剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
出现两个新病例
We've got two new cases.
他们的用药方案是一样的 但是
They're on the same drug regimen, but...
目前为止 他们病情稳定
So far, they're stable.
该死
Shit.
这个病没完没了
This thing isn't stopping.
莉兹 我在想
Liz, I was thinking,
-我不确定 -你自便
- and I'm not sure-- - Wow. Help yourself.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你一定是艾比吧 我是玛歌♥
You must be Abby. Margaux.
-你好 -早
- Hi. - Morning.
我煮的咖啡都超级浓
When I make the coffee, it's nuclear strong.
莉茲往咖啡豆上倒点水
Liz spills some water over a few beans
就觉得那是意式浓缩咖啡
and thinks she has an espresso.
你跟我朋友说我坏话
You trashing me to my friends?
趁捕虾船还没开走快上船吧
Now run before that shrimp boat leaves without you.
小心 她早上脾气不太好
Watch out. She's grumpy in the morning.
怎么 你也从不跟我说你的男友们
What? It's not like you tell me about your boyfriends.
睡得怎么样
So, how'd you sleep?
你觉得亚历克的船爆♥炸♥是意外吗
Do you think Alec's boat blowing up was an accident?
看来是没睡好
Not well, then.
好吧
Fine.
我觉得时间点很蹊跷
I don't like the timing.
我又是个悲观多疑的记者
And I'm a cynical and suspicious reporter.
嗯 我的问题是
Yeah. Here's my problem.
亚历克不仅仅是在调查非法倾倒
Alec wasn't just looking into illegal dumping,
他还在追踪这个病的发展
he was tracking the progress of the disease.
他觉得他有所发现
And he thought that he was onto something.
现在他死了 你没法问他
And now he's gone, and you can't ask him.
嗯
Yeah.
今天出现了两个新病例 所以
Well, two new cases came in today, so...
我们现在的方法并不奏效
Whatever we're doing, it's not working.
我觉得我得去他的实验室 看看他的工作成果
I think I need to get into his lab and look through his work.
但是今天那里全是警♥察♥
Except the cops are all over it today.
警讯监控仪 记得吗
Police scanner, remember?
就连玛雷的警♥察♥也是有规章制度的
Even Marais' finest have protocol.
这是暴♥力♥死亡案件的标准
It's standard in the case of violent death.
雇用亚历克的人也许能给我权限
The man who hired Alec could give me access.
你不会是想去找埃弗里吧
Are you seriously talking about going to Avery?
在他们那样对你之后
After what they did to you?
妹子 别让他扰乱你的心智
Girl, do not let that man mess with your mind.
她煮的咖啡确实不错
She does make good coffee.
别换话题
Don't change the subject.
埃弗里·桑德兰是操纵大♥师♥
Avery Sunderland is a master manipulator.
你第一次就伤得够重了
Okay, you got hurt enough the first time around.
-我不会有事的 -艾比
- I'm gonna be fine. - Abby...
回头见
See you later.
请进
Come in.
这边请
Right this way.
爸爸我爱你
你和肖娜以前总在这里拆圣诞礼物
I don't think we've had a fire in that thing since you and Shawna
但我们再也没点燃过这个壁炉
used to open your Christmas presents in here.
没有孩子的房♥子总是摆脱不掉他们的回声
A house without children never loses the echoes, you know.
看你都长多大了
Look at you.
不敢相信已经过了十四年
I can't believe it's been 14 years!
-你好 艾比 -你好
- Hey, Abby. - Hey.
来 给你倒点喝的
Come on, let's get you something to drink.
想吃东西吗 饿不饿
You want something to eat? You hungry?
不了 其实我是来办公事的
No, I'm actually here in my professional capacity.
我知道 疾控中心的工作
I know. With the CDC.
医学博士 传染病
Medical doctor, infectious diseases,
专家 太厉害了
specialist, that's impressive.
我们刚认识你的时候
From the time we took you in,
你才八岁 聪明伶俐
eight-years-old and bright as a whip,
我就知道你是会做大事的人
I knew that you would do great things.
