是触及你的根本了
Must be hitting pretty close to the bone.
拜托 莉兹
Come on now, Liz.
别这样
Let's not do this.
你还是小宝宝的时候我就认识你了
I've known you since you were a little baby.
你的银行家在哪儿 桑德兰
Where's your banker, Sunderland?
我的银行家
My banker?
我想想
Let me see.
我想他累坏了
Well, I think that man was exhausted.
他应该是去度假了 他告诉我的
And I believe he went on a vacation. That's what I was told.
那天晚上他本来要跟我谈他借给
The same night he was gonna talk to me about
桑德兰公♥司♥的违规贷款 却突然去度假了
some bullshit loans he made to the Sunderland Corporation?
就在亚历克·霍兰被烧死的几天后
A few days after Alec Holland went up in flames.
你把这些都想通了 是吗
You've got this all figured out, don't you?
我来问问你 孩子
Let me ask you something, girl.
如果我真的能够做到
If I was really capable of doing the things
你认为我已经做过的事
that you imagine that I've done,
你觉得我会让一个废物酒保挡我的路吗
do you really think I'd let a piece of bar trash get in my way?
你有什么证据 一艘报废的船
What do you got? You got a piece of a shot-up boat.
一个去度假的银行家
You got a banker that went on vacation.
你还有什么
What else you got?
我想应该没有了
I think that might be it.
所以帮你自己 你父亲
So do yourself, your old man,
还有这个镇子一个忙
and this whole town a favor.
别再纠缠我了
You leave me alone.
也许以前在这个镇子上
Might have been a time in this town
桑德兰家的人一打响指 人们便会一跃而起
when a Sunderland snapped his fingers and folks jumped.
但那个时代已经过去了
But that time has passed.
离我爸远点
Stay the hell away from my dad.
好好享用龟汤 莉兹
You enjoy that soup, Liz.
老埃弗里大概在七年前修建了这个地方
Ol' Avery built this here place maybe like seven years ago.
从很久以前起 他就一直
That boy has been screwing around these waters
在这片沼泽里折腾
for long as anyone can remember.
你确定亚历克·霍兰就是在这里进行研究的吗
You're certain this is where Alec Holland did his research?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
几个月前给他送过一批设备
Delivered some equipment to him a few months back
那时候他刚开始准备
when he was just getting set up.
也许你还应该给他送一个管♥理♥员♥过来
Perhaps you should have delivered him a custodian as well.
看起来有什么可怕的生物破门而入了
Looks like something nasty busted up through the hatch.
弄得这里一片狼藉
Tore this place up good.
那生物肯定很大
Must've been big.
你在那看什么呢 博士
What are you rolling around there, Doc?
有可能
It's possible
我的想法太局限了
that I've been thinking too small.
你为什么带我来这里
Why have you brought me here?
你确定是我吗
You sure it was me?
也许召唤你的是这个地方
Maybe it was this place that called you.
你是什么人
Who are you?
只是个路过的陌客
Just a passing stranger.
也许是梦中的魅影
Maybe a phantom from a dream
想要帮助你理解一些你已经知道的事
trying to help you understand the things you already know.
这种老柏树
You know, some of these old cypress
有的可以活一千年
can live to be a thousand years old.
你能想象它们所见证过的事吗
Can you imagine the things that they've seen in their time?
你也在这看到了一些事 对吗
You've seen some things out here, too, haven't you?
我看到了鬼魂
I've seen ghosts.
也可以这么想吧
That's one way to think of it.
也许还有另一种看待方式
Perhaps there's another way.
记忆
Memories
储存在树木中
held by the trees.
而万物之绿
And the green
将它们联♥系♥在一起
that connects them all together.
万物之绿
The green?
你目睹的
What you're seeing
是这些树木几个世纪以来所见证的记忆
are memories of events that they've witnessed over the centuries.
如果你听得够仔细
You listen close enough,
它们会给你讲述难以置信的故事
they'll tell you stories you won't even believe.
但是为什么
But why?
向我展示这些死亡的目的是什么
What is the purpose of showing me all of this death?
它们在警告你
They're warning you.
这里对一个
There's danger here...
你认识的人来说有危险
for someone you know.
来自过去的危险
A danger from the past,
即将回归
returning.
肖娜
Shawna!
肖娜
Shawna!
肖娜 肖娜
Shawna! Shawna!
-艾比 -肖娜
- Abby! - Shawna!
玛丽亚
Maria.
我不想和你吵 但我必须来
I don't... I don't want to fight. I had to come.
她给你打电♥话♥了是吗
She called you, didn't she?
我求她别打 但是...
I begged her not to, but...
你知道她一旦下定决心 就不听别人的
You know how she gets when her mind's set.
我无法拒绝她
I could never deny her.
我很快就结束
I'll make this quick.
我只是想确保她没事
I just wanna make sure she's okay.
她没事
She's fine.
那个女孩真是这个家的福气
That girl has been a real blessing for this house.
也是我的福气
And for me.
你能听到她哼歌♥吗
Can you hear her?
就像是天使
It's just like an angel.
你疯了吗 你为什么这么做
Are you crazy? Why did you do that?
这是史密斯街大桥 你知道这意味着什么
It's Smith Street Bridge. You know what that means.
也有"狂欢派对"的意思
去吧
Go on.
她在等你
She's waiting for you.
苏西
Hey, Susie.
艾比 你真的来了
Abby. You actually came.
我很惊讶
I'm surprised.
为什么
Why?
因为在别人真的需要你时
Because when people really need you,
你从来不会出现
you're never there.
你这么想我很遗憾
I'm sorry you feel that way.
你介意我快速检查一下
Do you mind if I do a quick exam
确保你没事吗
and make sure everything's all right?
差点忘了
Almost forgot.
你现在是大医生了
You're a big-time doctor now.
看着我
Look at me.
你认为我嗑药了吗
Do you think I'm on something?
你知道我不嗑药的
You know I don't take drugs.
我只是检查一下 亲爱的
I know, I'm just checking, honey.
看起来一切正常
Everything looks great.
你刚刚哼的那首歌♥
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表