剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
No, wait. Now that I see it up close, I'm thinking...
-仓库男装的 -我已经告诉你了
- Men's Wearhouse? - Told you.
-无可奉告 -这是个小镇 戈登
- Got nothing to say. - It's a small town, Gordon.
你可以屏蔽我的来电 删掉我的邮件
You can block my calls, delete my emails,
愿意的话还可以取关我
unfriend me if it makes you feel better,
但你迟早得跟我谈
but sooner or later, you're gonna talk to me.
我不知道你以为自己挖到了什么料
I don't know what you think you've got,
但那完全是胡扯
but it's complete and utter bullshit.
那为什么你每次见到我都这么慌张
Then why do you act so damn scared every time I come around?
听着 我知道你一直在
Look, I know you've been
秘密贷款给埃弗里·桑德兰
making off-the-books loans to Avery Sunderland.
我要查的人是他
It's him I want.
把情况告诉我 我会帮你匿名的
Talk to me. I'll keep your name out of the paper.
但是你这样不搭理我
But you know, when you just ignore me like this,
我觉得有点伤感情
it kind of hurts my feelings.
玛雷储贷社
玛雷储贷社
-稍等一下 -没问题
- Just give me a sec. - Sure. No problem.
终于来了
Finally.
一直在用无线电呼叫你
Trying to get you on the radio.
我们找到了维恩·罗比泰尔的尸体
We recovered Vern Robitelle's body.
验尸官说他的喉咙被撕开了
The coroner said he had his throat ripped out.
吉德里警官在附近水域找到了一个船钩
Deputy Guidry fished a boat hook out of the water nearby.
可能就是凶器
It's probably the murder weapon.
死了两个人 到底发生了什么事
That's two dead bodies. What the hell happened here?
不管发生了什么 你都不该擅自行动
Whatever it was, you shouldn't have acted on your own.
-有个小女孩失踪了 -这不是关键
- There was a little girl missing-- - It doesn't matter.
你太鲁莽了
It was reckless.
你应该遵循规章制度 等待支援
You follow protocol, you wait for backup.
而且我不禁想到 如果艾比·亚凯恩
And I can't help thinking that if Abby Arcane
没有牵扯其中 那你可能就不会这么做了
hadn't been involved, then you probably would have.
亚历克·霍兰的调查进展如何
So where are we at in the Alec Holland front?
没有理由怀疑倒霉之外的可能性
There's no reason to believe that it wasn't just stupid bad luck,
那种老旧的舷外发动机碰上火花
I mean, a spark gets into one of those old outboards,
砰 整个都爆♥炸♥了 对吗
boom, the whole thing goes up, right?
我晚点会和埃弗里谈谈
Then I'll talk to Avery later
看他还有没有能补充的信息
in case there's anything else he can add.
如果明天前没有任何新发现
If nothing pops up by tomorrow,
我们就按意外结案
then we close it out as accidental.
妈 我们找到了苏西·科尔
You know, Ma, we found Susie Coyle.
我们找到了她 把她安全地带回来了
We found her and brought her back safe.
如果艾比·亚凯恩没有介入的话
If Abby Arcane hadn't been involved,
结果可能就不会这么好了
this story might not have a happy ending.
她的生命体征良好
Her vitals look good.
血压降下来了
Blood pressure is down.
她有没有醒过
Has she been awake at all?
我接♥班♥后没醒过
Not since I came in.
哈伦照顾了她一整晚
Harlan was looking after her overnight.
我猜你已经听说伊莱恶意夺权了
Guess you heard about Eli's hostile takeover.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
Guy's a dick.
哈伦 你上班打瞌睡吗
Harlan, are you asleep on the job?
抱歉 艾比
Sorry, Abby.
我知道医护人员
I know caregivers aren't
在你的管理下不应该感染 不过
supposed to get sick on your watch but...
你知道是怎么回事
You know how it is.
哈伦
Harlan.
哈伦
Harlan?
哈伦
Harlan!
需要抢救 推急救车来
Code blue! Crash cart!
侧身 哈伦 不能堵住呼吸道
On your side, Harlan. Gotta clear your airway.
