剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
I spent your freshman year in Shawna's bedroom.
桑德兰夫人
Mrs. Sunderland...
我每天都会想起肖娜
I think about Shawna every day.
现在轮不到你讲话
I'm speaking now.
大二
Sophomore year...
也许那时候你想明白了
Maybe that's just about the time you figured out
自己的人生目标是什么
what you wanted to do in life
然后选定了专业
and declared a major.
那时候我
That's about the time I...
爬下了她的床 开始酗酒
stumbled out of her bed and into a bottle.
很多的酒
A lot of bottles.
我真正想要忘记的
Now, what I'm really trying to forget
是你的大四
is your senior year.
因为在你申请医学院的时候
Because while you were applying to medical schools
我丈夫在跟离婚律师谈
my husband was talking to divorce lawyers.
正是这种失去他的想法
It was the thought of losing him
最终让我戒了酒
that finally made me quit drinking.
我问埃弗里
And I asked Avery
那种力量从何而来
where that kind of strength came from.
他说
And he said
因为
it's because...
所有的黑暗都不是我的错
all that darkness wasn't my fault.
是你的错
It was yours.
你说你很擅长你的工作
You said you're good at what you do
你能帮上忙 所以你才来这里
and that you can help, that's why you came here.
所以我才允许你留下来
And that's why I'm letting you stay.
-但如果那个小女孩死了... -不会的
- But if that little girl dies-- - She won't.
向我保证
Promise me.
说啊 保证
Go ahead. Promise.
我保证
I promise.
一旦她好转
Within the minute she's better
我要你立刻离开
I want you gone.
我们应该去蚊子湾看看
We... We should go check out Skeeter Cove.
好
Okay.
天哪
Oh, my God.
搞什么
What the hell?
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
我不知道
I have no idea.
有发现
Found something.
电脑
Laptop.
应该有用
That could help.
拿着这个
Here, hold this.
什么东西
What is it?
这像是
It's like a...
某种水下释放装置
underwater release mechanism or something.
释放什么
Releasing what?
我不知道
I don't know.
把它带回实验室吧
Let's take it back to the lab.
我们看看你是什么
Let's see what you are.
光是有他就值得回来了
It's almost worth coming back just for him.
你在干什么 烦她吗 过来
What are you doing, buggin' her? Come here.
下楼去
Go downstairs.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
现在我们等着
And now, we wait.
桑德兰夫人就是你不常回家的原因吗
So, is, uh, Mrs. Sunderland the reason you don't visit home much?
她会说我才是我不常回家的原因
She'd say I'm the reason I don't come home much.
而且她说得对
And she's right.
你有过这种感觉吗
Do you ever feel like that?
所以我才在这里
That's why I'm here.
我们有一个共同点了
One thing we have in common.
你想喝杯酒吗
May I offer you a drink?
我绝对需要喝一杯
I sure as hell could use one.
我们有两个共同点了
That's two things we have in common.
好
Okay.
看看有什么
Let's see.
-杯子 -别用杯子了
- Glasses... - It's... It's okay.
好吧
Okay.
给你
Here you go.
我
I...
有件事要坦白
have a confession.
你是《神探科伦波》粉丝站站长
You're the president of the Columbo fan page.
不是 我
No. No, I...
我谷歌♥搜索你了
I Googled you.
什么时候
When?
今天早些时候
Earlier today.
亚历克·霍兰
前途无量的科学家承认伪造实验结果
名誉扫地的科学家被剥夺经费 奖学金
诱变剂研究是骗人的
嗯 你居然以为我没看过这些 真好笑
Yeah. Yeah, it's funny you think I haven't seen those.
-对不起 -不 没事
- I'm sorry. - No. No. It's fine.
那这是真的
So, it's true?
什么
What?
我为了更好地证明结论篡改数据的事吗
That I, uh, manipulated the data to better prove my conclusion?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我依然坚持我的结论
I still stand by what I found.
但你无法重现那些结果
But you couldn't replicate the results.
目前还不能
Not yet.
好吧 那你为什么要这样做
Okay. So, why do it then?
为什么要这样做
Why do it then?
能给我喝一口吗
Yeah, um... Can I have that?
我不知道 不 我知道
I don't know. No, I know.
我一直想通过我的研究出名
I always wanted to be known by my work,
我想让我的研究定义我这个人
you know, I wanted the work to define me and, uh...
现在的确实现了 只不过不是我想要的样子
Well, now it does, just not in the way I wanted.
那你是怎么到这里来的
So, how did all that land you here?
这座宫殿吗
Oh, in this palace?
当尘埃落定 我很快意识到
Well, when the smoke cleared, I realized pretty quickly
我以前追求的目标错了
that I was chasing after the wrong things, you know.
我不
I don't...
需要在知名期刊发表论文
need to be published in the big journals or, uh,
或是出现在高中生物课本上
taught in high school biology classes
尽管那会相当不错 但是
although that would be pretty cool, but...
不
No.
乐趣一直都在发现之中
The joy's always been in the discovery.
所以
So...
看来我们犯下的有些错误会一直伴随我们
Guess sometimes the mistakes we make stay with us.
我愿意付出一切 能让你在搜我的名字时
What I wouldn't give for you to Google my name,
上面显示
and it'd just say...
"抱歉 查询不到您搜索的信息"
"Sorry, your query got back no results."
看来我们有三个共同点了
Well, look at that it's three things we have in common.
什么 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
提到埃弗里·桑德兰
Speaking of Avery Sunderland...
他和妻子曾有一个女儿
He and his wife had a daughter...
肖娜
Shawna.
然后...
And, um...
我们从小就是最好的朋友
Growing up, we were... We were best friends.
她就像我的姐妹 桑德兰夫妇
She was like my sister. The Sunderlands were...
他们...
They were, uh...
他们就像我的父母
They were like parents to me.
然后在高中毕业前两天
And two days before we graduated,
我...
I, um...
好 去看结果吧
Right. Let's grab that.
不...
No...
抱歉 我是说在你们毕业前两天
Sorry. I mean, two nights before you graduated...
怎么了
What?
我杀了她
I killed her.
我们去看结果吧
Let's check that result.
-好 -去拿结果吧
- Oh yeah. - Let's get those results.
该死
Shit.
怎么了
What?
箱子里的东西是某种生物促进剂
This stuff in the box, it's a biological accelerant.
跟我们从沼泽里提取到的很像
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表