-埃弗里... -听着 在我们继续之前
- Avery... - Hey, listen, before we go any further,
请你
please just...
先坐一会 艾比 拜托了
Sit down for a minute, Abby, please.
我想和你谈谈
I wanna talk to you.
好
Okay.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
和玛丽亚不同
I never blamed you for Shawna's death
肖娜的死我从没怪过你 我早该说清楚的
the way that Maria did, and I should have made that clear.
我真希望当时我能鼓起勇气
And I wish to hell now that I would have stepped up.
你承受了她所有的愤怒
You bore the full brunt of her hostility,
你逃离了这里 我不怪你
and I do not blame you for getting out of Dodge.
我明白她当时很伤心
I understood that she was upset.
她当时濒临崩溃
She was hanging by a thread,
刚刚经历丧女之痛
and I couldn't bear the thought of fighting with her
一想到要跟她争吵我就承受不住 但是
when the pain was so fresh, but...
有这么长的时间让我思考 艾比
I've had a long time to think, Abby.
你当时是个17岁的孩子
You were a 17-year-old kid.
我本该处理的更好的
I should've done better.
那样的话 也许我就不会
Maybe if I had, I wouldn't have...
同时失去我的两个女儿了 是吧
Wouldn't have lost both my daughters, huh?
玛丽亚还好吗
Is Maria all right?
我们会挺过去的
We'll get through it.
是因为我
It's because of me.
因为我回来了 我挑起了这些情绪
It's me coming back, I stirred up all this emotion.
我
I...
对不起
I'm sorry.
告诉我疾控中心需要我做什么吧 艾比
Why don't you tell me what I can do for the CDC, Abby?
是这样
Well...
你曾有个雇员 亚力克·霍兰
You had an employee, Alec Holland.
天哪 对 亚力克
Jesus. Yes, Alec.
警长今早刚通知了我
Sheriff just filled me in this morning.
我不清楚是怎么回事 到现在都不敢相信
I don't know what happened. I still can't even believe it.
我认为他曾进行过
Well, I believe that he had
能帮我们治愈这种疾病的研究
some research that could help us cure this disease.
还有
And...
我需要进他的实验室
I need to get into his lab.
我明白了
I see.
我猜你来找我
And I imagine you came to me
是因为露西莉亚的副手把实验室封锁了
because Lucilia's deputies have got it locked down?
是的
Yes.
但只要你打个电♥话♥ 一切就都解决了
But one call from you, and that would all go away.
实验室里到处都是我的律师所说的
That lab is full of what my lawyers call...
"专有信息"
"Proprietary information."
好吧 但是人命攸关
Okay. But people's lives are at risk.
没错
Yes.
如果我觉得实验室里有任何
And if I thought there was anything in there
可能帮到你的信息
that might help you,
我一定会主动交出钥匙
I'd be the first to hand over the key.
但我在那项研究上投入了一大笔钱
But I've invested a small fortune in that research,
一旦我打开大门
and once I open up that barn door,
开弓可就没有回头箭了
there's no getting the horses back inside.
那些数据不知会落到谁手上
That data could wind up anywhere.
我可以申请法♥院♥命令
I could get a court order.
迫不得已的话
If I have to.
当然了 到那时
But, of course, by then,
所有的专有信息可能已经消失了
all that proprietary information might be gone.
有可能
It might be.
但更重要的是
But here's what's more important,
无论发生什么 我还是爱你的
regardless of what happens, I'll still love you.
永远欢迎你来我家
And you will always be welcome in this house.
你总是有本事
You know, you always had
让"拒绝"听起来像是送人情
a way of making a "No" sound like a favor.
戴尔瑞餐馆
你知道我为什么来
You know why I'm here.
拜托了 我需要你的帮助
Please. I need your help.
我本以为我已经控制住了
I thought I had it under control.
这份痛苦在侵蚀我
This pain, gnawing at me.
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表