侧身 侧身
On your side. On your side.
五毫升肾上腺素 两升氧气
Five cc's epinephrine, two liters O2,
执行地♥西♥泮♥苯妥英钠给药方案
initiate Valium Dilantin protocol.
亚凯恩博士 戴口罩
Dr. Arcane, your mask!
马上推轮床过来
Okay, I need a gurney here now!
没事的 哈伦 没事的
It's okay, Harlan. It's okay.
清理他的呼吸道
Clear his airway.
数到三 一 二 三
Go! On three. One, two, three!
-好 让他侧身 -确保他的呼吸道通畅
- Okay, put him on his side. - Make sure you clear his airway.
肿胀可能蔓延到喉咙 导致他的喉咙紧缩
The swelling can get into his throat and constrict his throat.
-你们要确保... -亚凯恩医生 交给我
- Please make sure you-- - Dr. Cane, I've got this.
操
Fuck!
艾比 出什么事了
Abby, what's wrong?
是哈伦 他染上了那种病
It's Harlan. He's come down with the disease.
靠
Shit.
让埃弗里的秘密去死吧
To hell with Avery's secrecy,
我要进霍兰的实验室
I need to get into Holland's lab
查出他到底在研究什么
and figure out what he was working on.
幸运的话 能指引我找到治愈方法
With any luck, it'll point me towards a cure.
亚力克肯定是查到了什么
Alec had to be on to something.
这是最后一招 但是我唯一的希望
It's a Hail Mary, but it's all I've got.
小心点
Be careful.
好
Yeah.
你看到她往哪去了
You got eyes on her?
一路向北
Traveling the north 40.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
什么时候你去蚊子湾
If you ever get to Skeeter Cove,
帮我找找霍兰的船的残骸
keep your eyes out for any debris from Holland's boat.
顺我的意吧
Humor me.
我不是一直顺着你吗
Don't I always?
那你到底什么时候回家
So when the hell are you coming home?
今晚 还是明天
Tonight? Tomorrow?
打到猎物我就回去
As soon as I get a kill.
我可不会永远等着你
Well, I ain't waitin' forever.
我要挂了
I gotta go.
什么鬼东西
What the hell?
我真希望你去看了 卡洛琳
I wish you could've seen it, Caroline.
变异的速度太惊人了
The rate of mutation is just astounding.
听起来简直像是没经过有性生殖
It sounds almost as if the genes are being swapped
细胞间就进行了基因交换
between cells outside of sexual reproduction.
这使基因进化的速度达到了
Which makes genetic advances thousands of times more rapid
我们所预期的数千倍
than we ever dreamt possible,
但不只是因为加速
but it's not just because of the accelerant.
这个地方
There's something...
这个地方的诱变特性很特别
There's something specific about the mutagenic properties of this place.
很高兴看到你眼中的激♥情♥
It's nice to see that fire in your eye.
那种对学识渴望的热情
That passion, thirst for knowledge.
我知道在路易斯安那州玛雷逗留
I know an extended visit to Marais, Louisiana,
并不是你遗愿清单上的头等要事 但是
was not high on your bucket list but...
杰森
Jason.
你看到我的药了吗
Have you seen my pills?
我的药 我以为放在台子上了
My pills. I thought I set them on the counter.
你已经吃过药了
That's 'cause you already took them.
你看
See?
给你看
There you go.
都吃了
They're all gone.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们预料到会像这样发作 不是吗
We knew there was gonna be episodes like this, right?
所以 没关系的
So, it's gonna be okay.
我的思维正在逐渐退化
I'm slowly losing my mind.
我们心知肚明
And we both know it.
听我说 亲爱的
Listen to me, sweetheart.
我拒绝接受你的病是不治之症
I refuse to accept that your condition is incurable.
因为我拒绝接受自己的生命中没有你
Because I refuse to accept my life without you.
杰森
Jason...
如果我把你也忘了呢
What if I forget you?
不会的
No.
不会的
No.
我知道你一直精神紧绷
Listen, I know it's been very stressful
因为艾比在这里
with Abby being in here and all,
让你重新想起了那些往事
dredging up these... Well, the memories.
不过她很快就会离开
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表