剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
We had an epidemic in '86,
92年又有一次
and one in '92.
人会生病 向来如此
People get sick. They always have.
是啊 有道理
Yeah, sure. That makes sense.
-但没能说服你 -是的 埃弗里
- But you're not convinced. - No, I'm not, Avery.
你雇我来进行科学研究 我现在有所发现
You, uh... You hired me to follow the science and here I am.
我雇的还是个想重新开始的人
I also hired a man looking for a second chance.
这个镇子不需要恐慌
This town doesn't need a panic.
也不需要疫情 埃弗里
It doesn't need an epidemic either, Avery.
亲爱的 亚当斯先生想和你谈谈
Honey, Mr. Adams would like a word.
天哪 好
Oh, boy. Aye-aye!
回家吧 霍兰 交给我们
Go home, Holland. We got it from here.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你不睡觉的吗 亚凯恩博士
Do you ever sleep, Dr. Arcane?
其他人睡的时候我就不睡
Not when everyone else does.
叫我艾比
And it's Abby.
你看过尸检吗
Have you ever seen an autopsy?
嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
看过一次外星人尸检
Saw an alien autopsy once.
不过肯定是假的
Pretty sure it was fake though.
好了
All right.
我去准备检测设备
I'm, uh, gonna set up the test gear.
你们玩得开心
You kids have fun.
那个女孩怎么样
How's the girl?
药物治疗减缓了成年病人的病情恶化
The drug therapy is slowing the beast in the adults,
但是
but...
苏西入院时 已经感染了两天 所以
Susie had gone for two days before we got to her, so...
而且她才九岁
She's also only nine years old.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
直接从源头采集的植物样本 你请自便
A plant sample, straight from the source. Knock yourself out.
谢谢
Thank you.
有反应
Got a reaction here.
我们得走了
We gotta go. We gotta go.
快点 快点 快点
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
天啊
Oh, my God!
亚历克
Alec!
操
Fuck!
快点 快点 快点
Come on! Come on! Come on!
苏西
Susie.
爸爸
Daddy!
艾比 艾比 等等
Abby! Abby, wait!
快去 快 快
Go, go, go, go!
苏西 苏西
Susie. Susie.
甲醛 外用酒精
让开 让开 让开
Clear! Clear! Clear!
她需要抢救
She's Code Blue.
醒醒 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
醒醒
Come on.
苏西
Susie.
心跳恢复了 重新输液
Okay, I'm getting something. Restart the IV.
你还好吗
You all right?
你这儿有...
You have a, uh...
是一块玻璃
It's a piece of glass.
现在怎么办
So what now?
我们不能就这么坐着
We can't just sit here.
我要去查点东西
I'm gonna go check something out.
你来吗
You coming?
有波本威士忌喝吗
Does it involve bourbon?
还真有
Actually, yes.
什么
What?
我说喝波本威士忌是开玩笑的
I was just kidding about the, uh, bourbon.
里面有我的一个朋友 她是记者
A friend of mine's inside. She's a reporter.
也许她知道埃迪为什么去沼泽
Maybe she knows why Eddie was out in that water.
戴尔瑞餐馆
你以前混迹于这里吗
This is where you used to hang out, huh?
玛雷人所有人都混迹于这里
This is where everybody in Marais hangs out.
可怕的女人 正前方
Scary woman, 12 o'clock.
上都
Xanadu.
她居然还在这里
Can't believe she's still here.
艾比·亚凯恩
Abby Arcane.
我去
Goddamn!
我听说你回来了
I heard you were back in town.
莉兹
Liz.
戴尔瑞去备货了 不过他肯定会想见你
Delroy's on a supply run, but I know he'd wanna see you.
我也很想见你♥爸♥ 但...
Yeah, I'd love to see your dad, but it's, uh...
我不是来叙旧的
It's not that kind of visit.
也是
Right.
大概没有爆发疫情
Guess it'd take nothing less than a medical meltdown
你也不会回玛雷
to bring you back to Marais.
这是亚历克·霍兰
Alec Holland,
-这是莉兹·崔梅恩 -你好
- this is Liz Tremayne. - Hi.
我...
I...
你们先聊着 我去拿喝的
Yeah, you guys catch up, I'll get the drink.
他怎么穿个凉鞋
What's with sandals?
他还行
He's all right.
那么
So...
听说你在埃迪·科尔家发现了
Heard you found something seriously messed up
很要命的东西
over at Eddie Coyle's.
听谁说的
Who said that?
流言蜚语 艾比
It's out there, Abby.
这地方
This town...
你还在《回声》工作 对吧
You still work for the Echo, right?
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
我得先把科尔的报道写出来
I gotta write the Coyle story
才能帮你压住新闻
before I can hold it.
我不是那个意思 只是...
I'm not saying that, I just, um...
你最近有在码头注意到任何不寻常的事情吗
Have you seen anything unusual at the docks lately?
等下 你就是艾比的那个记者朋友
Wait, you're Abby's reporter?
在《玛雷回声周报》工作
For the Marais Echo Weekly.
注意是周报
Emphasis on the weekly.
所以我有时间可以回来帮我爸
So I have time to help out my dad when I can.
-无意冒犯 -有点被冒犯
- No offense. - Some taken.
没多少人愿意开口 艾比
Not a lot of people are talking, Abby.
所以你就知道这事有多严重了
So you already know it's bad.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为这里是玛雷 蚊子和八卦
'Cause it's Marais. Mosquitoes and gossip...
是我们这里的特产
Two things we get a lot of here.
但是...
But...
我听到消息 有人雇船
I have heard whispers of someone hiring boats
晚上进入沼泽深处
to go out into the swamp at night.
谁
Who?
没人知道 是谁或者为什么
No one knows. The who or the why.
-那埃迪·科尔呢 -没找到他的船
- And Eddie Coyle? - His boat was never found.
而且科尔的船员 他也不见踪影了
And the guy he crewed with, he's AWOL, too.
大家最后听说的是 他们要去蚊子湾
Last thing anyone heard they were headed out to Skeeter Cove.
该死
Oh, shit.
艾比...
Abby...
不用 坐下
No. Sit.
你们能回避一下吗
Could you give us a moment, please?
-要喝点什么吗 -不用 谢谢
- Can I get you anything? - No, thanks.
疾控中心有五千名员工 我查了
Five thousand people work at the CDC. I looked it up.
他们除你之外还有4999种选择
That's 4,999 other options they could have sent.
我工作出色 他们知道我能帮上忙
I'm good at my job. They knew I could help.
我也想帮忙
I wanted to help.
你后来去哪上学了
Where did you end up studying?
埃默里大学
Emory.
好 那我们想一想
Okay. So, let's think about this just for a minute.
你的大一
Your freshman year...
在你出去派对狂欢的时候
When you were going out to parties...
-我没有 -在你出去派对狂欢的时候
- I didn't-- - When you were going out to parties...
你整个大一♥期♥间我都在肖娜的卧室里
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表