剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
It's like the stuff we pulled from the swamp.
但是浓度高出
Like, it's times...
很多
a lot.
所以是有人倒在这里的吗
So, someone's dumping it here?
好吧 提取样本让我带回医院
Okay. Pull some samples I can take back to the hospital.
怎么 你觉得这东西有帮助
What, you think that could help?
我是说 如果就是这东西催化病原体
I mean, I think if this is what's turning our pathogen
导致人们生病的话
into what's making people sick,
或许我们有办法减缓感染速度
maybe there's a way we can slow the infection.
苏西和其他病人等不了了
Susie and the others aren't going to wait.
好吧
All right.
所有的样本都在这里
All the samples are here.
你肯定比我清楚你需要什么
And you'll know what you need better than I do.
所以我就...
So, I'm gonna...
-你要去哪儿 -我们在船上找到的电脑
- Where are you going? - The laptop that we found on the boat
上面有很多GPS定位
this thing is showing these GPS locations
我觉得
and I'm thinking
这些标记的是其它促进剂箱子
that they're markings where other
被扔下的位置
accelerant boxes have been dumped.
所以
So...
我要在更多人生病之前把它们捞上来
I'm gonna fish 'em out before other people get sick.
好 行 那我们医院见
Good. Good. Yeah. I'll see you at the hospital.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
艾比
Abby...
你为什么搜索我
Why'd you Google me?
抱歉 查询不到您搜索的信息
I'm sorry, but your query got back no results.
真行
That was pretty good.
听着 我可能找到了一些
Listen, I think I may have something
能帮助我们控制这种疾病的东西
that could help us get a handle on this disease.
不管是什么我们都用得上
We could use anything you got.
药物治疗方案可以减缓病情恶化
This drug regimen slowed this thing,
但不能彻底阻止它
but it hasn't stopped it.
你需要我做什么
What do you need from me?
我需要进入医院实验室
I need access to the hospital's lab
花点时间研究一些新的发现
and time to go through some new findings.
没问题 我马上去办
You bet. I'll get on it.
谢谢你 哈伦
Thank you, Harlan.
你好
Hello?
需要我帮...
Can I help--
亚历克
Alec!
天啊
Oh, my God.
亚历克
Alec!
亚历克
Alec!
亚历克
Alec!
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表