剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
I think I have an alternate plan.
我想我有个备选方案
All right. Here's part one.
好的 这是第一部分
Part two, we go to Bay 5.
第二部分 我们去5号♥船库
Huh. Where your masterpiece is.
正是你那架杰作所在的地方
That's got nothing to do with it.
这和那个没有关系
Ezra, we're finding another way out.
埃兹拉 我们正在找另一条出路
Ezra? Can you hear me?
埃兹拉 你能听见我吗
Ezra.
埃兹拉
Can you hear me?
你能听见我吗
Ezra!
埃兹拉
Ezra!
埃兹拉
Ezra, are you out there?
埃兹拉 你在那里吗
I'm here.
我在
Do you have Kanan?
你找到凯南了吗
Is he okay?
他还好吗
Yeah. I think he's better than okay.
对 我想他好得不得了
You were right. I was a coward.
你是对的 我曾是个懦夫
But now I know there's something stronger than fear--
但现在我知道了 有些东西比恐惧更强大
far stronger.
强大得多
The Force.
原力
Let me show you how strong it is.
我让你见识一下它有多强大
You have no idea what you've unleashed here today.
你不知道你今天释放出了什么
There are some things far more frightening than death.
有些东西远比死亡恐怖得多
Kanan.
凯南
Kanan.
凯南
I thought I lost you. I know the feeling.
我以为我失去你了 我懂你的感觉
Let's go home.
咱们回家吧
There's damage to the power core. The hyperdrive's overheating.
动力核心损坏 超空间驱动器过热
We can't hold the ship. We need to evacuate, sir.
这艘船保不住了 我们必须撤离 长官
For your safety, we need to leave now.
为了您的安全 我们得马上离开
Ezra, we're in the TIE. Where are you?
埃兹拉 我们在TIE战斗机里 你在哪
On my way. Go!
在路上 快走
We are not leaving without you and Kanan.
不接上你和凯南我们绝不走
Will you just listen to the kid?
你就不能听这孩子一次吗
Don't worry. I've got him.
别担心 我找到他了
You mean, I've got you.
你的意思是 我找到你了
You take care of Zeb and Sabine. I'll get him out of here.
你照顾好泽布和莎宾 我把他带出去
Trust me.
相信我
We had to take the TIE that has a bull's-eye painted on it!
我们干嘛非得坐这架画成活靶子似的TIE战斗机
Spectre-3, we're gonna need to get out of here fast.
鬼魂3号♥ 我们必须马上脱离这里
Send a signal so we can link up for hyperspace.
发个信♥号♥♥ 好让我们对接后跳入超空间
Do you read?
你收到了吗
Chopper's not answering.
切宝没有回应
The Inquisitor's TIE. Well, we know he's not gonna use it.
裁判官的TIE 我们知道他不会开它了
You know what, kid? You worry me sometimes.
你知道吗 小子 你有时候真让我担心
I can't believe that bucket of bolts abandoned us.
我真不敢相信那个螺栓桶把我们扔下了
We got your back. Thanks.
我们让你们后顾无忧 谢了
But without Chopper's transport, we're going nowhere fast.
但没有切宝的运输船 我们没法迅速脱离
We got TIEs closing in.
TIE咬上来了
How many? Too many.
有多少 数不清
We're in a bit of a tight spot.
我们有点处境艰难
Yeah? Well, these things weren't built for three.
是吗 这地方的设计是容纳不了三个人的
I meant out there, not in here!
我说的是外面 不是这里面
Trying to concentrate!
尽量集中注意力
I just want to say it was really nice getting to know all of you.
我只想说 认识你们所有人真是太好了
Chopper! He came back.
切宝 他回来了
Who-- Who is that?
谁 那是谁
I don't know, but I think they're on our side.
我不知道 但我觉得是我们这边的
Kanan, Ezra, dock with Chopper's transport
凯南 埃兹拉 与切宝的运输船对接
so we can make the jump into hyperspace.
以便我们跃入超空间
The rebels have escaped, sir.
叛匪逃走了 长官
I owe you all a great debt of gratitude.
我欠你们所有人一个大人情
Even if what you did was rash and reckless.
尽管你们干得轻率又莽撞
You're welcome, dear.
别客气 亲爱的
If Chopper was in this transport ship,
如果切宝在这艘运输船上
then who was flying the Ghost?
那谁在驾驶幽灵号♥
Hello, my friend. It is good to see you again.
你好 我的朋友 很高兴再次见到你
I don't understand. I met you once for a few moments.
我不明白 我同你有过短暂的一面之缘
I don't even know your name.
可我连你的名字都不知道
His name is Senator Bail Organa.
他是贝尔·奥加纳议员
And the crews of the blockade runners?
那么那些封锁突破船的船员呢
Members of other rebel cells.
其他义军小组的成员
There are other cells.
真的有其他小组
We're a cell?
我们是一个小组
Wait. Did you know we were a cell? Um, no.
等等 你知道我们是一个小组吗 不
We weren't supposed to meet.
我们本不该碰面
That way, if captured, we couldn't reveal the other rebels to the Empire.
这样的话 即使被俘 我们也不会向帝国供出其他义军
That was the protocol.
这就是协议
The protocol has changed.
协议已修改
Fulcrum. Ahsoka.
支点 阿索卡
My name is Ahsoka Tano.
我的名字是阿索卡·塔诺
Why did you come here?
你为什么会来
Because of you and your apprentice,
因为你和你的徒弟
many in this system and beyond have heard your message.
这里和周边行星系的许多人收到了你们的讯息
You gave them hope in their darkest times.
你在他们最黑暗的日子里给他们带来了希望
We didn't want that hope to die.
我们不想让那种希望陨灭
So what happens now? I don't know.
那么现在怎么办 我不知道
One chapter has closed for you, Ezra Bridger.
你人生的一个阶段已经结束 埃兹拉·布里杰
This is a new day,
今天是崭新的一天
a new beginning.
一个新的开端
We are getting reports of unrest all over Lothal.
洛塔各地都发来了关于社会动荡的报告
There are whispers from Mustafar.
还有来自穆斯塔法的传言
Some people see the Empire...
有些人认为帝国
as weak, vulnerable.
很脆弱 不堪一击
Not to worry, Agent Kallus.
不必担心 卡勒斯特工
The Emperor has sent an alternative solution.
皇帝已送来替代的解决方案
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表