剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表
全额资金
Full funding.
正经的实验室设备 支持人员
Proper lab equipment, support staff.
终于能开始了
It's all finally happening.
你将会是第一个受益者
And you'll be the first to benefit.
晚餐吃得开心吗
Did you enjoy dinner?
味道好极了
It was delicious.
我问这个是因为
I only ask because, uh...
你当时很安静
you seemed so quiet.
我当时在享受愉快的时光
I was having a lovely time.
不过餐桌上另一对夫妇是谁
But who was that other couple at the table?
那个男人叫内森·埃勒里
that man was named Nathan Ellery.
他妻子呢
And his wife?
玛丽亚 她叫玛丽亚
Maria. Her name was Maria.
他们很亲切
They seem very nice.
我很累了
I'm very tired.
好的
Of course.
晚安 亲爱的
Goodnight, sweetheart.
坚持住 马蒂
Hang in there, Matty.
见鬼 妈妈 这么多年来你一直骗我
God damn it, Mom. You lied to me all these years.
我犯了个错误 马蒂
I made a mistake, Matty.
-你为什么不能告诉我 -我羞于启齿
- Why couldn't you just tell me, huh? - I was ashamed.
我受不了让埃弗里出现在你的人生中
I couldn't bear the idea of Avery being in your life,
让你把那个可怕的男人当作父亲
of you looking up to that horrible man as your father.
你都是为了我 是吧
You did it all for me, huh?
这边
Over here.
桑德兰公♥司♥ 秘密会议集团
玛丽亚·桑德兰 内森·埃勒里
-怎么搞的 -我们需要进去
- What the hell? - We need to come in.
天哪 你不能来这里
Jesus Christ, you can't be here.
玛丽亚 马蒂失血过多
Maria, Matt is bleeding out.
-让我们进去 -这又是谁
- Let us in. - Who the hell is this?
这是弗雷德医生 我在船上给他打的电♥话♥
That's Doctor Fred. I called him from the boat.
听着 你以为我想来这里吗
Look, you think I wanna be here?
马特受了刀伤 我没法带他去医院
I can't exactly bring Matt to the hospital with a knife wound.
求你了
Please.
好吧 带他去厨房♥
All right, bring him into the kitchen.
没事的
It's okay.
喝了它 马蒂
Drink it, Matty.
这可不是计划的一部分
This was not part of the plan.
抱歉给你带来不便
Sorry for the inconvenience,
但我也没想到那混♥蛋♥会捅我儿子
but I didn't expect the bastard to stab my son.
你让他们签下合同了吗
Did you get them to sign the paperwork?
签了
Yes.
伍德罗尽力了
Woodrue did his part,
然后山核桃派搞定了对方
and the pecan pie sealed the deal.
埃弗里呢
Avery.
他死了
He's dead.
高兴点 我们成功了
Cheer up, buttercup. It worked.
公♥司♥是你的了
The company is yours.
原谅我无法为丈夫的死欣喜若狂
Forgive me if I don't gloat over the death of my husband.
那些谎言与操纵
All the lies and manipulation.
很久没喝过了
It's been a while.
好吧 记得去警局
Yeah, well, remember to go by the station
填失踪人口报告
and file a missing person's report.
我应该派个人去
I should send someone out.
我不想再见到你了
I don't wanna see you again.
我们有共同目标 露西莉亚
We had a common goal, Lucilia,
既然目标达成了 我希望你从我的生活中消失
and now that it's done, I want you out of my life.
你总是自觉高我一等
You always did think you were better than me.
走之前一定要把血迹都擦干净
Make sure you clean up all this blood before you go.
明天早上我要看到厨房♥一尘不染
I want my kitchen spotless in the morning.
你该走了
You should go.
我明天再来
I'll come back tomorrow.
你不应该再来了
I don't think that's a good idea.
我一直在想 也许我变成
I've been thinking, maybe there's a reason
现在这样是有原因的 比如...
I've become what I am, you know? Like...
比如我身处某个更宏大的计划中
Like I'm the part of some larger plan.
你说的...
What, um...
你说的是什么样的计划
What kind of plan are we talking about?
我不知道 但是...
I don't know, but it's...
它比你我更加重要
It's bigger than you and me.
你手臂中的对抗
That fight we saw in your arm,
就在我们身边
it's all around us.
遍布这片沼泽
Here, in this swamp.
而且是一场生死决斗
And it's a fight to the death.
也许我被变成这个怪物
Maybe I've been turned into this thing
是为了成为这场战斗中的战士
to be a warrior in that battle.
好吧 但亚历克·霍兰该怎么办呢
Okay, but where does all that leave Alec Holland?
亚历克救不了你的命
Alec couldn't have saved your life.
只有我变成的怪物能做到
Only this thing that I've become could do that.
你已经尽你所能了 艾比
You've done what you can, Abby.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但这是我的命运 不是你的
But it's not your destiny, it's mine.
你还有你的生活 应该好好享受
And you have a life to live, and you need to go live it.
如果这是一场战斗 那我想与你并肩作战
If there is a battle to fight, I wanna fight it with you.
不行
No.
亚历克
Alec.
你在这里太危险了
It's too dangerous for you out here.
这里是我的地盘
This is my place.
我想要你离开 别再回来了
I want you to go, and don't come back here again.
艾比 你去哪了
Abby, where you been?
我去向一位朋友道别了
I've been saying goodbye to a friend.
你是指亚历克
You mean Alec?
对
Yeah.
他快丧失希望了 莉兹
He's losing hope, Liz.
我
I, um...
我在沼泽里采集了一份可能有用的样本
I pulled a sample from the swamp that I think might help,
但我需要利用疾控中心的全部资源来进行调查
but I'm gonna need the full resources of the CDC to investigate.
也就是说
Meaning?
我要回亚特兰大
I'm going back to Atlanta.
-今晚就走 -亚特兰大
- Tonight. - Atlanta?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我什么都不能确定了
Well, I'm not sure about anything anymore,
但我必须帮他
but I have to help him.
我确定 我必须找出办法
I know it. I have to find a way.
欢迎来到玛雷
剧集 | 沼泽怪物 | 导航列表